Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 123458 ... LastLast

Thread: Which country gal is betta?

Quote Originally Posted by Benign
    Aiyoo, I hope this thread dun run off the track ley......I know it is a difficult question.
    But I do sincerely hope from so many genius here, I might be enlightened lor.....

Personally, I think it is a luck factor.......like 4D.
    What u expect with such an open ended question?... I'll be oddball if this thread don't run off track...

Country girls har?... how do you classify country girls?... girls from m'sia are not consider country girls, malaysia is not tat 'Ulu' u know. Heard girls from SiChuan are quite pretty looking, you could probably source for a bride around the far outskirt of the city (tat should be country enuf)

Quote Originally Posted by sbs99
    sure kena....
    Oei! You dun hai me kenna leh. I dun mean that they are stupid but Benign said that they're too smart. So i disagree lor. They're smart, not too smart.

Quote Originally Posted by Petf69
    I tried Malaysian (penang), Shanghaiese (grew up in melbourne), ABC, sg girls.....
    you tried?

LOL.. sorry... maybe i got it in the wrong context...

Haha... somehow sort of feel this is such a funny thread.^^
    I've always had some views about girls from other countries, but my SG female friends complain that I'm biased.
    It sound like Benign is like going on an international search for the girl of his dreams.

Anyway, got to know quite a few girls from the countries that I've visited. So here's what I feel. Personally, I think Korean girls are pretty (Not to say girls from other countries are less so). They also tend to be very mature, independent and usually have their views about things. And from what I heard, after they marry, they are very good housewives too. I guess it's a feature of their strict Confucian upbringing. But that doesn't necessary mean that they are conservative. In many ways, they are definitely more liberal that SG girls.

Next, about Japanese girls. I think the greatest misconception about Japanese girls is that they all like to act cute. I must point out, they really aren't trying to 'ACT' cute. When you are bombarded with cute and smoochy pinchy images and icons from the day you were born, cuteness is going to be ingrained naturally into your every gesture and conversation. On the other hand, take away the cuteness, I think many Japanese girls are really quite sophisticated. And they are really attentive and sympathetic to everything. I have a distant uncle who has a Japanese wife. Because they decided to live in Singapore, my auntie actually took up classes and tried very hard to pick up Mandarin and Chinese cooking.

After spending my industrial attachment in Taiwan last year, my impression about Taiwanese girls are that they are really spontaneous. They are always interested to new things around them and easily excitable. They are also extremely friendly, and happy to meet new people (That is, if you don't come across to them as a pervert or maniac). However from my male friends over there, their main complaint is that Taiwanese girls can be a bit sticky and possessive. So not everything is perfect. ^^"

But seriously, I think the main thing when considering girls from other countries is the cultural and language differences. Even when coming from a similar Asian country, the differences in thinking, logic and even behaviour can be quite obvious. If Benign is really considering a gf from a different country, it's something to seriously consider.

Quote Originally Posted by afbug
    They're smart, not too smart.

hee hee hee
    One-North Explorers
    | Leave nothing but footprints, take nothing but photos |

I think any ladies from any country is ok. As two persons usually comes from different family origin regardless of nationality, there is bound to have conflict. Believe me, there are good Singapore ladies around. Dun have to look elsewhere.

Eh, the best is not only Singapore girl, but must be from KATONG area, OK?

Bukit Timah all so snobbish one. Toa Payoh girls very old fashioned. Potong Pasir very rebellious one (vote Chiam See Tong mah). Ang Mo Kio all ah lian type. Geylang Serai girls, well, let's just say you must potong first then can date them lah.

Katong girls? Can cook well, suntanned bronzed beauties, very kwai kwai, bring up clever kids.

What else you want?

Quote Originally Posted by Bernard Ong
    Believe me, there are good Singapore ladies around. Dun have to look elsewhere.
    Correct. I threw away one 7 months back. Did not treasure her. I was as dumb as one can get. Maybe i think with the wrong head.

Quote Originally Posted by StreetShooter

Bukit Timah all so snobbish one. Toa Payoh girls very old fashioned. Potong Pasir very rebellious one (vote Chiam See Tong mah). Ang Mo Kio all ah lian type. Geylang Serai girls, well, let's just say you must potong first then can date them lah.

Katong girls? Can cook well, suntanned bronzed beauties, very kwai kwai, bring up clever kids.

What else you want?
    A Life Time Guarantee from you. And if that does not turn out to be true, I get to leave the wife and kids with you. And you refund my money. LOL......

I dun mind a foreign GF thou. Want to go international. All my past GFs are SG gals. Maybe after i go round the globe, i'll come home to look for my SG gal.
    LOL, u really do need to go abroad liao
    I had met and seen many already, I still preferred asian gals(Chinese). Background, upbringing shown to be more compatible......now the question is which group of overseas chinese? Indon ? Thai? Vietnam? China?

Katong girls? Can cook well, suntanned bronzed beauties, very kwai kwai, bring up clever kids
    Katong gals? I only saw and heard of katong bah chang whenever I disembarked into Singapore ley.

Today, I dunno how I came about asking this silly question of which country gal is betta.............
    Alternatively, the question should have been which country gal is more family orientated? tolerant? co-operative?

Quote Originally Posted by StreetShooter

What else you want?
    wah u sound like a pimp in katong (sorry hehehe)

any when u mention the word katong, i only think of katong laksa... *slurrrrrrrppppppp*... just ate two days ago *sluuuuuurrrrppp again*

Quote Originally Posted by Benign
    Alternatively, the question should have been which country gal is more family orientated? tolerant? co-operative?
    Then you should consider either a Thai or a Vietnamese. Go an ex-camp mate of mine who married a Thai. Great lady. Lovely wife, dotting mother. She's from Bangkok though, city girl. Got a Vietnamese colleague too. Soft spoken and intelligent. Never dated her though coz its simple a no no to pooh in one's own backyard. .

Blog Entries

Me, I think that SG gals are the best, I married one.

how about some input from the ladies in this forum

Quote Originally Posted by Someone
    Which country gal is betta?
    I think Eskimo girls are the best. They know how to keep you warm.

Quote Originally Posted by Sion
    I think Eskimo girls are the best. They know how to keep you warm.
    Bwahahahahaha.

Best answer yet!

Egyptian mummies are also not bad. They are submissive and don't answer back.

By some strange coincidence, all my guy colleagues who got married last year (and there was quite a number) found non-Singaporean ladies as their partners. Not that Singaporean ladies aren't nice

Quote Originally Posted by zaren
    singapore gals are the best.
    Koff..koff...kofff... it depends on what you want. At the risk of sounding like a male chauvinist,
    If you are a masochist & lurrrve an empty pocket, Sg gals are the best.

But if you want to be THE MAN of the house, the king of his castle etc. And want a girl to be at your beck & call and to serve you with servitude, go look for country gals from Thailand,Vietnam, Indonesia, Uzbekistan (and all the previously european eastern block countries whose name ends with 'stan') etc.
    Then also it depends how you train them.... (Think of how you train your dog)

But most of all remember: DOG IS MAN'S BEST FRIEND. That phrase did not say GIRL IS MAN'S BEST FRIEND. Get a dog.
    Last edited by tush; 3rd March 2005 at 05:17 PM.

Default Marry a beer ...

You can enjoy a beer all month.
    Beer stains wash out.
    You don't have to wine and dine a beer.
    Your beer will always wait patiently for you in the car.
    When beer goes flat you toss it out.
    Beer is never late.
    HANGOVERS go away.
    A beer doesn't get jealous when you grab another beer.
    Beer labels come off without a fight.
    When you go to a bar, you know you can always pick up a beer.
    Beer never has a headache.
    After you have a beer, the bottle is still worth a dime.
    A beer won't get upset if you come home with beer on your breath.
    If you pour a beer right, you will always get good head.
    You can have more than one beer a night and not feel guilty.
    A beer ALWAYS goes down easy.
    You can share a beer with your friends.
    You always know that you are the first one to pop a beer.
    A beer is always wet.
    Beer doesn't demand equality.
    A beer doesn't care when you come.
    You can have a beer in public.
    A frigid beer is a good beer.
    You don't have to wash a beer before it tastes good.
    Beer always comes in multiples of six.
    Beer doesn't mind being in the ``wet spot'' that IT left.
    You can't catch anything but a ``buzz'' from a beer.
    After you have a beer, you're committed to nothing other than dumping the empty bottle.
    A beer never costs you more than five dollars and never leaves you thirsty.
    When your beer is gone, you just pop another.
    You rarely (if ever) find beer labels on the shower curtain rod.
    Beer looks the same in the morning.
    Beer doesn't look you up in a month.
    Beer doesn't worry about someone walking in.
    Beer doesn't worry about waking the kids.
    Beer doesn't get cramps.
    Beer doesn't have a mother.
    Beer doesn't have morals.
    Beer doesn't go crazy once a month.
    Beer always listens and never argues.
    Beer labels don't go out of style every year.
    Beer doesn't whine, it bubbles.
    Beer doesn't have cold hands/feet.
    Beer doesn't demand legality.
    Beer is never overweight.
    If you change beers, you don't have to pay alimony.
    Beer won't run off with your credit cards.
    Beer doesn't have a lawyer.
    Beer doesn't need much closet space.
    Beer can't give your herpes or other nasty things.
    Beer doesn't complain about the way you drive.
    Beer doesn't mind if you fart or belch.
    Beer never changes its mind.
    Beer doesn't tease you or play hard to get.
    Beer never asks you to change the station.
    Beer doesn't make you go shopping.
    Beer doesn't tell you to mow the grass.
    Beer doesn't mind seeing Chuck Norris and Charles Bronson flicks.
    Beer is always easy to pick up.
    Big, fat beers are nice to have.
    Beer doesn't pout or play games.
    Beer NEVER says no.
    Beer is easy to get into.
    Beer never complains when you take it somewhere.
    Beer doesn't need to go to the `powder room' with other beers.
    Beer doesn't wear a bra.
    Beer doesn't mind getting dirty.
    Beer doesn't complain about insensitivity.
    Beer doesn't use up your toilet paper.
    Beer doesn't live with its mother.
    Beer doesn't blow you off.
    Beer doesn't care if you have no culture or manners.
    Beer doesn't bitch, yell, or cry.
    Beer doesn't mind football season.
    A beer won't make you go to church.
    A beer is more likely to know how to spell ``carburetor'' than a woman.
    A beer doesn't think baseball is stupid simply because the guys spit.
    A beer doesn't think DOS is pronounced ``dose''.
    A beer doesn't give a **** if you keep a bunch of other beers around.
    A beer will not insist that those odious Michelin commercials with the babies are "cute''.
    If a beer leaks all over the room, it smells kinda good for a while.
    A beer won't claim that the Three Stooges are shitheads.
    A beer won't raise a fuss about a little thing like leaving the toilet seat up.
    If you mention a "three-hundred-fifty cubic-inch V8'' around a beer, it won't think you're talking about an enormous can of vegetable juice.
    A beer won't whine that seatbelts hurt.
    A beer won't smoke in your car.
    A beer won't argue that there's no difference between shooting down an unidentified aircraft in a war zone and blowing a Korean airliner out of the sky.
    A beer will never buy a car with automatic transmission.
    A beer will actually support belching and farting and share your enthusiasm for getting them included as demonstration sports in the 1992 Olympic Games in Barcelona.
    A beer is always ready to leave on time.
    A beer never fishes for compliments.
    Some beers (e.g. St. Pauli Girl) have fabulous tits.
    Beer tastes good.
    If you take a beer outta the fridge just to look at it but then decide to drink it, the beer won't accuse you of "date rape
    An ice-cold beer will nonetheless let you have your way with it.
    A beer won't make you pick up some tampons when you go to the grocery store.
    A beer won't accuse you of lying when you say you read Penthouse "just for the articles''. (You are lying, but the beer won't accuse you of it.
    A beer will never make you turn off "Fists of Fury Theater'' on channel 5 on Saturday afternoons.
    When you're through with a beer, the thought of another beer doesn't make you ill.

Pictures always should have a special story behind it or a special meaning to the photographer.

Damn, i better start drinkin' them beers. Pot belly anyone?

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 123458 ... LastLast