Thread: SL06 Eurasian Models Outdoor Shoot (12 Mar) -Serena + Isabelle

Default SL06 Eurasian Models Outdoor Shoot (12 Mar) -Serena + Isabelle

Name of models: Serena and Isabelle
    Attire: 3 sets of casual wear, including dresses
    Date: 12 Mar, Sat
    Time: 930 - 1230
    Cost: $60
    Participants: Max 8 Pax

If you are interested in the shoot, please kindly send me an email at studiolowe@msn.com with your name and hp no. or call/sms me at 98335156, or simply pm me. I will get back to you asap.

See you there!
    Last edited by Lowe; 2nd March 2005 at 11:54 PM.

If you are interested in the shoot, please kindly send me an email at studiolowe@msn.com with your name and hp no. or call/sms me at 98335156, or simply pm me. I will get back to you asap. Thank you.

Ups for you...

did Serene take part in the Miss Christmas 2004 contest?

Quote Originally Posted by Petf69
    Ups for you...

Yep! She took part in the compeition. Sharp eyes there Petf. Thanks for the up.

1. J

If you are interested in the shoot, please kindly send me an email at studiolowe@msn.com with your name and hp no. or call/sms me at 98335156, or simply pm me. I will get back to you asap. Thank you.

1. J

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Petf69
    Ups for you...

Yes, indeed she is the winner of the Miss Singapore Christmas Queen 2004 contest last year. I was there too to take photo of her, hehe.......

300n

Quote Originally Posted by 300N
    Yes, indeed she is the winner of the Miss Singapore Christmas Queen 2004 contest last year. I was there too to take photo of her, hehe.......

300n
    Hey 300N, thanks for helping me up the thread. Response hasn't been good enough

Hmm... Looks like this shoot has bitten the dust. Will close this thread by end of the night if the response is still as such.

Quote Originally Posted by Lowe
    Hmm... Looks like this shoot has bitten the dust. Will close this thread by end of the night if the response is still as such.
    Upz for you bro.

Ladies and Gentlemen, why are you hesitating? Join! Join! Join!
    Kind Regards
    My Picture Website

Thanks Virgo. Looks like I have to call this shoot off due to the response

Quote Originally Posted by Virgo
    Upz for you bro.

Ladies and Gentlemen, why are you hesitating? Join! Join! Join!