Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 6910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Gathering newbies or pro with no khaki for photograpy outing. < Click here >

Default Re: Gathering newbies or pro with no khaki for photograpy outing. < Click here >

I am going to Flower Dome, Gardens by the Bay Saturday [15/12], 9.00am to shoot closeup/macro of flowers. Anyone interested to join me?

have created a facebook event on photgraphy east khakis for this outing.

There is an admission fee to the Flower Dome, see rates here.

Default Re: Gathering newbies or pro with no khaki for photograpy outing. < Click here >

Quote Originally Posted by nitewalk View Post
    No. You may also, apart from missing moments, delete keepers by accident.
    Second that. I only do the cutting process en route.
    ==================================================
    Canon 5DMK3 |Fujifilm X-E2, X-T1|

If you are working at a event and your job is to select, crop and fix image handed to you by those event photographer for immediate printing. Which kind of photography would u prefer to work with ? A photographer who took 5 over shots of a same person being indecisive about which to use.. Or a photographer who knows what to look for and gives you max 2 image to chose from.

Quote Originally Posted by gc photography
    If you are working at a event and your job is to select, crop and fix image handed to you by those event photographer for immediate printing. Which kind of photography would u prefer to work with ? A photographer who took 5 over shots of a same person being indecisive about which to use.. Or a photographer who knows what to look for and gives you max 2 image to chose from.
    Photographer who took 5 shots and let me judge which is better. That is my job after all. If you wanna avoid all the hassle, you should've gotten the photographer to sort, edit and delete the photos first before passing to you.
    There are no bad photographers, only photos that could've been done better
    My Flickr

Quote Originally Posted by gc photography
    Of cause it boils down to what genre of photographer you are and individual shooting habits. Some may prefer this while some may not. For instance, a wedding photographer can't be always deleting his/her photos while on site which will distract him/her from capturing the 'moment' and may accidentally delete the keepers. On other hand, having the habit of deleting the unwanted photos (e.g. Wrong composition or over/under expose) will save some post-processing time. Of cause, do it at you own risk.

Back to topic, I'm pretty new at photography. Used to shoot for events and studio shoot for dancers on rare occasion. And I'm very interested to explore more on different genres of photography. Still need the seniors and mentors' advise in a lot of areas.

Open to any genres and outings,
    Email: ahchiang.aka.corliss@hotmail.com

Cheers peeps..

Well said

I'm working with raw file so it's a bit time consuming.

Interested in joining West group. Will share resources if that is okay.

Hi, I am a student who has taken up photography as a hobby. Alot of my friends also dont shoot. I am quite a newbie and would like to join you wonderful people and learn more about photography. Please email me at nikhilk@live.com.sg if there are any events being organised. You can see my current photos Flickr: ikhilu's Photostream.

I have a sunset outing tml sat afternoon 4pm at punggol beach and meet the rest at 4pm at punggol mrt/lrt and sunday morning doing some macro at almiratly park so meeting 0745H at woodland station and my number is 93676029 so join me if ur free
    If the photo i took is 1% unclear, I will rather delete .. www.flickr.com/photos/59837685@N03/

hi im newbie in photography and hoping to learn more from pro ppl here.... my email posted to your gmail.

hi...
    kk here newbie here would like to join you guys for photoshoot but only got limited len only 24 - 120.

email me @ earthkk81@gmail.com

hi im a newbie too wanna learn from the pros. my email: fryingpigs@hotmail.com

Just sharing some image i took on the outing 15/12/12.

ď You donít take a photograph, you make it. - Ansel Adams

very nice Gerald.

I'm waiting for the rest to add in their pictures bro. And should i close down this thread ?

Hi Gerald,
    same suitation as you, got gear no kaki to go with, nice to have posted this notice. Can sms me if you have organise any outing, love to meet new kaki and share tips and skill.
    email : ericchia1787@gmail.com

Hi Gerald ,
    i'm a newbie, hoping i can join and learn from the pro

Email:aldochu@gmail.com
    Number:81633180
    Even if I knew the world would end tomorrow, I would continue to capture my moment.

Street Photography Random

Last edited by Thoth; 16th December 2012 at 11:10 PM.
    Sony A7/ Sigma 19-2.8 E/ CV 35-1.7 ASPH/ FE 55-1.8/ MC Rokkor 58-1.2/ Pentax SMC K 135-2.5

Nice shots Zac.

Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 6910111213 ... LastLast