Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 589101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Gathering newbies or pro with no khaki for photograpy outing. < Click here >

Quote Originally Posted by Aikiway View Post
    Actually there's no wrong or right group, it's just the activities /outings /kopi sessions / are organised with eastsiders location in mind instead of places like kranji, woodlands, you chu kang etc.
    But of course, there are certain places where the grass is greener on the other side, so naturally outings might still head outta East.
    ==================================================
    Canon 5DMK3 |Fujifilm X-E2, X-T1|

Default Re: Gathering newbies or pro with no khaki for photograpy outing. < Click here >

Hi guys, I would like to join you guys, be it this saturday or in future meetings

My contact : Eugene @ 97821 four 7 eight
    Email : impergiumix at gmail dot come

Default Re: Gathering newbies or pro with no khaki for photograpy outing. < Click here >

am interested too, let me know if there are any outings planned.. thanks

Hello,

I would like to register my interest in joining you guys. I can be reached via email at mlkt12x@gmail.com.

Thanks

Going by the thread size, I notice we have grown in numbers on the participants who are interested in joining in groups for photography sessions. Looking at the big picture, sorry, occupational trait tat I like things to be organized. I like to put in a few suggestions to the few bros here who started this thread, in terms of more organized approach to allow other bros here to know who to look for in terms of organizing shootings and what kinda shooting we are talking about.

1. The Genre: We can segregate into a few genres and assign one leading member here to organize and post shooting trips based on that particular genre in FB or here. Easier to manage and arrange things and people. Of coz the bro assigned to head this genre must be more than willing to carry this passion in his genre to help other bros here to grow. Please communicate in the FB groups who heads the Genre and he will be the SPOC (Single Point of Contact) for shooting trips for his or her genre and to post such organized trips in one or both FB groups.

2. The people: In FB, we have 2 groups specifying which zone you are staying in SG and of coz you can join both zones (one headed by Alex and the other by Irwan). It will be good for the Genre leaders to communicate with the Zone leaders to shoot specific genres. For those who are interestes, please join the groups in FB.

3. Cost: If there is cost involved in any genre shooting, most probably models shoot or short trip overseas shoot. Bear in mind that the cost involved is inevitable and let's be open and receptive to it and the bros or sis here organizing it.

Anymore to add? Please contribute to make this group effective and everyone here enjoying the journey as we grow together in our photography passion. Thanks.
    Sony A7/ Sigma 19-2.8 E/ CV 35-1.7 ASPH/ FE 55-1.8/ MC Rokkor 58-1.2/ Pentax SMC K 135-2.5

Quote Originally Posted by Thoth
    Going by the thread size, I notice we have grown in numbers on the participants who are interested in joining in groups for photography sessions. Looking at the big picture, sorry, occupational trait tat I like things to be organized. I like to put in a few suggestions to the few bros here who started this thread, in terms of more organized approach to allow other bros here to know who to look for in terms of organizing shootings and what kinda shooting we are talking about.

1. The Genre: We can segregate into a few genres and assign one leading member here to organize and post shooting trips based on that particular genre in FB or here. Easier to manage and arrange things and people. Of coz the bro assigned to head this genre must be more than willing to carry this passion in his genre to help other bros here to grow. Please communicate in the FB groups who heads the Genre and he will be the SPOC (Single Point of Contact) for shooting trips for his or her genre and to post such organized trips in one or both FB groups.

2. The people: In FB, we have 2 groups specifying which zone you are staying in SG and of coz you can join both zones (one headed by Alex and the other by Irwan). It will be good for the Genre leaders to communicate with the Zone leaders to shoot specific genres. For those who are interestes, please join the groups in FB.

3. Cost: If there is cost involved in any genre shooting, most probably models shoot or short trip overseas shoot. Bear in mind that the cost involved is inevitable and let's be open and receptive to it and the bros or sis here organizing it.

Anymore to add? Please contribute to make this group effective and everyone here enjoying the journey as we grow together in our photography passion. Thanks.
    Nice!

Quote Originally Posted by seowgh View Post
    Nice!
    For a start, I can try organize some street photography sessions until a more suitable and capable street photog can lead us on this genre. Cheers.
    Sony A7/ Sigma 19-2.8 E/ CV 35-1.7 ASPH/ FE 55-1.8/ MC Rokkor 58-1.2/ Pentax SMC K 135-2.5

hi,
    I'm clove. Will be interested to hop in for the khaki group.
    thanks
    831522 one nine

Include me pls, Gerald
    Venue? Date ?
    Dunno how to pm u

Our second outing at Marina Barrage Cosplay Event.

Last edited by gc photography; 13th December 2012 at 11:32 PM.
    ď You donít take a photograph, you make it. - Ansel Adams

Garden By the Bay

Last edited by gc photography; 13th December 2012 at 11:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by gc photography
    Our second outing at Marina Barrage Cosplay Event.
    Your muse eh? U r pretty obsessed bro.

That's the only few pictures i took on the outing. I normally delete off image on the spot to save space on my card. Only to realize this are the few i have when i got home. so not much of a choice lol.

Haha. Go buy insurance liao bro.

My first outing was worst totally no time to take picture it was crazy. I need to keep checking whatsapp to see if anyone fellow was left out or joining us at the last min.

It's a good practice to clear off unused image on the spot so no headache later on. My sifu teach me lol.

It's a good practice to clear off unused image on the spot so no headache later on. My sifu teach me lol.
    Nope. I disagree. As your attention is diverted to deleting pictures, you may end up missing out on a "moment" to capture. I feel it is much more efficient and productive to shoot first and delete later, especially when shooting a burst of photos.
    There are no bad photographers, only photos that could've been done better
    My Flickr

Blog Entries

No. You may also, apart from missing moments, delete keepers by accident.

Aiyo of course after the subject walk off. I will look for over expose or image that is out of composition and even even cropping is out. Model eyes that might be close during the shot and blur.

Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 589101112 ... LastLast