Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: HK not shiok us

Default Re: HK not shiok us

Quote Originally Posted by UncleFai View Post
    They see us as a unprincipled, backboneless bunch of neutered sheeps.
    I dont think we can say all Hong Kongers think that way. However, when Hong Kong was handed back to China, majority that decided to leave didn't come here. This is a very clear indication how they think of Singapore.

Similarly, Singaporean also choose where they wish to migrate and their selection also show they may not agree with certain policies in a particular country. There is no perfect politic and life goes on. We are responsible to ourself and till the final day on earth, we should know what is right and reasons for being here.

Blog Entries

Default Re: HK not shiok us

Quote Originally Posted by 9V-Orion Images View Post
    to do "housecleaning" against its own citizens when the necessary time calls for it.
    Singapore policemen ... AND Gurkhas .... help in counter-terrorism , protection and maintain law and order in our country

Gurkhas are on the payroll of the Ministry of Home Affairs not the 'Highest echelon of society'

I have healthy respect for local opposition politicians who, in their way, provide a voice and alternative feedback to the voting disgruntled
    Last edited by ed9119; 6th December 2012 at 08:20 PM.
    shaddap and just shoot .... up close
    Walkeast

Blog Entries

Who cares what they say. In the past there are other countries mocking us and insulting us by why care. Some people will pick on small things to find faults with others. It exists everywhere. As long as the issue gets resolved, people know we mean business about strikes, i'm happy. At the end of the day, i don't want to have booked a flight to a long awaited holiday then get delayed because of pilot strikes, which happens in other countries, among other things.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12