Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 47891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Gathering newbies or pro with no khaki for photograpy outing. < Click here >

Wats e event?

Default Re: Gathering newbies or pro with no khaki for photograpy outing. < Click here >

Maybe can have a Circle-line group
    If the photo i took is 1% unclear, I will rather delete .. www.flickr.com/photos/59837685@N03/

Default Re: Gathering newbies or pro with no khaki for photograpy outing. < Click here >

Quote Originally Posted by gc photography View Post
    09/12/12 meeting point will be at bay front Mrt station at 12 pm.
    we got a meeting tomorrow at 12pm?

Hi, can I join a group. U can contact 90881910. My name Alfred.

There's a cosplay show at around MBS today. Who's going? I will be there after 4pm due to last mins work.
    Beware! human can be more deadly.

HI, I am interested to join for the discussion and events. Kindly organize for Dec.. Looking forward to meet you all.. Thanks

Any plan for the month of dec ? Please organize..

Next sunday morning wanna go Amiralty Park shoot Macro?

We can share knowledge and I can borrow one canon macro lens or even landscape shoot next sat evening then dinner thereafter =)

Just a suggestion
    If the photo i took is 1% unclear, I will rather delete .. www.flickr.com/photos/59837685@N03/

Quote Originally Posted by canonmono

We can share knowledge and I can borrow one canon macro lens or even landscape shoot next sat evening then dinner thereafter =)

Just a suggestion
    I second the landscape shoot idea...

HI, I am interested to join for the discussion and events. can I join a group. U can contact 90920548. My name Patrick.I am very new to photoshoot. Looking forward to meet you all.. Thanks

May i join too? i am a newbie, looking to learn from other more experienced photographers here.

I am interested
    Name: Nicholas

Please include me in the watapps.

My hp number is 97964777

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by canonmono

Just a suggestion
    Do you use ring light or any macro flash?

Quote Originally Posted by Actururss View Post

Do you use ring light or any macro flash?
    Ring flash is good to Hv but not a must for macro, a strong torch or normal flash will do fine.. for flash it's better to use it off camera. Just what i know... any pro macro shooter pls correct me if im wrong.. thks!! : )

I have 2 layer of DIY diffuser at 2 different point so as to reduce the shadow of the subject and give the right exposure and join this group for sharing as well

https://www.facebook.com/groups/****************/

Quote Originally Posted by Aikiway View Post
    For Photography Khakis East, head to here:

For Photography Khakis West, head to here:

This was split so that group members in east/west can better meet each other for 'regional' outings/kopi/poisoning clinics etc. For North/South/Others, see where your location lies, there is something in that location that will hint to you which side of the force you belong to
    Haha.. Dunno about this splitting.. I have join the wrong group.. now trying to join the East group..

Quote Originally Posted by Thoth View Post

To me no diff. I stay in d east but work in central. Both groups applies to me. Haha
    Me too stay in the East and work in Central.. Anyway joined both group..

Just joined the East group - new to Singapore so looking forward to meeting up.

Tony - 8182 2619

Actually there's no wrong or right group, it's just the activities /outings /kopi sessions / are organised with eastsiders location in mind instead of places like kranji, woodlands, you chu kang etc.
    ==================================================
    Canon 5DMK3 |Fujifilm X-E2, X-T1|

Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 47891011 ... LastLast