Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 32 of 32

Thread: Ads & Signages that make you go hmmmz..

  1. #21

    Default Hand Chicken


  2. #22
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Bedok
    Posts
    716

    Default

    The Japs ain't the only ones who can't spell..
    Took this like many a moons ago:


  3. #23
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Easterner
    Posts
    95

    Talking

    Quote Originally Posted by afbug
    Oh it was actually some Meiji milk from this thread.

    The guy was thristy and was happily gulpin some delicious Meiji milk. In the process, he spill some milk and his ever thoughtful friend help him wipe off some of the spilt milk. Some of it got onto her lap. Lucky, her/his Puma stuffs are still clean.
    Good save, but it sure looks more like Meiji yogurt to me...

  4. #24
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Sengkang
    Posts
    2,165

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by incubus
    anyone noticed the juices on her thigh?

    but good idea tho.. nice usage of clors to draw me to the item
    actually, i dun understand the Puma ad. The ad is suggestive about BJ , but it is not right?

  5. #25
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Planet Earth
    Posts
    443

    Default

    A few more:

    dangerous place to go?


    osama left it here:


    like that also can...


    die already still wanna fine you...

  6. #26

    Default

    A shop I spotted in China


  7. #27
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Easterner
    Posts
    95

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Paul_Yeo
    actually, i dun understand the Puma ad. The ad is suggestive about BJ , but it is not right?
    DUHZ....

    But you're absolutely right about the Botched Job they did. Never good to leave Meiji Yogurt stains around. So all you potential hot shot photographers, make sure your models are cleaned up before shoots.

  8. #28
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Sengkang
    Posts
    2,165

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by porn-star
    DUHZ....

    But you're absolutely right about the Botched Job they did. Never good to leave Meiji Yogurt stains around. So all you potential hot shot photographers, make sure your models are cleaned up before shoots.
    huh? so it is a yogurt ad and not a Puma ad? *confused*

  9. #29

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Firefox
    The Japs ain't the only ones who can't spell..
    Took this like many a moons ago:

    Shoppe is actually an old English way of spelling shop.

  10. #30
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    lulu island
    Posts
    6,136

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nad
    this is the funniest!

  11. #31

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Paul_Yeo
    huh? so it is a yogurt ad and not a Puma ad? *confused*
    stay confused...

  12. #32
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    near the Equator
    Posts
    1,255

    Default

    We live in an age when unnecessary things are our only necessities. - Oscar Wilde

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •