Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Nokia 6260

Arrow Nokia 6260

Hey Folks!
    Aside to my MIA photos from FotoHub, I saw the Nokia 6260 at a shop this afternoon. Planning to change a new phone very soon.

Anybody bought the Nokia 6260? Any comments about the phone's function and reliability?

Please keep the comments coming!

Regards,
    -Michelle-

One of the current S60 series phones. Can install lots of softwares and games on it. It is a little thicker than other clambshell phones (eg 6170/7270) because of the design of its screen.

Hi Mich, save up the money and buy a DSLR instead lah. It's been so long since we last shot together.

Great photography is about depth of feeling, not depth of field.
    Portfolio | Gallery

Quote Originally Posted by silver.wolf
    Hi Mich, save up the money and buy a DSLR instead lah. It's been so long since we last shot together.

Hahaha... I really want to buy a DSLR also...

But somehow, I prefer the F5/F6 leh... Still very much a film person.

Cheers,
    -Michelle-

Sorry to say this. I bought it on a Friday night and sold it on a Saturday Morning. The OS is ok for me but the built of the phone was out for my like. Personally, I find it too plastic .

Cheers
    John

Quote Originally Posted by John Teoh
    Sorry to say this. I bought it on a Friday night and sold it on a Saturday Morning. The OS is ok for me but the built of the phone was out for my like. Personally, I find it too plastic .

Cheers
    John
    Yup, same sentiments from me. I was playing with it for a while. The functions are pretty much the same as any other Nokia phones. But the build, terrible, very plastic feeling.
    Portfolio | Gallery

Quote Originally Posted by mich_2103
    Hahaha... I really want to buy a DSLR also...

But somehow, I prefer the F5/F6 leh... Still very much a film person.

Cheers,
    -Michelle-
    Get a SLR and a DSLR loh. Just like PL

D2X looks good
    Portfolio | Gallery

hmmm..
    dunno le
    i was tinking of getting it this coming weekend..

build and feel i dun really mind le
    how are the functions?? does opening phone book and sms lag??

thanks..

Talking

I am using it now. The plastic is so soft and can be easily scratched! Software-wise its very stable. Can't go wrong with S60 OS.
    Yngwie J. Malmsteen - "...I've never considered myself a fast guitar player..."

really...so if i buy next week software wise no prob la.. my main concern is if it lags...

.. haha.... hmmm...the mp3 player and all sounds interesting le..

go for 3220. it has a good rubber grip

only lookin at nokia?

if not.. wait a while... lots cool phones comign out by 2nd or 3rd Q this year... if nothing else... the price of the older models would have dropped... hehe if lookinf fer a flip phone..
    look at sony eriksson's 800 or 802 models... lookin real good

Get a SLR and a DSLR loh. Just like PL

D2X looks good
    Hahahaha!!!!

Sure lah of course! Then like that I also want a Hassy Xpan, an Arri SR3, a Bolex, a film scanner, a tripod, a bigger dry-cabi, wide angle lens, projector, my own darkroom, endless supply of films...

I go Shenton Way tomorrow and see which bank got less security...

Later!
    -Michelle-

Quote Originally Posted by John Teoh

Cheers
    John
    wa john..

u managed to find buyer sooo fast ah...

u super..!!!
    Stress Man @ work... :bigeyes:

Quote Originally Posted by Malakite
    only lookin at nokia?

if not.. wait a while... lots cool phones comign out by 2nd or 3rd Q this year... if nothing else... the price of the older models would have dropped... hehe if lookinf fer a flip phone..
    look at sony eriksson's 800 or 802 models... lookin real good
    Yo!
    Yeah man... Still prefer Nokia somehow. It's better for SMSing somehow. And I am a huge SMS user.

My first mobile phone was Siemens, and that was like 4 years back. IMHO, Siemens is quite a hardy and reliable but somehow, it's functions are not really that friendly. Since then, I have been sticking to Nokia but have been very disappointed by the 6610 with it's ever often persisting problematic keypad.

All I am looking for is a phone that can give good clarity calls, easy to use SMS and perhaps a camera. Functions like Bluetooth or checking emails aren't too important for me.

Regards,
    -Michelle-

Hahahaha!!!!

Sure lah of course! Then like that I also want a Hassy Xpan, an Arri SR3, a Bolex, a film scanner, a tripod, a bigger dry-cabi, wide angle lens, projector, my own darkroom, endless supply of films...

I go Shenton Way tomorrow and see which bank got less security...

Later!
    -Michelle-
    Excuse me. Didn't u know banks don't operate on Sunday? Hahahaa... No security at all! So u don't have to travel all the way to Shenton ;P

Wahhh... u sure are greedy
    Portfolio | Gallery

Excuse me. Didn't u know banks don't operate on Sunday? Hahahaa... No security at all! So u don't have to travel all the way to Shenton ;P

Wahhh... u sure are greedy
    Hahahaha....!!!!

No security even better lah!

Eh, this is not called greedy - this is called WISHING... Got difference hor.

Everybody also wishes for things that they want mah. I also no different - just that my list a little bit longer...

Regards,
    -Michelle-

Yo!
    Yeah man... Still prefer Nokia somehow. It's better for SMSing somehow. And I am a huge SMS user.

My first mobile phone was Siemens, and that was like 4 years back. IMHO, Siemens is quite a hardy and reliable but somehow, it's functions are not really that friendly. Since then, I have been sticking to Nokia but have been very disappointed by the 6610 with it's ever often persisting problematic keypad.

All I am looking for is a phone that can give good clarity calls, easy to use SMS and perhaps a camera. Functions like Bluetooth or checking emails aren't too important for me.

Regards,
    -Michelle-
    Huge SMS user?? No wonder u can't afford to buy DSLR lah. Your monthly phone bill sure alot. Heheheee....

Nokia 6230 Currently, one of the best Nokia phone i used.
    Portfolio | Gallery

Hahahaha....!!!!

No security even better lah!

Eh, this is not called greedy - this is called WISHING... Got difference hor.

Everybody also wishes for things that they want mah. I also no different - just that my list a little bit longer...

Regards,
    -Michelle-
    mmm ... u need help ? i'll drive the getaway car for u for a 25% cut ... :P

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast