Thread: Samsung EK-GC100

Default Samsung EK-GC100

Hi all,

I just purchased the above camera. I am not sure how good or bad it could take photo.
    But I do wish to take photos like Macro etc before I go for pro camera.

Wonder if anyone used this camera before possible to give some advise?

Thanks in advance.

Why the hell did you buy a camera without knowing what it can do? Epic fail, you should research before buying, not after!
    Alpha

Galaxy camera. I wanted to give it a try but bought something else instead.

Just read up on the web. There are plenty of resources on how to start various genres of photography for beginners. The camera is just a tool.

Default Re: Samsung EK-GC100

Quote Originally Posted by vincentyong View Post
    I just purchased the above camera. I am not sure how good or bad it could take photo.
    Why do you buy something without a clue whether it's god or not? If you have the money to burn without thinking .. it's the season for charity.
    This forum has different sections for certain genres of photography, the sticky threads on top will give various tips about the basics and equipment. Happy reading.
    One thing must be clear: there is no magic formula to take good picture, it's about knowing and learning. The picture is taken by you, the camera is the tool.
    EOS

Quote Originally Posted by vincentyong View Post
    Hi all,

But I do wish to take photos like Macro etc before I go for pro camera.

Wonder if anyone used this camera before possible to give some advise?

Thanks in advance.
    If you are not sure how good or bad it can take photos, you'll probably not take good photos.

It's an android-powered image capturing device. It can do what smartphones can do. Before u go for pro camera, master your smartphone (if any) first.
    hi