Thread: Car Shoot: Porsche Boxster 2005

Default Car Shoot: Porsche Boxster 2005

I had a blast driving it. The chassis was simply outstanding.

Oh yes, special thanks to keith for being the driver in the images and for loaning the car for the shoot.

You're welcome, Marc

Here are some of mine:

Last edited by Padawan; 8th March 2005 at 12:42 AM.

Nice shots of the Porsche. But still prefered you Cayenne Turbo pics.

hi... mind if i ask how u take that 2 motion photos? or did u PS them?

drool..... all are very nice!! great job marc and padawan!

Absolutely lovely! Marc- love the driving pics as well as the 2 vertical pics. Pandawan - love the one with the container lighting background.

Quote Originally Posted by marcwang
    marc.. i think this pic has got pontential.. why dun u try to ps it a little.. well change the rest of the pic to high contrast b&w and leave the car in colour.. cos at this moment.. i think there are too many thing fighting for attention.. give it a try and post the outcome

also.. u might wanna crop out the tree branches at the lower right portion of the pic..

ps: man.. u make me hate u for having the chance to shoot and drive this car... hahaha

This . Very good!

Nice! ANd I truly envy u driving that cool porsche car!

this shot should work good with a frontal shot..

Quote Originally Posted by tan131
    marc.. i think this pic has got pontential.. why dun u try to ps it a little.. well change the rest of the pic to high contrast b&w and leave the car in colour.. cos at this moment.. i think there are too many thing fighting for attention.. give it a try and post the outcome

also.. u might wanna crop out the tree branches at the lower right portion of the pic..

ps: man.. u make me hate u for having the chance to shoot and drive this car... hahaha

Thanks for your suggestion. The tree branches were intentionally included to frame the image. As for the post processing... I would look into it, but so far I have not liked any images with such processing done. Thanks once again.

I like this shot.Too bad the sun wasn't setting beyond the horizon on a cloudless evening.Was this in Southern Fremantle?
    We live in an age when unnecessary things are our only necessities. - Oscar Wilde

dude, nice surprise with the boxster! nice unique angles, and the nite shots are fantastic as usual but no offense this looks like a mix between yr car photography & photoessays.

Would actually love to see U do another whole bunch of boxster-only fotos with this approach in mind. kinda like doing the supra-esque coffeetablebook series =)

not into car photography, but this is awesome work u have
    Budget wedding photographer :)

Nice car... nice pics! There are some interesting shots!

wow nice pic on d Porsche Boxster! its my dream car! d pics give me a very smoothing feeling. saw on porsche boxster at d carshow recently but not this close. just wondering what lense r u using went taking d logo of the porsche? thanks alot.