Page 87 of 101 FirstFirst ... 3762778285868788899297 ... LastLast
Results 1,721 to 1,740 of 2014

Thread: Sentosa Thread V(...wah seh! Season 5 liaos!)

  1. #1721
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    lulu island
    Posts
    6,131

    Default

    sianz... stupid ICT make my back pain.

  2. #1722
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Redhill
    Posts
    1,728

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by scud
    no wonder he never go model shoot...
    when you have such a gd camera and dont shoot so much, not justifiable to get such a gd camera...

  3. #1723
    Senior Member GENO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Teddy Bear Land
    Posts
    2,981

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ~Arcanic~
    speed is incresing... lolx
    can't join u guys tomolo... =(
    going to east coast, hope this bloody flu goes away by tomolo mornign... arghz
    go east coast??? dont forget yr zoommmmmmm 500mm or more , can shoot .......... there...hee hee
    Take both its legs down first, then cuts its tail, next is shoot between its eyes:devil:

  4. #1724
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Redhill
    Posts
    1,728

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Drudkh
    sianz... stupid ICT make my back pain.
    bro..I think your hamstring too tight lah...do some stretching exercise....
    rest your legs one at a time to around waist level on a chair..and bend forward...helps alot!

  5. #1725
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Redhill
    Posts
    1,728

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GENO
    go east coast??? dont forget yr zoommmmmmm 500mm or more , can shoot .......... there...hee hee
    then you leh?
    when ya getting you 500mm? or 300mm f2.8?

  6. #1726
    Senior Member GENO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Teddy Bear Land
    Posts
    2,981

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by alechim
    Just noticed im the only nikon user here haha
    but alas, who interested in this lens? if im not saving for other lens I definitely get this

    http://forums.clubsnap.org/showthread.php?t=121706
    buy it......135mm is dammmmmmm coolllllllll ........
    Take both its legs down first, then cuts its tail, next is shoot between its eyes:devil:

  7. #1727
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    lulu island
    Posts
    6,131

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by alechim
    bro..I think your hamstring too tight lah...do some stretching exercise....
    rest your legs one at a time to around waist level on a chair..and bend forward...helps alot!
    okay will try.
    carry too much heavy equipments la..
    so old liao..

  8. #1728
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    lulu island
    Posts
    6,131

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GENO
    buy it......135mm is dammmmmmm coolllllllll ........
    hey, you bought the STF 135 f2.8 is it?

  9. #1729
    Senior Member GENO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Teddy Bear Land
    Posts
    2,981

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by alechim
    then you leh?
    when ya getting you 500mm? or 300mm f2.8?
    no $$$$ ley..haiz... so poor until want to say good bye to my big face lens soon...
    Take both its legs down first, then cuts its tail, next is shoot between its eyes:devil:

  10. #1730
    Senior Member scud's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    1,808

    Default

    missed the studio light by xl1 recently, selling at $170 for 110watt.
    sufficient for still life shoot.

    that's why buying 550ex lor.

  11. #1731
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Redhill
    Posts
    1,728

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GENO
    buy it......135mm is dammmmmmm coolllllllll ........
    I know...this lens is damn solid loh
    But not better than 85 F1.4...
    somemore around the same price....

  12. #1732
    Senior Member GENO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Teddy Bear Land
    Posts
    2,981

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Drudkh
    hey, you bought the STF 135 f2.8 is it?
    tis lens cost $1980!!!! crazy hah??? somemore its in MF!!!!

    I settled for the AF one..... without the STF function, its cheaper loh...
    still f2.8 ...at digi , it 200mm f2.8...not bad right? hee hee
    Take both its legs down first, then cuts its tail, next is shoot between its eyes:devil:

  13. #1733
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Redhill
    Posts
    1,728

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Drudkh
    okay will try.
    carry too much heavy equipments la..
    so old liao..
    I used tohave this problem also untill i saw a specialist...
    he told me I exercise too much and caused my hamstring to tight...

  14. #1734
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Redhill
    Posts
    1,728

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GENO
    no $$$$ ley..haiz... so poor until want to say good bye to my big face lens soon...
    aiyah.. just BUY BUY BUY first then think later loh keke

  15. #1735
    Senior Member GENO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Teddy Bear Land
    Posts
    2,981

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by alechim
    I know...this lens is damn solid loh
    But not better than 85 F1.4...
    somemore around the same price....
    85 f1.4 is cheaper loh....eeeeee eeeeee..... i might .....eeee.eeeee
    Take both its legs down first, then cuts its tail, next is shoot between its eyes:devil:

  16. #1736
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Redhill
    Posts
    1,728

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GENO
    85 f1.4 is cheaper loh....eeeeee eeeeee..... i might .....eeee.eeeee
    haha nikon's 85 F1.4 is slightly cheaper only...

  17. #1737
    Senior Member GENO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Teddy Bear Land
    Posts
    2,981

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by alechim
    aiyah.. just BUY BUY BUY first then think later loh keke
    buy buy buy????? i know sg got lots of grass... but i am not a cow!!! hee hee
    Take both its legs down first, then cuts its tail, next is shoot between its eyes:devil:

  18. #1738
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    lulu island
    Posts
    6,131

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GENO
    tis lens cost $1980!!!! crazy hah??? somemore its in MF!!!!

    I settled for the AF one..... without the STF function, its cheaper loh...
    still f2.8 ...at digi , it 200mm f2.8...not bad right? hee hee
    digi? then your 135mm is also Minolta one?

  19. #1739
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Redhill
    Posts
    1,728

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GENO
    buy buy buy????? i know sg got lots of grass... but i am not a cow!!! hee hee
    grass also need water to survive mah..
    so you drink water can already keke

  20. #1740
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Dry cabinet!
    Posts
    1,757

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Drudkh
    hmmm how's it going man?
    the warrant got tell s*x jokes?
    he really a joker siah!

    Go RT.. laugh then sweat then pain everywhere
    Dreaming... 14mm f2.8, 16-35 f2.8 mkII, 85 f1.2 mkII

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •