Surely our fur coats aren't worth it.
    Or our excesses in whatever areas...

Disturbing images.

http://my.so-net.net.tw/sirwang/fur.wmv
    Last edited by Tsangstudios; 4th March 2005 at 10:11 AM. Reason: More info

Blog Entries

I don't have a fur coat.
    Do you?

they cud have done it more humanely by making sure the animals r dead first before stripping off their coat. :S what a way to start my morning.

my friend was just telling me abt it....

bloodly inhuman way, i dun do furs as well...

Default No to furs

Sumething didn't feel right inside when that fella got up and winked after being skinned. It so inhumane.. I just can't put it to words.

How come this type/kind of thread is always up?

Always ends up flamming here and there.

Anyway, I think this kind of thread should not be shown here at all.

Mods and Admins, it's your call!

I dont think you should complain about fur unless you're a vegetarian. Animals reared for food live in miserable conditions their whole lives.

Quote Originally Posted by reno77
    I dont think you should complain about fur unless you're a vegetarian. Animals reared for food live in miserable conditions their whole lives.
    I ain't no vege person. I ain't complaining. It's just that each time this kinda of animal abuse is shown, it always ends up flamming here and there. Go check out the old threads about animal abuse.

I have a pet too. It's those who love animals so much will find it agitated from the video shown. BTW this is actually film in China. Chinese people eat almost everything that is alive plus they will make the best out in an animal.

Default Strange Reaction

There will be no flaming, if people took it with matured reactions.
    Its just to reminds us and show us how inhumane it can be. Perhaps stir up some thoughts to consider better directions to take in life. If abstenence from meat is your decision well and good. If we had no reminder no imput from strong visual images, thoughts like that may not occur to us.

Why take photos unless you convey a message? A message of beauty, a message of you skills, story emotions etc.. Similarly this video is just to convey a strong message. So I would prefer people view this thread to just watch and consider. Afterall this is the kopi tiam. Anything goes.

How you choose to live after, is entrirely up to you.

Quote Originally Posted by kenneth76
    There will be no flaming, if people took it with matured reactions.
    Its just to reminds us and show us how inhumane it can be. Perhaps stir up some thoughts to consider better directions to take in life. If abstenence from meat is your decision well and good. If we had no reminder no imput from strong visual images, thoughts like that may not occur to us.

Why take photos unless you convey a message? A message of beauty, a message of you skills, story emotions etc.. Similarly this video is just to convey a strong message. So I would prefer people view this thread to just watch and consider. Afterall this is the kopi tiam. Anything goes.

How you choose to live after, is entrirely up to you.
    Well let's hope it turns out this way. It will be a new record for CS if there no reaction at all.

Quote Originally Posted by reno77
    usually they die a quick death too, this just knock the senses of the animals and skinning them alive. Its torture.

omg..... this is terrible.. i closed the video after seeing the poor animal's faces.. cant bear to see them like that..

i am a animal lover.. esp furry ones leh.... !!

Quote Originally Posted by glennyong
    omg..... this is terrible.. i closed the video after seeing the poor animal's faces.. cant bear to see them like that..

i am a animal lover.. esp furry ones leh.... !!
    but your avatar gives me the impression that you're a violent person.

Ferrets are weasels killed for their fur..
    Are those weasels?

Same video I saw on taiwanese news last month. Lots of famous people drew flak for flaunting their fur collection. old news.

Objectively,
    it's not the fur that matters; it's how they are killed that matters.

Do you sleep on feather pillows?
    Do you eat meat?
    Do you smash the ants on your table?

Aren't ants not living things? Why is it right to kill them, & wrong not to save a cute bird being preyed by a snake? What if they show a clip on feathers being plucked from a chicken that is still breathing? Condemn those using feather pillows?

Once again, it is OK to kill for fur. It is OK to kill for food.

It's just some journalist trying to blow things big.

QOTD: Emotions- Without them, the world will be a better place to live in. -AReality

This is sad but true. I have a dog and i am going to take good care of her.

Default Drawing Lines

I guess is nearly impossible draw perfect lines. But perhaps we can put more thought into what is excessive and what isn't. What is necessary and what isn't. What we can live with or without. Are there alternatives to the products we buy, use or consume..