Thread: Have you or your friends lost your wallet before?

hometown
    Guests

Default Have you or your friends lost your wallet before?

HI,
    Did anyone here lost your wallet or mobile phone before due to carelessness or heard of your friends. If so, what do you feel at that time and how do you hander it.
    Just doing a survey on this topic.

Quote Originally Posted by hometown
    HI,
    Did anyone here lost your wallet or mobile phone before due to carelessness or heard of your friends. If so, what do you feel at that time and how do you hander it.
    Just doing a survey on this topic.
    I lost it once in primary 2. My fav blue velcro wallet with 40 cents in it. Felt damn shitty at that time. How i handle it? Go home and tell my mom about it then go sulk in one corner.

Happened once when I was in uni.
    First reaction was "heng ah, not much money inside"

Cancel all your cards if you have any.
    Sit and wait and hope your wallet arrives in your mail.
    You need to report IC lost to police also. Some pple do that only after they are resigned to the fact that their wallet aint going to appear in the mailbox.

Kena one time. I was sitting on my friend's bike when I hit my wallet pocket and realised it was empty.

Hunt like siao but still can't find. Wad to do? Go NPP immediately make report loss of IC, ATM card loh. And den reach home, call up bank call up to cancel ATM card immediately.

My wallet came back thru da post a week later. Left NRIC and my ATM card. Money and Farecard all disappear. Luckily not much in da wallet.

Den have to go back to the same NPP that I'd made the report, to cancel the loss of IC report since it has been found.

lost my wallet once when i was in sec 2, during PC lesson when we have to change to PE attire, den those who ain't doing PE will look after your belongings... then after PE, notice that my wallet ain't around... after school a teacher told me that they found my wallet at the school opposite sharing our compound... anyway, just lost the money inside, other things are intact..
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

I tot survery was not allowed in CS or am I mistaken for a different survey???? How come suddenly so many survey popping up???

This is another one....

http://forums.clubsnap.org/showthread.php?t=119480

And it's a fresh member too.....hmmmm????

Yeah ... handphone dropped into the toilet bowl ... my friend wan .. so what ??
    AMPA * WPPI * J team

One thing we must understand is that the reason people steal wallets is because they are trying to locate their lost wallets.

Once you understand this logic you'll feel a lot better.