Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 367891013 ... LastLast

Thread: Gathering newbies or pro with no khaki for photograpy outing. < Click here >

Default Re: Gathering newbies or pro with no khaki for photograpy outing. < Click here >

Hi,

Just wondering when the next outing is.
    Just picked up photography as well.

Default Re: Gathering newbies or pro with no khaki for photograpy outing. < Click here >

The chat room for whatsapp has been max so for the time being i can't accept anymore members. But for thsoe of you with good ps skills you can still pm me.
    ď You donít take a photograph, you make it. - Ansel Adams

Hi, I'm new to photography and would love to join the grp and get to know more like-minded folks.

Hi, I m interested to join the group. I want learn something.

Hi
    I am new to CS and relatively new to Photograhy as well.. Would like to know more of any outing where I can learn some basics (hope u dont' mind a fresher !) and learn the art of photography.
    my email is reachramkumar@gmail.com

Looks like u guys had a fun time... I am new here to CS and would like to join the group for any future outing. Am available on whatsapp - 96934263 (Ram)

Hello Zachery, how come there are 2 Facebook group? Any way I have tried to join both.

Quote Originally Posted by Choon View Post
    Hello Zachery, how come there are 2 Facebook group? Any way I have tried to join both.
    Hey Choon,

The facebook group with the three icon is for those in the WEST.
    The other is for those in the EAST.
    ==================================================
    Canon 5DMK3 |Fujifilm X-E2, X-T1|

For Photography Khakis East, head to here:

For Photography Khakis West, head to here:

This was split so that group members in east/west can better meet each other for 'regional' outings/kopi/poisoning clinics etc. For North/South/Others, see where your location lies, there is something in that location that will hint to you which side of the force you belong to

Quote Originally Posted by Aikiway

Hey Choon,

The facebook group with the three icon is for those in the WEST.
    The other is for those in the EAST.
    Har?? Since when??
    Sony A7/ Sigma 19-2.8 E/ CV 35-1.7 ASPH/ FE 55-1.8/ MC Rokkor 58-1.2/ Pentax SMC K 135-2.5

Quote Originally Posted by Thoth View Post
    Har?? Since when??
    Read the messages...rofl.

Quote Originally Posted by Aikiway

Read the messages...rofl.
    To me no diff. I stay in d east but work in central. Both groups applies to me. Haha
    Sony A7/ Sigma 19-2.8 E/ CV 35-1.7 ASPH/ FE 55-1.8/ MC Rokkor 58-1.2/ Pentax SMC K 135-2.5

Quote Originally Posted by Thoth View Post
    To me no diff. I stay in d east but work in central. Both groups applies to me. Haha
    I also stay in the East and work in Central, but will be moving to North East early next year.

I have removed myself from the West group to avoid confusion. Maybe we should have a Group for the Central...

Quote Originally Posted by Choon

I also stay in the East and work in Central, but will be moving to North East early next year.

I have removed myself from the West group to avoid confusion. Maybe we should have a Group for the Central...
    More n more groups? Confusing ya. Haha

hello hello ! im keen to join too. i've been into photography for about 2 years but still stagnant in terms of skills. hope to make friends and improve myself here (: !

Cool, I'm joining the west... Haha

Can I join the West group pls? Tks :-)

Is there a North-East group?
    One Pink Dog to rule them all! The friendly neighborhood Pink Dog in ClubSnap! :D

Quote Originally Posted by Infinex
    Is there a North-East group?
    Can join d east group ma

09/12/12 meeting point will be at bay front Mrt station at 12 pm.
    ď You donít take a photograph, you make it. - Ansel Adams

Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 367891013 ... LastLast