Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Commuters pays for it??

Default Re: Commuters pays for it??

Quote Originally Posted by dreaming View Post
    bicycle land, makes cycling friendly but cycling is not Testicle friendly for male.
    Well... I am trying to work out a new style of bike and seat for all.... lol... hope you will buy it when I launched it!!!!
    Art is perception; Perception is art.

Quote Originally Posted by Blur Shadow View Post
    Management already sap away most of the money under "salaries" already leh... Haha!

Plus, (and more seriously now) efficiency ratios for SMRT aren't that impressive? Of course, public transport isn't my sector of expertise, so I shall not comment further.

While the dividend yield continues to be significantly high, I think the commuter-cum-shareholder is still in a net loss position.
    Salaries is part of it only right??? There's a list of board directors, and I think it is as long as my lens wishlist!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Halfmoon View Post
    Salaries is part of it only right??? There's a list of board directors, and I think it is as long as my lens wishlist!!!
    Board directors make their own coffee and bring own biscuits to board meetings to save SMRT costs.

bicycle land, makes cycling friendly but cycling is not Testicle friendly for male.
    You only need one.

Can remove the other and sell it in China black market for a great price to get new camera and lenses.

Red face Re: Commuters pays for it??

directors are paid a director's fee for sitting on a board. however, shareholders are paid a dividend, if declared. so, unless a director is also a shareholder, he is not paid a dividend.

You can buy their shares....... but if you are not one of the directors, board, you are not reaping enough money.... and most of these people are from where????

Sometimes, I feel the list of directors, boards are almost as long as my wishlist for lens & accessories....... and they get paid dividend??? For sitting on the board??? etc???

??????

the Top 3

Company Overview

Temasek Holdings (Private) Limited 54.28%

DBSN Services Pte. Ltd. provides nominee services. It is based in Singapore. DBSN Services Pte. Ltd. is a subsidiary of DBS Bank Ltd. 5.08%

DBS Nominees Pte. Ltd. provides nominee services. The company was incorporated in 1969 and is based in Singapore. DBS Nominees Pte. Ltd. operates as a subsidiary of DBS Bank Ltd. 3.93%

you're right.

hint hint: google PSA's, SBS and all other supposedly "previously government, but already privatized firms"

Quote Originally Posted by Sion View Post
    Board directors make their own coffee and bring own biscuits to board meetings to save SMRT costs.
    You serious??? It is a BOARD meeting, and all the TOP GUN deserve the BEST!!!!

They still have enough profit after all the parties.....

Quote Originally Posted by reachme2003 View Post
    directors are paid a director's fee for sitting on a board. however, shareholders are paid a dividend, if declared. so, unless a director is also a shareholder, he is not paid a dividend.
    Thanks for your correction.

End of the day... the rich get richer and oppress the poor, who will only get POORER...........

Well... I am trying to work out a new style of bike and seat for all.... lol... hope you will buy it when I launched it!!!!
    If this not a joke, I will consider to buy one.

Quote Originally Posted by hanzohattori View Post
    If this not a joke, I will consider to buy one.
    I had an idea, that in SG, as a Garden City, we can cut our pollution by 50%++,& improve local life expectancy by healthy life style, and there's a bicycle zone.... and these bicycle are peddling at a position, like in Kart driving position.

Then, it is on a rental basis. All MRT station will have a automated parking zone, and for these bike, and you can park the bike at MRT, when you reach your work place, you rent another bike. Anyone who damage the bike will be black listed, as it will be tagged to your ID. Imagine how GREEN sg will be......

Will they do it??

NEVER!!!

This idea will never be supported by Government.

Lose of earning from ERP, COE, Road Tax, etc..................................
    Last edited by Halfmoon; 9th December 2012 at 06:30 PM.

Thanks for your correction.

End of the day... the rich get richer and oppress the poor, who will only get POORER...........
    Oppression only lies in our heads.

Emancipate yourself from mental slavery
    None but yourself can free your mind .

Wise man tell me
    The first step to riding a lift, is believing a lift exists . The road to riches starts in metanoia (a change in mindset).

One will get what one believes.

I believe my dinner is waiting. Meow
    宁愿遇见丢失幼崽的母熊,也不愿碰上做蠢事的愚人

Quote Originally Posted by Shizuma View Post

Oppression only lies in our heads.

Emancipate yourself from mental slavery
    None but yourself can free your mind .

Wise man tell me
    The first step to riding a lift, is believing a lift exists . The road to riches starts in metanoia (a change in mindset).

One will get what one believes.

I believe my dinner is waiting. Meow
    Meow....... oppression does exist n not only in the mind. It is possible for united people to remove it.....

Enjoy your dinner.... meow.....

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123