Page 26 of 101 FirstFirst ... 1621242526272831365176 ... LastLast
Results 501 to 520 of 2014

Thread: Sentosa Thread V(...wah seh! Season 5 liaos!)

  1. #501
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Redhill
    Posts
    1,728

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jnet6
    alechim jnet6
    "selfish"

    hehe
    this kinda gd things only reserve for myself... :P..

  2. #502
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Town of Queens doing PORT-9YOU
    Posts
    12,716

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jnet6
    AF-S 70-200mm VR will give u similiar bokeh...
    *runs..........
    AF-S 70-200mm VR goot goot ah!

  3. #503
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    newbie land
    Posts
    1,971

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jnet6
    By blowing out???

    wat "type" of bubbles???
    It's found in the lens , thus cannot blow up. That lens was use only once and keep in the cabnet since last year.

    Those things look like water bubble but is not water bubble lah. I also don't know what is that. It's look like those bubble on the glass surface when u drink cold gassy drink.

    Really feel like open up the lens and clean it. Hands very itchy liao.
    寒冰不能斷流水 枯木亦會再逢春

  4. #504
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Planet Nikon
    Posts
    21,905

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkForce
    It's found in the lens , thus cannot blow up. That lens was use only once and keep in the cabnet since last year.

    Those things look like water bubble but is not water bubble lah. I also don't know what is that. It's look like those bubble on the glass surface when u drink cold gassy drink.

    Really feel like open up the lens and clean it. Hands very itchy liao.
    Throw away, buy new one

  5. #505
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Town of Queens doing PORT-9YOU
    Posts
    12,716

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkForce
    It's found in the lens , thus cannot blow up. That lens was use only once and keep in the cabnet since last year.

    Those things look like water bubble but is not water bubble lah. I also don't know what is that. It's look like those bubble on the glass surface when u drink cold gassy drink.

    Really feel like open up the lens and clean it. Hands very itchy liao.
    Throw throw throw! And get the AF-D 50mm f/1.4.

  6. #506
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    newbie land
    Posts
    1,971

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by espn
    Throw away, buy new one
    Hi N.E.W.B.I.E,

    Ya , if not much use and not worth to send for repair then can throw away but before that can still open it up to see see loh.
    寒冰不能斷流水 枯木亦會再逢春

  7. #507
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    newbie land
    Posts
    1,971

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AJ23
    Throw throw throw! And get the AF-D 50mm f/1.4.
    Ya,

    I throw it on your heard
    寒冰不能斷流水 枯木亦會再逢春

  8. #508

    Default

    i kjnow i know !!!!!!!

    i know wat alex wants to tell us !

    he wants to tell us he gonna be father soon...

    planted alot of seeds the past few weeks when travelling overseas....
    he will reap the returns in 9 months time !!!!!!!!

  9. #509
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Town of Queens doing PORT-9YOU
    Posts
    12,716

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkForce
    Ya,

    I throw it on your heard
    Throw on my heard? Sure sure, throw throw.

  10. #510
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Town of Queens doing PORT-9YOU
    Posts
    12,716

    Default

    Wah kaoz, William gone mad liao.

  11. #511
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Redhill
    Posts
    1,728

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Will03
    i kjnow i know !!!!!!!

    i know wat alex wants to tell us !

    he wants to tell us he gonna be father soon...

    planted alot of seeds the past few weeks when travelling overseas....
    he will reap the returns in 9 months time !!!!!!!!
    yeah yeah...nine mths later, im gonna be a father...
    wonder if its gonna be a son (80-200 ED f2.8) or a daughter (85 f1.4)


  12. #512
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Dry cabinet!
    Posts
    1,757

    Default

    can throw to me hehehe

    Go get it cleaned at TCW or canon. Even if replace the glass inside will not cost tat much. A friend replaced the 2nd glass element in his 70-200 f2.8L for $120 only. Yrs is much smaller piece of glass, so will not cost tat much.
    Call TCW & Canon up to ask them cleaning cost lor.
    Dreaming... 14mm f2.8, 16-35 f2.8 mkII, 85 f1.2 mkII

  13. #513
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Dry cabinet!
    Posts
    1,757

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by alechim
    yeah yeah...nine mths later, im gonna be a father...
    wonder if its gonna be a son (80-200 ED f2.8) or a daughter (85 f1.4)

    son...sigma 70-200
    Dreaming... 14mm f2.8, 16-35 f2.8 mkII, 85 f1.2 mkII

  14. #514
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    newbie land
    Posts
    1,971

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by alechim
    yeah yeah...nine mths later, im gonna be a father...
    wonder if its gonna be a son (80-200 ED f2.8) or a daughter (85 f1.4)

    twins ?
    寒冰不能斷流水 枯木亦會再逢春

  15. #515
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Planet Nikon
    Posts
    21,905

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkForce
    twins ?
    Triplets

  16. #516

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AJ23
    Wah kaoz, William gone mad liao.
    erm... i got normal b4 meh ?????????????

  17. #517
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    newbie land
    Posts
    1,971

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gryphon
    can throw to me hehehe

    Go get it cleaned at TCW or canon. Even if replace the glass inside will not cost tat much. A friend replaced the 2nd glass element in his 70-200 f2.8L for $120 only. Yrs is much smaller piece of glass, so will not cost tat much.
    Call TCW & Canon up to ask them cleaning cost lor.
    Thanks,

    Wait till I got money first then see lah. Now very poor liao
    寒冰不能斷流水 枯木亦會再逢春

  18. #518
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Stalking me ???
    Posts
    139

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by espn
    Triplets
    Trinity ???

  19. #519
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Planet Nikon
    Posts
    21,905

    Default

    BUY BUY BUY!!!!

  20. #520

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by alechim
    yeah yeah...nine mths later, im gonna be a father...
    wonder if its gonna be a son (80-200 ED f2.8) or a daughter (85 f1.4)


    mothered by different mums rite ????????
    u are good............power sia..........

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •