Page 38 of 118 FirstFirst ... 132833363738394043486388 ... LastLast
Results 741 to 760 of 2354

Thread: Where is the best place to go for drinks..?

  1. #741
    Senior Member jOhO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    6,485

    Default

    where's everyone else?

  2. #742

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jOhO
    ahha... ok some of us will be having breakfast at that time...
    So early breakfast?

  3. #743

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jOhO
    where's everyone else?
    I think ibmn sleep liao.

  4. #744
    Senior Member jOhO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    6,485

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Venom81
    I think ibmn sleep liao.
    how u know?

  5. #745

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jOhO
    how u know?
    Cause she log off liao. Anyway its time for her to sleep. But she never give us chance to say good night to her.

  6. #746
    Senior Member jOhO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    6,485

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Venom81
    Cause she log off liao. Anyway its time for her to sleep. But she never give us chance to say good night to her.
    everytime she post that time the circle below her nick is "off" one... meaning not green... hehe

    wah man.. i'm gonna fall asleep soon.. but gotta keep going.. wait later i will post one up :P

  7. #747

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jOhO
    everytime she post that time the circle below her nick is "off" one... meaning not green... hehe

    wah man.. i'm gonna fall asleep soon.. but gotta keep going.. wait later i will post one up :P
    Got circle meh? Where, where? How come I cannot see?

  8. #748
    Senior Member jOhO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    6,485

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Venom81
    Got circle meh? Where, where? How come I cannot see?


    it's green when someone's logged it and grey when not logged in.

    I THINK!

  9. #749
    Senior Member jOhO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    6,485

    Default

    ok.. shot of the day..



  10. #750

    Default

    Oic. I get it. Paisei don't know about such things.
    Thanks for letting me know, jOhO.

  11. #751

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jOhO
    ok.. shot of the day..


    Its this place at chijmes?

  12. #752
    Senior Member jOhO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    6,485

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Venom81
    Its this place at chijmes?
    yeap...!

    here's another shot.. i can't decide which one i like more.. maybe this one??



    wat do u reckon? the first one something wrong leh.. i can't quite put my finger on it...

  13. #753
    Senior Member jOhO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    6,485

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Venom81
    Oic. I get it. Paisei don't know about such things.
    Thanks for letting me know, jOhO.
    i didnt' know either.. i just guessed.. but should be correct lar..

    that's why very wierd.. some pple when posting continously still grey colour. i guess they hide the online status..

  14. #754

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jOhO
    i didnt' know either.. i just guessed.. but should be correct lar..

    that's why very wierd.. some pple when posting continously still grey colour. i guess they hide the online status..
    Maybe.

  15. #755

    Default

    I also don't know leh. I not pro, just a newbie. Maybe you should ask Pro Image and Hommie when they log in.

  16. #756
    Senior Member jOhO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    6,485

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Venom81
    I also don't know leh. I not pro, just a newbie. Maybe you should ask Pro Image and Hommie when they log in.
    alamak... no need to be pro to hate or like a photo leh.. ahhaha

  17. #757

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jOhO
    alamak... no need to be pro to hate or like a photo leh.. ahhaha
    I don't know how to comment on wedding photos. Never seen much of such pics.

  18. #758

    Default

    If you give me to choose between the 2 of them, I'll choose pic 2 cause can see their faces.

  19. #759
    Senior Member jOhO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    6,485

    Default

    hehe no prob..

    ok man i'm gonna concuss for a few hours.. then wake up continue..

    nite bro!

  20. #760

    Default

    Good night, jOhO.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •