Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Pls advise ..

Quote Originally Posted by jsbn
    I sound so fierce meh?

I think I muz tone down liao or ppl will start thinking dat I'm a butcher, pathologist, embalmer and undertaker by career...
    Yeah bro, take it easy. The guy just needed some advises, haha!

Quote Originally Posted by jsbn
    I sound so fierce meh?

I think I muz tone down liao or ppl will start thinking dat I'm a butcher, pathologist, embalmer and undertaker by career...
    Eh i tot u r a butcher. Where is my tui bak and bak kut? Order from you since last week.

You do sound fierce but at least that will put some sense into his passive brain.

Quote Originally Posted by Del_CtrlnoAlt
    from most of the post... i see alot of ppl saying wanna be bosses & such... just to relate a recent incident...

i have 1 company with few partners, we join into their as a 'joint' venture, partly cos they can't sustain themselves, and also we have the expertise but lack manpower... but when becoming bosses, mean that you have to be prepared to sacrifice your time, savings, or whatever, for the goal & purpose of that company you intent to build... but when everybody becomes selfish... the company just collapse... if u think that your every month's pay is important, your time is fixed, you becoming a boss means that you have the luxury of money that flows like water down a rapid stream... then thats all an illusion cast by the modern invention called the TV, nothing is as close as it seems on TV...
    Dude, I experience that too, but we learn from the experiences and try try again.

Its interesting to know that there's so much people trying their 'luck' on being their own boss. I just wanna say that, its no luck, if you are banking on luck, luck will run out one day. Its about shrewd market observation and taking opportunity when its there.

My previous experience is same as yours, you have friends working together and being your own boss, you thought its the best thing in the world! But when the messy issue of money comes in the picture, the best friend can become the worst enemy over night. Be realistic, alway know what you have and don't have. Don't gamble, its all calculated risk. Everything is well planned and measure before taking the plunge.

Quote Originally Posted by Hommie
    Dude, I experience that too, but we learn from the experiences and try try again.

Its interesting to know that there's so much people trying their 'luck' on being their own boss. I just wanna say that, its no luck, if you are banking on luck, luck will run out one day. Its about shrewd market observation and taking opportunity when its there.

My previous experience is same as yours, you have friends working together and being your own boss, you thought its the best thing in the world! But when the messy issue of money comes in the picture, the best friend can become the worst enemy over night. Be realistic, alway know what you have and don't have. Don't gamble, its all calculated risk. Everything is well planned and measure before taking the plunge.
    Wah we are like turning into like a Marketing Consultants for our young man here.

if you think you are not the motivated kind... i suggest that just work for others, spend your life just working for other ppl's dream... having a passion is good.. having a goal in life is good... but not everybody can do that... most ppl who went into making their own business flung blames on the govt, the luck, and everything else except themselves... but most of the time its their strategy that went wrong... and they envy ppl's success but have no idea how they did it & said he was lucky... maybe they are lucky... but there is still hardwork...
    My impression of the entrepeurner's suitable candidate or personality should be someone who's:

1) Restless type, alway felt there are bigger thing to come. Beware though, this is the most dangerous groups, always unprepare, alway base on instinct or impulses.

2) Creative type, always felt thing could be do in another method rather than the conventional way. Most likely failed by being unrealistic. No sense of possiblitily of scale....

3) I'll put it when I remember, hee hee

Quote Originally Posted by Pro Image
    Eh i tot u r a butcher. Where is my tui bak and bak kut? Order from you since last week.

You do sound fierce but at least that will put some sense into his passive brain.
    How many kilo u want? U juz tell me nia, den wad? I give u everything har?

To make myself look nicer and not so fierce...

Threadstarter: Light a scented candle, close ur room door, sit cross legged and upright in ur bed, close ur eyes and meditate on what u want in life.

Ok, that's my valiant attempt at 'softening' myself. We can all tok-the-tok, but we can't be walking his path for him, for we have our own paths to walk. We can share the light to our path, but izzit The Path that the threadstarter wants?

Quote Originally Posted by Pro Image
    Wah we are like turning into like a Marketing Consultants for our young man here.
    Yes, yes. We are open for business here. We can plan your future for you. Just pop into our office and we'll provide you with clear and workable plans for 'how to be a entrepeurner'.

Btw, our charges are $1000/hrs, thanks! Please make reservations before you come.

My impression of the entrepeurner's suitable candidate or personality should be someone who's:

1) Restless type, alway felt there are bigger thing to come. Beware though, this is the most dangerous groups, always unprepare, alway base on instinct or impulses.

2) Creative type, always felt thing could be do in another method rather than the conventional way. Most likely failed by being unrealistic. No sense of possiblitily of scale....

3) I'll put it when I remember, hee hee
    u talking about me?

u should add 1 more.. perfectionist... never contented kind... they will keep wanting to get more... and even when everybody said its perfect, they will keep insist that its not...

multi-tasking... they always do more than 1 things at a time, and will never wait for 1 thing to finish and they will start another new wave...

think i also add more later
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

u talking about me?

u should add 1 more.. perfectionist... never contented kind... they will keep wanting to get more... and even when everybody said its perfect, they will keep insist that its not...

multi-tasking... they always do more than 1 things at a time, and will never wait for 1 thing to finish and they will start another new wave...

think i also add more later
    Huh? But your two perfectionist and multi-tasker can never mix lah! A perfectionist is so focus in the detail that loses sight of the big picture. A multi-tasker is the opposite.

hence they do alot of things 1 shot & try to get all right...
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

Yes, yes. We are open for business here. We can plan your future for you. Just pop into our office and we'll provide you with clear and workable plans for 'how to be a entrepeurner'.

Btw, our charges are $1000/hrs, thanks! Please make reservations before you come.
    I open new business liao! Still waiting for those lost people to come into my office. My charges now is $1000/per min!

Quote Originally Posted by ortega
    Just stand at the MRT stations in the morning and look at the
    faces of people draging themselves to work. Pitiful.

If you can go for your dreams and make it come true.
    hope it helps.

Cheer up
    I am one of this

But....but...but...what else can I do besides the current one?

Also I just can't bear to dump the household and our apartment responsibilities to my working wife, so I got to hang on no matter swim or sink

hence they do alot of things 1 shot & try to get all right...
    And get mad trying to perfect everyone!

Quote Originally Posted by Big Kahuna
    I am one of this

But....but...but...what else can I do besides the current one?

Also I just can't bear to dump the household and our apartment responsibilities to my working wife, so I got to hang on no matter swim or sink
    i envy you lah... i am born to take over the lead.. but den i just hate to do that... i always prefer working for others... its more fun... can interact with everybody... den can kiao kah wait for time to pass... like lying on the beach watching the wave come & go...

anyway not everybody is born to lead... if everybody is to lead, then who follows, but if everybody follows... then where are everybody heading?

i envy you lah... i am born to take over the lead.. but den i just hate to do that... i always prefer working for others... its more fun... can interact with everybody... den can kiao kah wait for time to pass... like lying on the beach watching the wave come & go...

anyway not everybody is born to lead... if everybody is to lead, then who follows, but if everybody follows... then where are everybody heading?
    I can feel a blanket party coming Del_CtrlnoAlt's way......

I can feel a blanket party coming Del_CtrlnoAlt's way......
    dun scare me leh...

dun scare me leh...
    I better go further incase the party blanket wrong person.....

不要打到我!!

不要打脸!!不要打脸!!

不要打脸!!不要打脸!!
    dun think anybody wanna hurt their hands...

dun think anybody wanna hurt their hands...
    I was pleading for you lah!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast