Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 12347 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 163

Thread: The Best Camera is the camera you have with you, Q.

  1. #21

    Default

    Did Pentax share any lens road map for the near future?

  2. #22
    Senior Member felixcat8888's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    9,108

    Default Re: The Best Camera is the camera you have with you, Q.

    Quote Originally Posted by ageha View Post
    Did Pentax share any lens road map for the near future?
    Pentax Lens Roadmaps - 645, Q, K 2012 - Pentax Camera News & Rumors - PentaxForums.com
    Pentaxian for Life
    K1, KP, FA*28-70/2.8, FA31, 43 & FA77 Limiteds, K85/1.8, FA*200/2.8, A50/1.2



  3. #23
    Senior Member felixcat8888's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    9,108

    Default Re: The Best Camera is the camera you have with you, Q.

    Quote Originally Posted by PhilipKr35 View Post
    Yes Felix.

    Any idea locally where is cheapest Q10 w 02 lens? I hear it is now $905 at one of local shop. Online is much much $200 cheaper.
    Sorry Philip, no idea as I am not getting the Q10. The Q battery is the same as Fujifilm NP-50
    Pentaxian for Life
    K1, KP, FA*28-70/2.8, FA31, 43 & FA77 Limiteds, K85/1.8, FA*200/2.8, A50/1.2



  4. #24

    Default

    The lowest I got was $899
    Last edited by miketan888; 29th December 2012 at 10:04 PM.

  5. #25

  6. #26
    Member PhilipKr35's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Yew Tee
    Posts
    1,615

    Default Re: The Best Camera is the camera you have with you, Q.

    On the First Day of NEw YEar 2013 my Pentax Q gave to me ...

    #1 Cat !


    #2 Breakfast !


    #3 Blue Skies !


    #4 Power Chendol !


    #5 Sunset !

  7. #27

    Default Re: The Best Camera is the camera you have with you, Q.

    Was suppose to meet Doyle and all for morning shot. But too far for me to reach Woodlands. Change my way to Chinatown for my morning sunrise shoot.
    Tried the Q HDR. but it felt weird.



    One more food shot with Vibrance Colour setting.

  8. #28
    Senior Member felixcat8888's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    9,108

    Default Re: The Best Camera is the camera you have with you, Q.

    Quote Originally Posted by ranchy View Post
    Was suppose to meet Doyle and all for morning shot. But too far for me to reach Woodlands. Change my way to Chinatown for my morning sunrise shoot.
    Tried the Q HDR. but it felt weird.



    One more food shot with Vibrance Colour setting.
    Wah, someone's Q very impressive!!
    Pentaxian for Life
    K1, KP, FA*28-70/2.8, FA31, 43 & FA77 Limiteds, K85/1.8, FA*200/2.8, A50/1.2



  9. #29

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ranchy View Post

    One more food shot with Vibrance Colour setting.
    Lavender "Happy Chef"??? Bo jio.....
    ....

  10. #30
    Member geengar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Jurong West
    Posts
    93

    Default Re: The Best Camera is the camera you have with you, Q.

    Anybody tried getting from マップカメラ|日本最大級のカメラ 総合サイト(中古,新品,買取,下取,委 ) via Japan Shopping Price seems better the Amazon Japan or Rakutan. I am quite tempted to get a blue one to match my blue k-r.

  11. #31
    Member PhilipKr35's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Yew Tee
    Posts
    1,615

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by geengar
    Anybody tried getting from マップカメラ|日本最大級のカメラ 総合サイト(中古,新品,買取,下取,委 ) via Japan Shopping Price seems better the Amazon Japan or Rakutan. I am quite tempted to get a blue one to match my blue k-r.
    The link Can't find the Q or Q10 leh, what is the price, but I already ordered Q10 via amazon.jp English site.$751 normal white color one, blue very expensive, just buy white and turn it blue art shop.
    GR,K2,K3, DA15Ltd, 10-24 f 3.5-4.5, K135 f2.8, K55 f1.8, Q, Q2K, Q10, 01020306,FA31,FA100WR

  12. #32
    Member PhilipKr35's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Yew Tee
    Posts
    1,615

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by geengar
    Anybody tried getting from マップカメラ|日本最大級のカメラ 総合サイト(中古,新品,買取,下取,委 ) via Japan Shopping Price seems better the Amazon Japan or Rakutan. I am quite tempted to get a blue one to match my blue k-r.
    http://www.mapsports.jp/multiHostFil...id=jsi.server2
    GR,K2,K3, DA15Ltd, 10-24 f 3.5-4.5, K135 f2.8, K55 f1.8, Q, Q2K, Q10, 01020306,FA31,FA100WR

  13. #33
    Member geengar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Jurong West
    Posts
    93

    Default Re: The Best Camera is the camera you have with you, Q.

    PENTAXQ10 ダブルズームキット|新品|マップ メラ(中古,新品,買取,下取,委託)

    Here is the link, twin kit is slightly over $800 including shipment. Bro PhilipKr35, you ordered single lens of twin lens kit? Got purchase a K to Q mount convertor too?

  14. #34

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by poseur View Post

    Lavender "Happy Chef"??? Bo jio.....
    Lol.. You also know the place? Can eat tai hwa bak chor mee also..

    Doyle will love to go eat again.

  15. #35

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by felixcat8888 View Post

    Wah, someone's Q very impressive!!
    The Q Is impressive lah..
    But the food also create a interest to you also. Lol.

  16. #36
    Senior Member felixcat8888's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    9,108

    Default Re: The Best Camera is the camera you have with you, Q.

    Quote Originally Posted by ranchy View Post
    The Q Is impressive lah..
    But the food also create a interest to you also. Lol.
    Mmm . . . Yummy . . .
    Pentaxian for Life
    K1, KP, FA*28-70/2.8, FA31, 43 & FA77 Limiteds, K85/1.8, FA*200/2.8, A50/1.2



  17. #37
    Member PhilipKr35's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Yew Tee
    Posts
    1,615

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by geengar

    PENTAXQ10 ダブルズームキット|新品|マップ メラ(中古,新品,買取,下取,委託)

    Here is the link, twin kit is slightly over $800 including shipment. Bro PhilipKr35, you ordered single lens of twin lens kit? Got purchase a K to Q mount convertor too?
    Ordered Shipped Q10 silver white 02+06 lens+ 2 silver UV filters, adapter cheaper to buy from SG camera quoted me $295, amazon.jp is selling $330 before GST. But SGcamera taking too long, my insects models macros all waiting long long.
    Last edited by PhilipKr35; 8th January 2013 at 01:04 PM.
    GR,K2,K3, DA15Ltd, 10-24 f 3.5-4.5, K135 f2.8, K55 f1.8, Q, Q2K, Q10, 01020306,FA31,FA100WR

  18. #38

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PhilipKr35 View Post

    Ordered Shipped Q10 silver white 02+06 lens+ 2 silver UV filters, adapter cheaper to buy from SG camera quoted me $295, amazon.jp is selling $330 before GST. But SGcamera taking too long, my insects models macros all waiting long long.
    Wow you bought the q10 from the link. Woot.. Nice..

    Just a question, any international warranty for ur q10??
    Argh, you are making me to get one for myself also. Hee.

  19. #39
    Member PhilipKr35's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Yew Tee
    Posts
    1,615

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ranchy

    Wow you bought the q10 from the link. Woot.. Nice..

    Just a question, any international warranty for ur q10??
    Argh, you are making me to get one for myself also. Hee.
    No idea, i am sure got local warranty, will update when I receive item next week. if Q10 breaks down on me within the year, it would be very unlikely, n unlucky, if so, can pass to my Japan colleague to send to Japan repair. Hopefully no need. Wish me luck.

    Singapore Q10 price combo was inhibitory.
    Now the adapter is like taking so long that I may buy the 3rd party one $25, ahh!
    GR,K2,K3, DA15Ltd, 10-24 f 3.5-4.5, K135 f2.8, K55 f1.8, Q, Q2K, Q10, 01020306,FA31,FA100WR

  20. #40

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PhilipKr35 View Post

    No idea, i am sure got local warranty, will update when I receive item next week. if Q10 breaks down on me within the year, it would be very unlikely, n unlucky, if so, can pass to my Japan colleague to send to Japan repair. Hopefully no need. Wish me luck.

    Singapore Q10 price combo was inhibitory.
    Now the adapter is like taking so long that I may buy the 3rd party one $25, ahh!
    Ah ok.. I will await ur updates on the Q10.

    I have not thought of adapter as yet. Lazy to bring tripod around. Unless I'm going for birding. Lol..

    But it's true, the price for Q10 in sg. Sad. Not enticing me to get one. I will get my special colours when my friend go Japan, will lobang to buy one. Hee.

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 12347 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •