Thread: Casio Exilim card camera

Default Casio Exilim card camera

Anyone has the new Casio Exilim Card Camera?? Is it good?? It is only 1.2 mega pixels. Wonder if the pics look nice??

hmmm...looks like everyone is using a professional digi or manual camera...

Ahbengphotographer
    Guests

I think is interpolated to 2 megapixels, but you got to know what you are looking for, if you require certain functions like close up, optical zoom. dont get the camera, but if its the ease of use and portability that you are after. I think is a good camera

Casio has released the 2 megapixel version of the Exilim!
    http://www.dpreview.com/news/0208/02...sioexilim2.asp
    If you scroll to the bottom, you'll get links to 2 foreign websites that have reviewed the camera. The picture quality looks much better now.

noritaka
    Guests

Talking good camera

I am using it i must say the 4R print out is pretty impressive! just got the print out from fujifilm. the mp3 was good too never expect the sound quality to be so good... was worth the money!

thanks, rubric..it's a very useful piece of information.....i just heard from friend that i can find this new model at suntec computer exhibition..duno what comex or something like that...will find time to go down this weekend if possible...

noritaka
    Guests

realli? i went down just now but i dun see any i saw the old model which i was using....

ohhh..u're having the Exilim camera?? that's good...how do u find this camera?? i wanted to buy but cos no zoom and only 1.2 megapix..i am quite reluctant to buy it...tell me more abt this camera if u can...if possible, can show me some pics??...
    Last edited by shaann; 30th August 2002 at 11:40 PM.

noritaka
    Guests

Changi Coast Road

some of the pictures taken with Exilim but this is all using the 1.3MPixel but reduced to be view online by the way my exilim support 2Mpixel

sort of macro mode??
    Last edited by noritaka; 31st August 2002 at 12:11 AM.

qhelix
    Guests

Originally posted by noritaka

sort of macro mode??
    Seems like the soil was the one in focus
    Last edited by qhelix; 31st August 2002 at 09:53 AM.

noritaka
    Guests

yupe... it is heheh