Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: CRC-V3 Batteries and Charger for SGD39

Quote Originally Posted by k_istDS
    Hey... just collected my set yesterday and went searching for how long to charge the batteries for the first time... I think its about 8 hour for the first charge... and also found a pdf explaining the discharge of the batteries is 3V while charging os at 4.7..
    http://www.100y.com.tw/pdf_file/RCR-V3.pdf
    The only peeve I have with my set is that the charger charges only one battery at a time. This will be quite a hassle during travelling as I can't just let them charge overnight and be ready to shoot the next morning. Might even have to wake up in the middle of the night just to change batteries (and after a long day of shooting, this is going to be HARD) ... ugh. Thinking of getting another charger, but its kinda expensive.

Other than that, the battery life is pretty good.

Quote Originally Posted by Heretix
    The only peeve I have with my set is that the charger charges only one battery at a time. This will be quite a hassle during travelling as I can't just let them charge overnight and be ready to shoot the next morning. Might even have to wake up in the middle of the night just to change batteries (and after a long day of shooting, this is going to be HARD) ... ugh. Thinking of getting another charger, but its kinda expensive.

Other than that, the battery life is pretty good.
    Ya, I though of that too..

I can see what you guys are experiencing.I have been thru this and ended up with 2 chargers. Now I can sell them as I got myself a twin charger instead.Any takers?

Quote Originally Posted by Gamma
    I can see what you guys are experiencing.I have been thru this and ended up with 2 chargers. Now I can sell them as I got myself a twin charger instead.Any takers?
    How much u letting go.. maybe you can quote and see if any one wants them..Anyway. I cannot find twin charger here lei..

make me an offer! I've no feeling for used items.If reasonable,I'll let go. Note: this is charger only.No battery goes with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Gamma
    make me an offer! I've no feeling for used items.If reasonable,I'll let go. Note: this is charger only.No battery goes with it.
    Well, actually I realised I doesn't need to charge that often.. But for the benefits of others, maybe you want to offer you best...

okay! if anybody still interested,I offer 2 chargers for S$30. Note: both are not the same. One is similar (uncorded)as most of you have bought in MO.The other one is corded type (but cord can be unplug as well)like handphone charger. Sorry no pics to show as I'm out of town now.Guarantee in working order.

anyone can advice how fast these chargers are? for one cell that is.

Anyone had problem charging it. I tried to charge it after shoot 100+ shoot, but the indicator doesn't turn green... should i go change the charger??

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123