Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 47891011 LastLast

Thread: Which country gal is betta?

Quote Originally Posted by Sion
    Maybe it's the women who refuse to be understood?

Do you know that why men stopping singing in the bathroom after married?

They have to do the washing and think about understanding you.
    Why understand us? just love us

sakura mizutani

Quote Originally Posted by Nisa
    You know why men become monks? It's because they have understood women.

You know why men become monks? It's because they have understood women.
    More likely they gave up on trying to understand us. But then they might want to try understanding the Higher Supreme...

But then again.... there seemed to be a growing number of nuns ....

Becoz they can't understand themselves too....

Quote Originally Posted by Hommie
    Becoz they can't understand themselves too....
    yeap that's right. Behave like the opp gender again. Push the blame to us again....

You gotta have a level of understanding before living together. That's why there so many cases of separation after marriage. Definitely takes more love. Needs tolerance, understanding, sacrifice and effort to make everything work when two universe clashed to become one....

She dictates what you post in a photo forum?

No wonder you asked me to go back to primary school and to take a look at a mirror.

I knew there must be a woman around you.
    aahhhh sion, my young apprentrice i see you have much to learn from the darkside......joining the Darkforce will make you see more! Come come........

Back to the topic....
    ahh this is the best part you see. you get to share with them your thoughts and theirs too. so she does not command me nor i command her. we usually discuss about it which makes it more lively. imagine, sharing those kinda of thoughts and laughing away about it is the best thing that you want from a partner. not only in this kinda of topic but almost anything under the sun.

pounding away in the middle of the night alone.....woah that's gotta be really boring.....

we communicate. when u r commited with another person with the rest of your life, sometimes i give in and sometimes she gives in. It's what you all unselfish thoughts.....

yeap that's right. Behave like the opp gender again. Push the blame to us again....
    I dunno lah, we are low level being as compared to our supreme being counterpart....

You gotta have a level of understanding before living together. That's why there so many cases of separation after marriage. Definitely takes more love. Needs tolerance, understanding, sacrifice and effort to make everything work when two universe clashed to become one....
    Surely u have some level of understanding before u would like something or even love someone. When things get tough, just focus on the love, rather than "i don't understand you enough"

I dunno lah, we are low level being as compared to our supreme being counterpart....
    Quote Originally Posted by nisa
    yeap that's right. Behave like the opp gender again. Push the blame to us again...
    Now now.....let's not get into a cat and dog fight. we are hear to discuss and debate about this topic. not provoking one another. keep this thread alive.....as we have seen plenty of positive and negative comments.

whatever it is just accept it for now. i for one do not this thread to suddenly generate into a flamming thread.

Peace guys...

Surely u have some level of understanding before u would like something or even love someone. When things get tough, just focus on the love, rather than "i don't understand you enough"
    That is the kind of assumption that lead to marriage and later divorce. Two totally different kind of person can love each other easily but what make it different or even make it when they withstood the test of time and their surrounds with above mentioned quality.

Guys now you see why the ladies just observe what we are talking about? It makes no sense for them to come in......and once they come in it about gender issue again.

So far I know nisa and pinkishy are the only ladies who commented on this thread. not sure about whether the other nicks are ladies or guys.

Actually i think it's indeed a waste of time trying to change other's ideas. Might as well just live life the way I like.

Definately Vietnam gals, they love you long time.

It's not because we don't love you all. It's because our banks won't let us love you all.

Maybe they like men calling them sisters?

Actually i think it's indeed a waste of time trying to change other's ideas. Might as well just live life the way I like.
    Interesting about our thinking, the gender differ in way we think. Like Nisa idea of changing the way of how a guy think and guys alway hope that girl who remains the same.

When a guy says 'I love you' once, hope that the message is clear and other side receive it well. A girl got the message, she would want to constantly re-enforce the thought(she want to hear more, everyday).

haizz, from trying to choose which country gal is betta to battle of the sexes

Should I create other threads? such as ...

a.)Give me your best shot, opposite gender......

b.)Which country guy is betta?

c.)Which country gay is betta?

d.)Why most of the famous photographers are male? ya hor....come to think of it....most of them are guys .......

e.) quit fighting(accusing) and start loving?

It is so difficult to be kind liao

Interesting about our thinking, the gender differ in way we think. Like Nisa idea of changing the way of how a guy think and guys alway hope that girl who remains the same.

When a guy says 'I love you' once, hope that the message is clear and other side receive it well. A girl got the message, she would want to constantly re-enforce the thought(she want to hear more, everyday).
    Personally, from the way u had reacted to my posts, i wonder if u have some grudges against me. But then again, i don't think we know each other. U basically took everything i had said, turn and twist it to suit what u wish to think of me.

When i said changing the way the person think, i meant trying to convince that Sg gals are not what SOME guys might think we are. and not referring it to any other context.

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 47891011 LastLast