View Poll Results: Are you a person who eat to live or live to eat?

Voters
23. You may not vote on this poll
  • Eat to Live

    15 65.22%
  • Live to Eat

    8 34.78%
Results 1 to 14 of 14

Thread: Are you a person who eat to live or live to eat?

  1. #1

    Default Are you a person who eat to live or live to eat?


  2. #2

    Default

    Just a note to ask everyone:
    Will you queue up / travel all the way just to eat some "famed" stalls???

    For me, I won't... Because IMO, travelling/queuing to eat them (famed dishes) is not worth it... waste time.

  3. #3

    Default

    Originally posted by SNAG
    Just a note to ask everyone:
    Will you queue up / travel all the way just to eat some "famed" stalls???

    For me, I won't... Because IMO, travelling/queuing to eat them (famed dishes) is not worth it... waste time.
    hmm.... good question.

    If the waiting time less than 15/20min maybe I will que for it.

  4. #4

    Default

    Originally posted by revenant


    hmm.... good question.

    If the waiting time less than 15/20min maybe I will que for it.
    Haha..
    I wouldn't even wait for 10 minutes......
    To me, all variants of a dish (from different stalls) taste more or less the same to me....

  5. #5

    Default

    Originally posted by SNAG


    Haha..
    I wouldn't even wait for 10 minutes......
    To me, all variants of a dish (from different stalls) taste more or less the same to me....
    Your tastebud has problem.

  6. #6

    Default

    Originally posted by revenant


    Your tastebud has problem.
    Your're right on....
    Seriously, I can safely say that I don't appreciate good food...

    But I must admit that the Zion road char kway teow is good...
    But funny enough, all the char kway teow tastes somewhat similar....

    But hey, I do differentiate between "edible" "food that is not fit for human consumption".....

  7. #7
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    6,405

    Default

    Originally posted by SNAG


    Your're right on....
    Seriously, I can safely say that I don't appreciate good food...

    But I must admit that the Zion road char kway teow is good...
    But funny enough, all the char kway teow tastes somewhat similar....

    But hey, I do differentiate between "edible" "food that is not fit for human consumption".....
    With queue times of up to 45 minutes (or so say the stall assistant) it better be!

    The carrot cake sold by the deaf/mute is very good too, as is the mixed grill at the western food stall.

    Regards
    CK

  8. #8

    Default

    Originally posted by ckiang


    With queue times of up to 45 minutes (or so say the stall assistant) it better be!

    The carrot cake sold by the deaf/mute is very good too, as is the mixed grill at the western food stall.

    Regards
    CK
    The carrot cake guy is deaf/mute?
    Then how to order?
    I went there, and the carrot cake guy was just starting business... so i didn't manage to try it.....

    Thanks for the food recommendations.
    Will definitely try it out the next time I pass by...

  9. #9
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    In Paradise
    Posts
    546

    Default

    Definitely live to eat!!! Say has anyone been to Sydney and tried the famed Harry's pies? When i was there last week, i had the pies and hot dogs 6 nights out of the 7 nights i was there!!! delicious!!!


    www.harryscafedewheels.com.au/

  10. #10
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    6,405

    Default

    Originally posted by SNAG


    The carrot cake guy is deaf/mute?
    Then how to order?
    I went there, and the carrot cake guy was just starting business... so i didn't manage to try it.....

    Thanks for the food recommendations.
    Will definitely try it out the next time I pass by...
    Was told he can lip read. Or you can use hand gestures. Haven't been there for a while tho.

    Regards
    CK

  11. #11
    ClubSNAP Idol Adam Goi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    5,682

    Default

    Aw man...Satay, Char Kuay Tiao, Fried Rice, Hor Fun, Western Food, Rojak, Roti Prata...we're so blessed!

  12. #12

    Default

    i eat to live

  13. #13
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Ang Sua
    Posts
    70

    Default

    Originally posted by AdamGoi
    Aw man...Satay, Char Kuay Tiao, Fried Rice, Hor Fun, Western Food, Rojak, Roti Prata...we're so blessed!
    Not forgetting chilli crab, cold crab, creamiiiii crab.......

  14. #14

    Default

    I'm like a garbage can, so long as my tummy don't growl... can already!!!

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •