Page 32 of 101 FirstFirst ... 72227303132333437425782 ... LastLast

Thread: Sentosa Thread V(...wah seh! Season 5 liaos!)

Quote Originally Posted by acidbyte
    skirt?! tot your SYT also wear skirt? Got buy any new toys recently a nOt?
    i don't have SYT lah .. i wish i had tho

no new toys ... saving up now.

ESPN : PDA protector and velcro more important than eating dinner with me ... So how's the Portraiture thingy coming about ? When u collecting the lenses ? I go help you ...

Quote Originally Posted by espn
    fb: Hahah see how, I do need to drop by to get a PDA protector, but I also need to get some velcro, anybody knows where is a good place that I can get both? I know my home area here sells velcros, need it to attach bounce card.

da
    How can you kok me? You the STAR man!

fb: Hahah see how, I do need to drop by to get a PDA protector, but I also need to get some velcro, anybody knows where is a good place that I can get both? I know my home area here sells velcros, need it to attach bounce card.

da
    Near EastGear got one DIY shop, maybe you can get velcros from there then you can pop by at Funan to pick up your PDA protector. All in the same area.
    mOi bLoG - "i bLoG, dO yOu?"

Deregistered

Quote Originally Posted by furball
    ESPN : PDA protector and velcro more important than eating dinner with me ... So how's the Portraiture thingy coming about ? When u collecting the lenses ? I go help you ...
    Bo pian.. need to baby my new torchlight ma. Heehee. Anyway need to prepare for shoot on friday, so need to go back pack bags as I'll be out late tomorrow.

You just wear skirt and be prepared to get shot at can liao!!!

Quote Originally Posted by acidbyte
    Near EastGear got one DIY shop, maybe you can get velcros from there then you can pop by at Funan to pick up your PDA protector. All in the same area.
    Thanks ab, will check it out. Hate to travel to two places just to get something

Bo pian.. need to baby my new torchlight ma. Heehee. Anyway need to prepare for shoot on friday, so need to go back pack bags as I'll be out late tomorrow.
    You just wear skirt and be prepared to get shot at can liao!!!
    Eh, I not model, wear skirt for what ? dun want to take any attention from the models.

TMC, help check out any trade in deals for DVD writers.
    My stupid CD writer got problem liao...even burn at 4x & left alone without running other application also got error writing!
    Thinking of getting BenQ BW1640 after seeing e forum at HWZ
    Dreaming... 14mm f2.8, 16-35 f2.8 mkII, 85 f1.2 mkII

da
    Buy good velcros...3M ones at those DIY shops. I also bought cheapo ones (1/3 e price of 3M) from those neigbourhood shops...lousy quality ...doesn't stick as well as 3M ones. The double sided type also seems to be easy to come off.
    Dreaming... 14mm f2.8, 16-35 f2.8 mkII, 85 f1.2 mkII

Deregistered

Quote Originally Posted by furball
    Eh, I not model, wear skirt for what ? dun want to take any attention from the models.
    Wun la.. don't worry heehee

Quote Originally Posted by gryphon
    My stupid CD writer got problem liao...even burn at 4x & left alone without running other application also got error writing!
    Get PLEXTOR!!! Hehee. Anyway nowadays v cheap la, buy without trade in also hundred plus.

Buy good velcros...3M ones at those DIY shops. I bought cheapo ones (1/3 e price of 3M) from those neigbourhood shops...lousy quality...doesn't stick as well as 3M ones. The double sided type also seems to be easy to come off.
    I bought my current strips at DIY shops near my home, lasted for a year now, but sometimes I pulled too hard, now seems like want to fall off, maybe tonight I buy liao I replace all of them as well. I'm using the double sided kinds.

Hmm .. Lightscribe huh?

gryphon, I take a look around.

Get PLEXTOR!!! Hehee. Anyway nowadays v cheap la, buy without trade in also hundred plus.
    Don't tell me...

I'm still using a Yamaha CD writer.. serving me damn well .. using a plextor ultraplex 40max scsi ... .... damn good

My friend's dad bought a plextor dvd writer + stardom firewire housing.. scary

Deregistered

Quote Originally Posted by dEthANGeL
    Don't tell me...

I'm still using a Yamaha CD writer.. serving me damn well .. using a plextor ultraplex 40max scsi ... .... damn good

My friend's dad bought a plextor dvd writer + stardom firewire housing.. scary
    BUY BUY BUY!!!!

Just got a Plextor 716A, everything bao ka liao, except DVD-RAM. Bery bery goot ah.

Quote Originally Posted by AJ23
    Just got a Plextor 716A, everything bao ka liao, except DVD-RAM. Bery bery goot ah.
    HEh .. I've got a TDK .. Panasonic (DVD-RAM) and a Sony (pending investigation of churning out spoilt media).

Hi guys, might not be squeezing wif the crowd for the IT show juz to look-see-look-see... wallet on holiday liaoz.

Anyway appriciate that you can give me a tinker if you come across something like this... RAID capabable NAS.

TIA
    Gallery | Facebook Page Spreading the Good photography.

BUY BUY BUY!!!!
    I'm happy with my TDK and Panasonic DVDRAM combo .. thank you i rarely change my optical drives unless they fail ...

I should be the one asking you to..

BUY BUY BUY!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by dEthANGeL
    HEh .. I've got a TDK .. Panasonic (DVD-RAM) and a Sony (pending investigation of churning out spoilt media).
    did you try re-installing the buring program... or use another program to burn?

Quote Originally Posted by CYRN
    Hi guys, might not be squeezing wif the crowd for the IT show juz to look-see-look-see... wallet on holiday liaoz.

Anyway appriciate that you can give me a tinker if you come across something like this... RAID capabable NAS.

TIA
    YOU ARE SCARY ...

BUY BUY BUY!!!!
    You were requested to spread your virus amongs the P&S/prosumer users lah... dun anyhow spread... immunity system will take over.