Page 15 of 118 FirstFirst ... 510131415161720254065 ... LastLast

Thread: Where is the best place to go for drinks..?

Quote Originally Posted by Pro Image
    Ask youself what is an anaconda?
    Snake.

That's me...eat sleep eat sleep but at least i do not go and sleep without saying good night! Hehe.....where is Venom81 lei?
    I also eat sleep eat sleep.

Maybe I should try log in earlier tml after watching Romance of the 3 Kingdoms.

Quote Originally Posted by Venom81
    Maybe I should try log in earlier tml after watching Romance of the 3 Kingdoms.
    Walau eh......how old are you? Watching this kinda of show?

Walau eh......how old are you? Watching this kinda of show?
    Its a good historical show what, nothing wrong with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Hommie
    Wei....I think Venom is too young to understand.....keke. Only older gen like you will apprecaite!

Sorry to disappoint you, I was interested in history(despite the poor grades) since my secondary sch day liao! We alway say that from the history we learn about the future! Never too young to start, Mama Pro-Image!

Sorry to disappoint you, I was interested in history(despite the poor grades) since my secondary sch day liao! We alway say that from the history we learn about the future! Never too young to start, Mama Pro-Image!
    Aiya older gen always luuuuvvvvvvv history you nail head! Keke....Mama PI too busy taking care of a young lady who is lost in trasition. Another one is a snake need to feed a goat........

So busy no time for history. BTW my history in secondary school average was 85%......but I still hate history!

Aiya older gen always luuuuvvvvvvv history you nail head! Keke....Mama PI too busy taking care of a young lady who is lost in trasition. Another one is a snake need to feed a goat........

So busy no time for history. BTW my history in secondary school average was 85%......but I still hate history!
    Haha, I am the complete opposite to most people. Most people study to get the paper but I learned the subject never get the paper! Hahaha

Anyway, I've given up on Apple many many years ago liao. I felt that Apple got a chance to attack on Wintel market to increase their less than 10% market but didn't, sad lah.

Being forced to take Apple again when my ex-production company was using all apple system on Final Cut Pro. Granted that Apple got one of the best prosumer/pro grade editing software in the industry but it seem that they are trying to do everything themselves instead of letting the market do the rest. In creating Final Cut(they got the creator of Premiere to do Final Cut), they alienate one of the biggest software maker in the world, Adobe. Dangerous man!

Anyway, I've given up on Apple many many years ago liao. I felt that Apple got a chance to attack on Wintel market to increase their less than 10% market but didn't, sad lah.
    Well maybe you should try it again.....it so simple to use. BTW, I am not related to Apple! Just think their things are more simply and direct. PLUS THERE IS LITTLE OR NO VIRUS AT ALL. No need to keep patching this and that.

They may lose their market share but to me who cares! Just want to get the work done ASAP and go home to my wifey!

Being forced to take Apple again when my ex-production company was using all apple system on Final Cut Pro. Granted that Apple got one of the best prosumer/pro grade editing software in the industry but it seem that they are trying to do everything themselves instead of letting the market do the rest. In creating Final Cut(they got the creator of Premiere to do Final Cut), they alienate one of the biggest software maker in the world, Adobe. Dangerous man!
    Hmmm is that true? Well I think you should know better than me lor in production house.

Bro me going out now.......talk later!

Quote Originally Posted by ibitemynails
    hmmmm............
    Don't 'Hmmmmmmm', tell us why you can't sleep at night??

Aaarrrrrgggghhhh..... Just saw the trailer of Star War episodeIII!!!!

Well maybe you should try it again.....it so simple to use. BTW, I am not related to Apple! Just think their things are more simply and direct. PLUS THERE IS LITTLE OR NO VIRUS AT ALL. No need to keep patching this and that.

They may lose their market share but to me who cares! Just want to get the work done ASAP and go home to my wifey!
    Dude, you'll care when your fave fruity computer brand go the way of Apple's Newton. That's means belly's up!

Commmmmmmmmeeeeee oooooovvveer to the darker side, ditch Apppppppplllle........

Commmmmmmmmeeeeee oooooovvveer to the darker side, ditch Apppppppplllle........
    Never..........as I am on the Darkside already with my cam. You are still on in the Virus Land. Come to Zone Free World where there is no patches and trojan horses A** to worry about!