View Poll Results: What will you be doing on December 21st?

Voters
23. You may not vote on this poll
  • stay home

    0 0%
  • go to work/school as usual lor

    19 82.61%
  • huh??what happen on 21st Dec?

    4 17.39%
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Results 61 to 65 of 65

Thread: What will you be doing on December 21st?

  1. #61

    Default Re: What will you be doing on December 21st?

    Quote Originally Posted by Shizuma View Post
    what are you going to shoot if the world did end?

    would it be images of giant asteroid crashing in, and you can get huge high-res images of it burning into the atmosphere, then, leave the CF card for posterity ?
    What is the point of taking the photo if nobody will be alive to see it
    I eats, shoots & leaves

  2. #62
    Senior Member Halfmoon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Hougang, Singapore.
    Posts
    4,590

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shizuma View Post

    what are you going to shoot if the world did end?

    would it be images of giant asteroid crashing in, and you can get huge high-res images of it burning into the atmosphere, then, leave the CF card for posterity ?
    I maxed out before world end to shoot Mah... lol.... just kidding..... I did not maxed out cos I knew I would be alive with everyone!
    Art is perception; Perception is art.

  3. #63

    Default Re: What will you be doing on December 21st?

    Quote Originally Posted by Yutaka Go View Post
    What is the point of taking the photo if nobody will be alive to see it
    million of years later, another type of species like human will discover the cf card. just like we discovered dinosaur bones.
    Last edited by ninelives; 24th December 2012 at 07:45 PM.
    Objection !!!

  4. #64
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    BB West
    Posts
    2,188

    Default Re: What will you be doing on December 21st?

    Actually the doomday things, I learn how to get perpare for it if happens in the future (If I still alive).

    1) Store some can foods inside storeroom if it's a bomb shelter.
    2) Tools like can opener, hammer, knifes etc.. For protection also good.
    3) Clothes! Whatever can throw in there, throw!
    4) Try to make your storeroom having some shelves. Cause it can have more people inside and got space to sleep.
    5) Standby pails near to tap, collect water as much as you can.
    6) Have some medicine stores inside the room too.
    7) Have your storeroom pack nicely, incase you need to go in, things can throw out easily.
    8) Radio and phone inside storeroom.
    9) Some plastic container, to keep all your things n also can use as a shield if kenna attack.
    10) Candles, matches etc... You need those but dont burn the clothes, becareful!
    11) Whatever you can think of! haha!

    Have a nice 2013.
    Only Sony device mostly, haha!

  5. #65
    Senior Member Halfmoon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Hougang, Singapore.
    Posts
    4,590

    Default Re: What will you be doing on December 21st?

    Quote Originally Posted by BBTM View Post
    Actually the doomday things, I learn how to get perpare for it if happens in the future (If I still alive).

    1) Store some can foods inside storeroom if it's a bomb shelter.
    2) Tools like can opener, hammer, knifes etc.. For protection also good.
    3) Clothes! Whatever can throw in there, throw!
    4) Try to make your storeroom having some shelves. Cause it can have more people inside and got space to sleep.
    5) Standby pails near to tap, collect water as much as you can.
    6) Have some medicine stores inside the room too.
    7) Have your storeroom pack nicely, incase you need to go in, things can throw out easily.
    8) Radio and phone inside storeroom.
    9) Some plastic container, to keep all your things n also can use as a shield if kenna attack.
    10) Candles, matches etc... You need those but dont burn the clothes, becareful!
    11) Whatever you can think of! haha!

    Have a nice 2013.
    Throw in some Map.... some survival knife, ropes, fire starter, water tablet to purify water......... Oh... compass too.... binoculars....
    Art is perception; Perception is art.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •