Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 3678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Which country gal is betta?

Quote Originally Posted by Pinkishy
    probably because we just read and laugh .. or some "siao bu chu" (can't laugh) .. do guys really think of females like that?

Like.. a commodity
    At last a female species is present..........

Human mind is one of them most complex creation in our world. It's so complex that it makes every human so different. Some want this. Some needs that....It's no surprise if this thread is full of opinions.

Erm...i don't think the guys think you all as commodity, well I don't.

Quote Originally Posted by Pro Image
    At last a female species is present..........

Human mind is one of them most complex creation in our world. It's so complex that it makes every human so different. Some want this. Some needs that....It's no surprise if this thread is full of opinions.

Erm...i don't think the guys think you all as commodity, well I don't.
    That's nice to know..

there's probably some other girls reading this too.. but just 'keep quiet' if not you guys say we 'kaypoh' or '38' ... just read and pray my future husband don't say the same thing about me..

Quote Originally Posted by unclej
    If you have a choice, pick the malaysian ones. Sorry, no offence to sg girls. but the materialistic culture of singapore born girl just could kill a guys' wallet!
    You may have had a not so pleasant experience but I think that is also generalising. I know of alot of SG women who split the bills equally with their husbands. Alot fo SG women also work so that the financial burden is lesser on their husbands and their kids can have a better life as a result of dual incomes.

Quote Originally Posted by swimcraze
    which country guys are better leh???
    hehehehe yalor!!!! hey long time no see ah!

Do you know what women is most afraid of in their lives?

1)Marrying the wrong husband.
    2)Bear a child who has plenty of illness.

They do not mind if you are not rich, as they will preferred to share the same burden with you all. All they need is somebody to listen to, be by their side and support them.

If you all think looks are important, then you are choosing the wrong path too. Not talking about choosing a dead drop gorgeous gal. We are talking about yourself. Women thinks very differently from men. They do mind if u r shorter than them, fatter than them or have a nerdy looks. As long as you are hard working, be sensitive with their needs and care for her and her family, she will be more than contented.
    Wah you seem to understand women very well hor?

I know there will be others saying about some women only wants money. Actually nothing wrong with that. Women wants security. So it's their natural instinct to look for one. Guys if you hard working and be smart about your working attitude, there is no need to complain about SG girls being materialistic.

If you want to know whether a woman really wants to be with you, just don't show off your wealth.
    ALL women want security. Those men who complain that SG women only want money and go abroad to find wives - do they not think their foreign spouses also look for security in them? Those foreign ladies (I am referring to those who are not very educated and come from very poor families) are also looking for a lifeline out of poverty. In exchange for the care the SG man will give them, they will be loyal and "serve" him well. But this doesn't mean it will not blossom into true love after that. Just as there are also cases of foreign women running off with their SG husbands' money or the SG man was a means to Singapore PR. It works both ways.
    Last edited by lavenderlilz; 6th March 2005 at 01:07 AM.

All the talk about "Singapore men are so..." and "Singapore women are so..." are just plain nonsense. All generalizations only for convenience and effect. As far as love is concerened, I don't think there is a fixed formula or absolute conclusions.

From my observation and talking with such people, and reading tons of related books and attending seminars, these are excuses made by people who don't wish to self-reflect their own behaviours and personal philosophy about the opposite gender! Needless to say, the lousy comments are made by singles.... who CHOSE to lead lousy lives.

There are good (Singaporean) men and good women; there are bad men and bad women!

Quote Originally Posted by lavenderlilz
    Wah you seem to understand women very well hor?

ALL women want security. Those men who complain that SG women only want money and go abroad to find wives - do they not think their foreign spouses also look for security in them? Those foreign ladies (I am referring to those who are not very educated and come from very poor families) are also looking for a lifeline out of poverty. In exchange for the care the SG man will give them, they will be loyal and "serve" him well. But this doesn't mean it will not blossom into true love after that. Just as there are also cases of foreign women running off with their SG husbands' money or the SG man was a means to Singapore PR. It works both ways.
    Of course I do. I have a wife lei.......

Quote Originally Posted by David
    All the talk about "Singapore men are so..." and "Singapore women are so..." are just plain nonsense. All generalizations only for convenience and effect. As far as love is concerened, I don't think there is a fixed formula or absolute conclusions.

From my observation and talking with such people, and reading tons of related books and attending seminars, these are excuses made by people who don't wish to self-reflect their own behaviours and personal philosophy about the opposite gender! Needless to say, the lousy comments are made by singles.... who CHOSE to lead lousy lives.

There are good (Singaporean) men and good women; there are bad men and bad women!
    So that is why humans mind are not alike. If they are the same, then this world would be soooo boring. Just like you, you see things differently from the comments that you gave. So you married? Hehe........

Quote Originally Posted by David
    LOL!!!!!!!!

Of course I do. I have a wife lei.......
    But there are also men who have wives and they still don't understand women!

Well if I did not understand, I would not be writing this down as she is just beside me....HEHE.....

How about you? Are you still trying to understand women, your girlfriend, your wife or your mistress?

Sheesh ... woke up by the noise of my inconsiderate neighbour who is blasting music into the steet ...

Anyway, to add something constructive (I hope) to the thread, I suppose the bigger issue is why you want to get married ... I feel it's a very serious commitment to make and it shouldn't be treated as one which is the result of peer/parent pressures ... to me it's a lifelong commitment and if either of the parties are not ready or prepared for it, both or even more (kids included) are going to have a miserable life ahead!

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Goi
    Sheesh ... woke up by the noise of my inconsiderate neighbour who is blasting music into the steet ...

:
    i'm feeling very sorry for you (your 'happening' street)

adam....can't beat them joined them lei.....blast yours too!

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Goi

Anyway, to add something constructive (I hope) to the thread, I suppose the bigger issue is why you want to get married ... I feel it's a very serious commitment to make and it shouldn't be treated as one which is the result of peer/parent pressures ... to me it's a lifelong commitment and if either of the parties are not ready or prepared for it, both or even more (kids included) are going to have a miserable life ahead!
    I feel sorry for you.

Very true.

Wink wierd thoughts !

amazed at the philosophy that you are having ... There is absolutely no sweeping conclusion about which countries girls are better , why is that so ??

cos each country has its own unique cultures and the ladies behave differently, and there are always exceptions on every one of them.. every girl is unique in their own ways ... why choose them when they're not choosing you ???? You're not buying a piece of equipment and commenting on the price and quality isn't it ??
    thus, the comments on what SG girls are expensive are all bullshit ...unless you're a sugar daddy .. .. sg-girls arent expensive, but its singapore lifestyle that is costly..

i think if you were to spend more time developing your relationship , then you'll find true love amist your love life.. there is no magic formula nor shortcut to a happy marriage by choosing the "right" girl from the "right" country..

have faith and believe..

Quote Originally Posted by radi9red
    amazed at the philosophy that you are having ... There is absolutely no sweeping conclusion about which countries girls are better , why is that so ??

cos each country has its own unique cultures and the ladies behave differently, and there are always exceptions on every one of them.. every girl is unique in their own ways ... why choose them when they're not choosing you ???? You're not buying a piece of equipment and commenting on the price and quality isn't it ??
    thus, the comments on what SG girls are expensive are all bullshit ...unless you're a sugar daddy .. .. sg-girls arent expensive, but its singapore lifestyle that is costly..

i think if you were to spend more time developing your relationship , then you'll find true love amist your love life.. there is no magic formula nor shortcut to a happy marriage by choosing the "right" girl from the "right" country..

have faith and believe..
    You'll be surprise, girls are just as bad as guys. Don't you always hear girls complaining about the best guys/men are married? Well, we guys feel exactly the same way. When neither of us(guys and girls) are willing to settle for less, the present state of relationships remains the same.

Well if I did not understand, I would not be writing this down as she is just beside me....HEHE.....
    She dictates what you post in a photo forum?

No wonder you asked me to go back to primary school and to take a look at a mirror.

I knew there must be a woman around you.
    Last edited by Sion; 6th March 2005 at 05:33 AM.

Maybe it's the women who refuse to be understood?

Do you know that why men stopping singing in the bathroom after married?

They have to do the washing and think about understanding you.
    Last edited by Sion; 6th March 2005 at 05:39 AM.

Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 3678910 ... LastLast