Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 25678912 ... LastLast

Thread: Gathering newbies or pro with no khaki for photograpy outing. < Click here >

Default Re: Gathering newbies or pro with no khaki for photograpy outing. < Click here >

thanks zac.
    ď You donít take a photograph, you make it. - Ansel Adams

Default Re: Gathering newbies or pro with no khaki for photograpy outing. < Click here >

Hi everyone! Hope I'm not too late to join this group.

1) Gerald
    2) Seowgh
    3) furie
    4) Victor (cjvictory)
    5) Fudgecakes
    6) Thoth
    7) Michelle (Michlu)
    8) Zexsen Xie @ 5.30pm
    9) pit14
    10) or1onz
    11) danwee84
    12) sasee
    13) lay9eggs
    14) Martin (Mezzotint)

Hello Gerald,

Love your idea, please can I join your group.

Tried to PM you but your PM box is full.

Hear from you soon.

Regards,
    Choon

Hey there. Were you guys shooting along the stretch of Forum to Wheelock on Saturday? Say from 7.30-8.30pm? Saw quite a few in group(s). Will join next time if I can.
    Trust me, I'm not so bad! | TangShooters

Hi guys, I'm just a hobbyist on photography, hope Im able to join you guys too. Thanks

Hi all, I hope I can join this group as I really want to further my photography skills by learning from others, I have basic Photo shop skills, and I am still an enthusiast and rather noob so I would love to join you all!
    One Pink Dog to rule them all! The friendly neighborhood Pink Dog in ClubSnap! :D

a pity that i missed the previous outing, hope to join in for the next

Quote Originally Posted by DarthFoto
    a pity that i missed the previous outing, hope to join in for the next
    There's alwayz a next one. Let Gerald organize.
    Sony A7/ Sigma 19-2.8 E/ CV 35-1.7 ASPH/ FE 55-1.8/ MC Rokkor 58-1.2/ Pentax SMC K 135-2.5

Can I join, Im still new to photography =)
    If the photo i took is 1% unclear, I will rather delete .. www.flickr.com/photos/59837685@N03/

Quote Originally Posted by gc photography View Post
    thanks zac.
    welcome... next we could do landscape or portraitures... i need to start using my 50mm Zeiss Planar... havent been shooting people much wif it...
    Sony A7/ Sigma 19-2.8 E/ CV 35-1.7 ASPH/ FE 55-1.8/ MC Rokkor 58-1.2/ Pentax SMC K 135-2.5

Hi,
    I like to join in too.

Blog Entries

I'd like to join for future shoots depending on the nature and genre. Would love to meet more like-minded people and expand my perspectives.

Hi ,

Can I join your group. Hope to join the next coming outing.

Can I join this group as well.?
    Canon 550D / Olympus OM-D
    Flickr @ http://www.flickr.com/photos/flow/

Quote Originally Posted by flowin
    Can I join this group as well.?
    Anyone can. Pls feel free to

Hi I would like to join the group too! I shoot portrait, landscape and macro. I enjoyed the outings a few times with some CS members, and also sometimes I went to the events organized by a few chinese nationals. they usually concentrate on portraiture.

Hope to know you guys and be friends. here is my newbee's photo link: Flickr: Blur Cai's Photostream. thank you.

Photoshop

nice work! starting out on retouching. wouldl love to trade ideas and techniques!

Can i join? I don't do much photoshop stuf though

Quote Originally Posted by karmaloop View Post
    Can i join? I don't do much photoshop stuf though
    Dun worry... u r not alone. Just shoot n enjoy d process..

Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 25678912 ... LastLast