Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4567811 ... LastLast

Thread: Gathering newbies or pro with no khaki for photograpy outing. < Click here >

Hi all, I'm noob too and would like to join for outing, but I can't make it weekend coz got exams. Will you guys be organising another one soon?
    hi

Default Re: Gathering newbies or pro with no khaki for photograpy outing. < Click here >

Hi Thoth,

I think the presenter is an exhibitionist & attention-seeking. There ain't NO depth of field, but all wide apertures from us (including our eyes). (Haha !)

Regards,
    Victor

Quote Originally Posted by Thoth View Post
    Guys,

N I mean GUYS... U will want to check out this video to explain the Depth of Field of Photography...

Depth of Field - YouTube
    Last edited by cjvictory; 30th November 2012 at 09:27 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Thoth
    Guys,

N I mean GUYS... U will want to check out this video to explain the Depth of Field of Photography...

Depth of Field - YouTube
    Sifu, nice 'YouTube' it really open our eyes on DOF !! Lol

Default Re: Gathering newbies or pro with no khaki for photograpy outing. < Click here >

Live & Learn...
    Sony A7/ Sigma 19-2.8 E/ CV 35-1.7 ASPH/ FE 55-1.8/ MC Rokkor 58-1.2/ Pentax SMC K 135-2.5

For those who dunno what is a WATE I am talking about... here comes...

Leica Wide Angle Tri Elmar Review - Leica WATE - YouTube
    Sony A7/ Sigma 19-2.8 E/ CV 35-1.7 ASPH/ FE 55-1.8/ MC Rokkor 58-1.2/ Pentax SMC K 135-2.5

Sharing a B&W shot done wif X-E1 with XF 35mm f/1.4 ASPH lens. Many reviews compared it to almost as good as with the Leica M9 on Summilux 35 ASPH FLE lens in terms of Photo IQ, Bokeh & Sharpness.

Next 2 is the color version of the same X-E1 using XF 35mm f/1.4 ASPH lens, Fuji is renowned and well liked for its vibrant color reproduction like what Leica's IQ output will be...

These 3 photo showcase the Bokeh department of the XF 35mm f/1.4 ASPH lens on the X-E1...

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by gc photography View Post
    1) Gerald
    2) Seowgh
    3) furie
    4) Victor (cjvictory)
    5) Fudgecakes
    6) Thoth
    7) Michelle (Michlu)
    8) Zexsen Xie @ 5.30pm
    9) pit14
    10) or1onz
    11) danwee84
    12) sasee
    13) lay9eggs
    14) Eddie
    15) or1onz
    16) Karen

Did i left anyone out ?

Hi all, I'm in the whatsapp chat, but I'll need to confirm with TS if I can make it for tomorrow's outing.
    I'll be in the tentative list, thanks!

Hi!! I am a newbie too!! would love to learn the photography skill from u guys.. Bt I got something on this Saturday.. can I join next time?? PM me if there is any such outing next time.. here my contact: 96689756

Nice lens
    ď You donít take a photograph, you make it. - Ansel Adams

Quote Originally Posted by Thoth View Post
    Sharing a B&W shot done wif X-E1 with XF 35mm f/1.4 ASPH lens. Many reviews compared it to almost as good as with the Leica M9 on Summilux 35 ASPH FLE lens in terms of Photo IQ, Bokeh & Sharpness.

Bro Thoth,

Nice photo but I can see the reflections of you & your female assistant. Both of you are standing, in bermudas, with a tripod besides her. I was taught that if such a pic was taken a little from the side, instead of straight on, it might solve the problem. What do you think Bro ?

Regards,
    Victor

This sat we will have a hell of good time, alot of things to talk and discuss.

Quote Originally Posted by cjvictory

Bro Thoth,

Nice photo but I can see the reflections of you & your female assistant. Both of you are standing, in bermudas, with a tripod besides her. I was taught that if such a pic was taken a little from the side, instead of straight on, it might solve the problem. What do you think Bro ?

Regards,
    Victor
    I purposely shot in this position to show how sharp this lens is. Cheers.

Hi can I still join the outing

Dear silvermoon I'm sry for the late reply. Yes we will organize other outing in future. If u would like to join us kindly pm yiur contact number to me.
    Last edited by gc photography; 1st December 2012 at 01:41 AM.

Anymore room for the outing?
    ==================================================
    Canon 5DMK3 |Fujifilm X-E2, X-T1|

Quote Originally Posted by Aikiway
    Anymore room for the outing?
    Just come meet us. 5pm meet at ROM carpark @ Fort Canning if u r driving. If not, meet d rest at Dhoby Ghaut NEL line d 7-11 store @ 5.15pm. Cheers.

Quote Originally Posted by Thoth

Just come meet us. 5pm meet at ROM carpark @ Fort Canning if u r driving. If not, meet d rest at Dhoby Ghaut NEL line d 7-11 store @ 5.15pm. Cheers.
    Okie dokie.
    ==================================================
    Canon 5DMK3 |Fujifilm X-E2, X-T1|

Sharing a shot from yesterday's outing...

The rest of the album is here:

CS Orchard Street Shoot Photos by machunk28 | Photobucket

Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4567811 ... LastLast