Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 234569 ... LastLast

Thread: Which country gal is betta?

hhmmmm I think the topic is too generic..... it's like asking which job is the best?

the reality of it is that you need to ask yourself what sort of gal u like and not the country they come from..... no doubt different countries have different culture which plays a part in how people think or behave but there're always counterexamples lah.......

you should ask yourself which type of gal (e.g. sporty, lively, gentle, quiet, submissive) you like and the qualities that you hope she has but above all you should also think about whether you can fit their bill as well..... a relationship is always two sided and not just one sided leh...

anyway, just my 2 cts lah..

Quote Originally Posted by tush
    ...Then also it depends how you train them.... (Think of how you train your dog)
    Bro.. man, that's way mean..LOL.. how can you equate them to dogs?

Besides, if you want to be The King... wouldn't that make the love of your life The Queen?

Of course there is no correct answer to your question. But there is always a 'generally safe' one.

I am a Chinese born and brought up in Singapore, went to Melbourne and lived there for 7 years, and now am back in Singapore. But I find that I have more in common with my Indian and Malay Singaporean friends than I do with my Australian-Born-Chinese friends. I've got male ABC friends marrying white Australians and vice versa, and they've got no problems. But if you ask me to date a ABC girl, I find it difficult because as I read talkingcock.com and laugh away, she'll wonder what is actually so funny about that site. And to talk about footy and cricket is beyond me. So culturally we are very different. of course, in some cases, that itself is a kind of attraction.

I know for a fact that I'll probably have nothing in common with a mainland Chinese because our thinking is too different. For Singaporean Chinese, we have held on tightly to our customs for fear of losing it. But I find it very different for my PRC Chinese friends.

But between Sg and M'sia, I think we are very much the same. That's why when I met my wife in Melbourne (Sg PR but born in M'sia), I grabbed on to her like superglue! Of course, she was super cute also!

So I guess it's how well the two of you click.

And also don't forget Tibetan girls if you enjoy yak milk every morning.

Quote Originally Posted by Sion
    And also don't forget Tibetan girls if you enjoy yak milk every morning.

please stop from laughing so hard!

who's milk???

What does this gal topic has to do with clubsnap??

Anyway, my ex-gf was a sg girl. now my gf is a malaysian-born girl. HUGH difference. If you have a choice, pick the malaysian ones. Sorry, no offence to sg girls. but the materialistic culture of singapore born girl just could kill a guys' wallet!

Singapore Government tried so hard to promote Singapore brands like Tiger beer, Creative, Arkira etc to the rest of the world so they need our support! Mine is local brand, MADE IN SINGAPORE!!!!!!!!!!!! (MIS)

Quote Originally Posted by Belle&Sebastain
    please stop from laughing so hard!
    Sorry. This is the last one.

If you are crazy about Hula dance and grass skirts, the big-boned Hawaiian girls are just right for you.

Hmm...Interesting, a thread like this could fuel 4 pages in like 5 hours.... haha...

Walk with me a way man....

Marriage is not about nationality, race or even interests. Mars and Venus could come together if they had the chemistry between them.

So wat if a potential spouse cant cook, iron or wash? Big deal.... u could marry a maid if u wanted these.....

The most impt thing is "feeling" and "connection"...... when the right one comes...u cant avoid one hahaa...

GOOD LUCK....

cheers.....

ps : anyway i prefer japs or locals.....muahaha

i hope ur question is serious. anyway here's a serious answer. vietnamese girls. many singaporeans are marrying them. i know 2 guys who married them. they are subservient, do all the work in the house and can be very good looking. but they can't speak english so well.

Quote Originally Posted by maddog
    i hope ur question is serious. anyway here's a serious answer. vietnamese girls. many singaporeans are marrying them. i know 2 guys who married them. they are subservient, do all the work in the house and can be very good looking. but they can't speak english so well.
    Wah lao, like that like marrying a maid. But then, can save on maid fees.

Quote Originally Posted by afbug
    Wah lao, like that like marrying a maid. But then, can save on maid fees.
    chio some more.. as for fees need to spend about 15-20k for the wedding. cheaper than singapore.

Quote Originally Posted by Hitman
    You can enjoy a beer all month.
    .....etc etc

Old bird married for so many years ..... forgot how many already.
    The beer thinking holds some truth...

Some pointers for you if you want to be happy

Someone who shares the same culture with you will make your life easier...
    Ask yourself if you can love her at eighty, toothless and ugly?
    Expect nothing, what she want to give you is your bonus,
    but it is your duty to give her everything......

If your answer is positive, grab and run ....Don't wait anymore.

japanese girls i like the most after meeting some at my resturant.. so sweet and gentle....

Any pretty girls who can speak chinese/english can liao.

Hmm...Interesting, a thread like this could fuel 4 pages in like 5 hours.... haha...
    I sincerely thanks everyone Even though I know finding that special someone is never easy nor simple. Why? Coz still single at 35 lor.
    Watever happened, the only option for me is to march on.....till that right one came along *hope the saint of moon take a pity this time around*

Do love those who deserved your love, you dunno how lucky you are....he/she is willing to put up with your imperfections, go the distance.

Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by Benign
    I sincerely thanks everyone Even though I know finding that special someone is never easy nor simple. Why? Coz still single at 35 lor.
    Watever happened, the only option for me is to march on.....till that right one came along *hope the saint of moon take a pity this time around*

Do love those who deserved your love, you dunno how lucky you are....he/she is willing to put up with your imperfections, go the distance.

Cheers
    Hope you find your love one soon. Good luck.

Quote Originally Posted by glennyong
    japanese girls i like the most after meeting some at my resturant.. so sweet and gentle....
    indeed...
    One-North Explorers
    | Leave nothing but footprints, take nothing but photos |

Default hmm....

which country guys are better leh???

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 234569 ... LastLast