Thread: before you complain how some buy/sell items here are quoting ridiculous prices....

Blog Entries

Wink before you complain how some buy/sell items here are quoting ridiculous prices....

it's all about perspective...
    If Life worked on auto mode then manual mode for photography would have never existed. ― Deeksha Mittal

Default Re: before you complain how some buy/sell items here are quoting ridiculous prices...

maybe the seller will take a first class fright and deliver it personally to you.
    Shoot to Live, Live to Shoot
    www.benjaminloo.com | iStock portfolio

Default Re: before you complain how some buy/sell items here are quoting ridiculous prices...

650 100% positive ratings.. hmm could be accidently click that no. from a drop down list of previously typed no.

anyway bns is ridiculous. lol.some ppl still trying to sell 7D at 1.7 for 2nd hand of x yrs. New grey price is 1.4+

go figure.

Quote Originally Posted by eleveninth View Post
    anyway bns is ridiculous. lol.some ppl still trying to sell 7D at 1.7 for 2nd hand of x yrs. New grey price is 1.4+

go figure.
    That's a Clubsnap trademark. ;-)

The problem is some buyers don't do proper research to find out current market prices, be it new or used, before posting. Pricing based on purchase price less estimated depreciation n not current market prices.

What is also amazing is some items gets reposted again n again over extended periods without any adjustments to asking price.

But if you scan bns diligently, there will always be good deals from time to time. Some sellers don't like to aji baji too much n prefer a quick n hassle free sale.

Quote Originally Posted by eleveninth
    650 100% positive ratings.. hmm could be accidently click that no. from a drop down list of previously typed no.

go figure.
    Saw one the other day for 2200.
    My Flickr
    ~Neko baka

Quote Originally Posted by nightwolf75

it's all about perspective...
    There are a few more $0.99 buy it now deals too. Shipping's a few thousand though.
    My Flickr
    ~Neko baka

If you want a pinhole camera, even with free shipping, at that price... One might as well spend a bit more and buy a Zero: pinhole camera by Zero Image, range from 135 to 4x5 format

whats even more ridiculous are the low ballers.. I normally sell at a huge loss as i hate to negotiate, but unfortunately, there are always people who chut pattern... negotiate for a better deal la, never bring enough cash la...want the set to be like mint la, one freaking dust spot also complain la...faint.

You mean the quote is not in Indonesia rupiah ?
    I eats, shoots & leaves

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ageha View Post
    That's a Clubsnap trademark. ;-)
    please DO NOT confuse Clubsnap with CS'ers own trading activities ...... one of Clubsnap's features is to provide a marketplace ..... what happens in there between sellers and buyers are THEIR business and nothing to do with the forum
    shaddap and just shoot .... up close
    Walkeast

Quote Originally Posted by ed9119

please DO NOT confuse Clubsnap with CS'ers own trading activities ...... one of Clubsnap's features is to provide a marketplace ..... what happens in there between sellers and buyers are THEIR business and nothing to do with the forum
    I think I agree with this. 'Market Place' is for both parties to negotiate. If any party feels that the price isn't right don't deal. No one can force you to buy or sell or even to respond!

The the intent is good. Just the people expectations need to adjust. After all it is a free service!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by edutilos- View Post
    If you want a pinhole camera, even with free shipping, at that price... One might as well spend a bit more and buy a Zero: pinhole camera by Zero Image, range from 135 to 4x5 format
    just to clarify tho... i was actually searching for the ilford harman titan camera when ebay kinda suggested this as an option... go figure how my search threw up this instead!

our mod, microcosm, suggested the seller is probably arranging the Navy SEALS to deliver this, and hence the cost.
    If Life worked on auto mode then manual mode for photography would have never existed. ― Deeksha Mittal

Quote Originally Posted by nightwolf75 View Post
    just to clarify tho... i was actually searching for the ilford harman titan camera when ebay kinda suggested this as an option... go figure how my search threw up this instead!

our mod, microcosm, suggested the seller is probably arranging the Navy SEALS to deliver this, and hence the cost.
    Maybe the seller is encasing it in a diamond edged titanium box which costs $2250. The delivery charge itself is just $15.

I've been thinking of buying a Zero for 2 years now... But I hardly ever use film... Have 2 cameras but just end up bringing out the DSLR all the time. I should probably give out all the film rolls I brought back from UK soon!