Default Re: Is your's like that?

Quote Originally Posted by nitewalk View Post
    Lol sion must have good stamina
    Ex commando????
    Art is perception; Perception is art.

Quote Originally Posted by Rashkae View Post
    Their NSMan boyfriends!

And of course it has to be a LV special edition backpack.
    If have free LV edition... I bet many gals volunteer to sign on!!! lol............
    Art is perception; Perception is art.

sion might be a commander but his 'below' shd be 'NSmen'
    If the photo i took is 1% unclear, I will rather delete .. www.flickr.com/photos/59837685@N03/

Quote Originally Posted by Blackgoddess View Post
    U have 5 wives? Bz bz...
    Not 4 wives at the same time lah.

One after another.

Now they all left.

Quote Originally Posted by 9V-Orion Images View Post
    Patricia Mok jin fierce. Anybody up for her fiery spirit?
    My china not very good, so I use Google translate...I think I'm better off reading the Chinese version
    As a friend in night games Qingsheng Yang Han actually step on night games, the foul language the the abusive "stupid Fxxking Asians, Mo Ling accused of celebrating his birthday teamed up to take the glass, anger hit the ocean Han!

According to news from the entertainment, local actress Mo Ling recently to attend a local celebrity fashion Trey Wong's birthday party, birthday party coming up an "uninvited guest", to no avail due to the contention of birthday balloons, actually burst foul language and abusive Mo Ling.

Witnesses said Mo Ling with birthday was public anger, raised his champagne cups fly hit the ocean Han, it is known to attend the birthday that night with hundreds of people.

Insiders broke the news, Yang Han not been invited, and stepped into the birthday package wherever he goes, first the Ocean girlfriend without asking, birthday birthday party balloons tied to the clothes on, Mo Ling good words with each other to get back balloons the ocean girl does not give, Yang Han female companion in front of the "Cheng Weifeng, not only do not give acrimony!

- Longevity admitted fell Cup protest

- Mo Ling respondents denied lost cup

The full reports, please refer to the begin of the United Evening News ".

Seems like the consensus here is that the average Singaporean girlfriend is like that, lol. My question is: Is the average Singaporean boyfriend a tool like the guy in the video?

I have no stories about Singaporean girlfriends to add since I have never dated one, so I go with the consensus.
    Tyrov
    Flickr

Quote Originally Posted by nitewalk View Post
    The fact of life: Men marry women hoping they will not change and yet they changed. Women marry men hoping they will change and yet they don't.

Quote Originally Posted by brapodam View Post
    My china not very good, so I use Google translate...I think I'm better off reading the Chinese version
    Essentially, a Caucasian couple gatecrashed a birthday party in a nightclub before taking a Angry Bird balloon belonging to celebrity fashion stylist, Trey Wong infuriating Patricia Mok who asked for it back, Caucasian couple refused and retalited with a string of ethnic slurs. Claws and Fangs started coming out forcing the Caucasian male to flee the nightclub with his tail between legs leaving his girlfriend stranded behind.
    Last edited by 9V-Orion Images; 23rd December 2012 at 07:40 PM.
    CS Aviation / Flickr
    Per aspera ad astra

Quote Originally Posted by 9V-Orion Images View Post
    Essentially, a Caucasian couple gatecrashed a birthday party in a nightclub before taking a Angry Bird balloon belonging to celebrity fashion stylist, Trey Wong infuriating Patricia Mok who asked for it back, Caucasian couple refused and retalited with a string of ethnic slurs. Claws and Fangs started coming out forcing the Caucasian male to flee the nightclub with his tail between legs leaving his girlfriend stranded behind.
    Oh, I thought it was Pat Mok throwing champagne into the ocean

Anyone here has gone to Vietnam to wed a white lily?

Please share your esperience with us.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by kkgoxplore

The fact of life: Men marry women hoping they will not change and yet they changed. Women marry men hoping they will change and yet they don't.
    True story. But i will change for someone worthy. She just has to be worth it for me to do that and i think it would be a beautiful thing to do.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12