The original thread is getting a bit too long.
Will repeat all the details again.
Date : 20 March 2005, Sunday
Time : 1300 to 1600 hrs
Venue : EPSITE Gallery at 3rd Floor Wheelock Place, Orchard Rd.(FYI, it on the 3rd floor above Borders Bookstore, opposite Lido complex)
1. Guest Speaker : Mr Ken Seet will share with us his secret recipes of his darkroom techniques. People who have seen the SAF UN Timour Leste Peace Keeping mission shots will know the level of proficiency of Mr Seet. See the URL: Ken Seet's works
2. John Cosgrove, The Man at Photoi will share with you the "down & dirty Tricks" in editing B&W images using software. Wet lab techniques in dry environment.
3. PN Chong & Singscott will share their knowledge on the enigmatic "Zone system"
4. Image critiques and sharing
5. Announcing of April's "BIG EVENT" . Sorry, u have to come personally to get the 1st hand details!!!!
As usual, Attendance confirmation is needed. To avoid we buying excess food and you not turing up, pls pay S$5 for the refreshment to my account after 22 Feb 2005. Will make known the account number after that date becos I'm outstation til then.
Also, the 2 ground rules still holds:
1. Pls bring with u 2 monochrome prints for the gathering. The prints u bring should be at least 8x10 inch or A4 in size so that all can see properly.(we're going strict on this rule)
2. The $5 paid is not refundable even if u did not turn up, for whatsoever reasons.
OK. Now for the payment part. For confirmed attendance, pls deposit S$5 into my POSB account. It's a POSB saving account number 073-13414-5. Pls put yr nick in the transfer so that I knwo who send me the $$. After u have transferred the money, pls drop me a PM to inform me of yr transfer. Should I not receive the notification from u through PM, I'll thank yr for yr contribution to the gathering's F&B part. PLS TRANSFER IT BEFORE 10 MARCH 2005. Registration for gathering #2 will closed on 12 Mar 2005.
In this gathering, we're also trying to frim up the attendace for the April's fine art photography digital workshop by the various guru. With regrets, I'll only release the details during the 20 March's gathering. So, I do hope u can make it a point to attend if u r keen for the seminar. This time, I'm targetting EPSITE Gallery to accommodate 40 of us. So, keep the names coming in the list above.....
Til then,......see all of you on 20 March 2005.
So, the list to date with payment status:
3. edlye (PAID)
16. stefyxz (PAID)
18. ashleyy (PAID)
21. Gryphon (PAID)
31. Kelster (PAID)
32. lesliekok (PAID)
To register, just copy & paste the list & yr name after the last name on the pasted list.