Page 1 of 14 123611 ... LastLast

Thread: Gathering newbies or pro with no khaki for photograpy outing. < Click here >

Default Gathering newbies or pro with no khaki for photograpy outing. < Click here >

I realize I'm the only one in my group of friends that is into photography. Therefore there are no one to meet up for a photography outing or even share ideals with. All my gear are nicely pack and battery charge up but when the weekend comes there are no khaki for an photography outing.

Therefore I'm looking for people who share the passion of photography to meet up for outing, chit chat or even sharing tips on Photoshop or creating digital artwork.
    If you love to meet other photographer or Photoshop users to trade tips, tricks and ideas, I'm looking forward to meet you.

I'm starting this group to meet up with like minded people to share skills and techniques. Hope to meet friends with a passion for landscape, portrait and Photoshop user who are into photo manipulation to learn from and share ideals with. If you would like to join me do post some of your work and pm me your contact number so i can organize an outing or gathering. Newbies or pro, guys or gals welcome.

Here are some of my newbie shots and work.

Photoshop

Photoshop

Raw

Raw

Those interested to join please pm your contact and leave your name in this column .

1) Gerald
    2) Seowgh
    3) cheinyeanlim
    4) Victor (cjvictory)
    5) Fudgecakes
    6) Thoth
    7) konstrain
    Last edited by gc photography; 28th November 2012 at 12:08 AM.
    ď You donít take a photograph, you make it. - Ansel Adams

Hi Gerald, I'm newbie here & don know how to post pic... M looking for a photo outing...

Default Re: Gathering newbies or pro with no khaki for photograpy outing. < Click here >

Dear Seowgh i forgot to post my email account it's gerald.c.photography@gmail.com. Do leave your contact number and hopefully we can arrange an outing soon.
    Thank you for replying to my post.
    Last edited by gc photography; 27th November 2012 at 08:53 PM.

I oso keep looking kaki to go out take photo, let me know if have outing activity. My email is aloha.******@gmail.com

Yeah yeah. Let me know too if there is any outing just PM. I'm very active on CS
    There are no bad photographers, only photos that could've been done better
    My Flickr

Default Re: Gathering newbies or pro with no khaki for photograpy outing. < Click here >

Those interested to join please pm your contact and leave your name in this column .

1) Gerald
    2) Victor (cjvictory)
    3)
    Last edited by gc photography; Today at 08:33 PM.

Hey Bro Gerald,

My foot if you call yours newbie's shots & work ! (Haha !).

If you are a newbie, then I will categorize myself under "pre-newbie". Maybe, you mean you are a new member of ClubSnap.....

Anyway, thanks for sharing the nice photos. I am enjoying them.

Regards,
    Victor (cjvictory )
    Last edited by cjvictory; 27th November 2012 at 10:35 PM.

I am sure most members here will enjoy getting together to shoot or chit chat. I think some have problem committing appointment in advance as they may be busy with other activities on the appointment date.

Do share here if you have any plans and I am sure many will be joining you. I usually has more time on weekends. Hope to hear from you.

Quote Originally Posted by Fudgecakes
    Yeah yeah. Let me know too if there is any outing just PM. I'm very active on CS
    Yeah. We haf one outing this sat evening at orchard. Doing both daylight n nitez lighting shoots. Anyone interested to join?
    Sony A7/ Sigma 19-2.8 E/ CV 35-1.7 ASPH/ FE 55-1.8/ MC Rokkor 58-1.2/ Pentax SMC K 135-2.5

Quote Originally Posted by Thoth View Post
    Yeah. We haf one outing this sat evening at orchard. Doing both daylight n nitez lighting shoots. Anyone interested to join?
    Hi
    im interested but im only avaliable after 1430.Where you guys shooting?

Quote Originally Posted by Redsun

Hi
    im interested but im only avaliable after 1430.Where you guys shooting?
    5pm. Around orchard.
    Sony A7/ Sigma 19-2.8 E/ CV 35-1.7 ASPH/ FE 55-1.8/ MC Rokkor 58-1.2/ Pentax SMC K 135-2.5

Guys I'm more than happy to know i have got 5 Khaki in less than 2 hours that shares the same passion. I would like to thank you guys for being my friend and now i will not have to beg my old pal to go on a photography trip with me. We can organize a trip to JB or even Friday night meet up for sunrise photography outing. And the best of all people who share the same passion. I will sms each of you to arrange a suitable time for a meet up and access what you guys prefer for a shoot out before we meet. Hopefully we can have a 30 mins chit chat session before we set off for our photography session.

Sure. We can meet up to chit chat and pool the ideal to come out what and where to shoot

I have one this coming Saturday @ 5pm @ Orchard area.

Venue to meet: ROM Car Park

Below are the confirmed bros joining me.

1. Thoth
    2. pit14
    3. Fudgecake

Please feel free to join us by indicating your interest in this list. Thanks.

I'm currently building up my profile and I be moving onto portrait and landscape shots. Every single one of this category has a different game of it's own etc camera lens and technique. So far i have only master the function of my own camera, lenses, flash and continuous Lighting. I'm lacking in the composition dept and the most of all to be at the right time at the right time for a perfect shots . I must say experience are things which i can't learn thru any website or books that's why i need you guys to help me out or share ideas which will push us to a higher level. Thanks for being my friend cjvictory and the rest.
    Last edited by gc photography; 27th November 2012 at 10:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Thoth
    I have one this coming Saturday @ 5pm @ Orchard area.

Venue to meet: ROM Car Park

Below are the confirmed bros joining me.

1. Thoth
    2. pit14
    3. Fudgecake

Please feel free to join us by indicating your interest in this list. Thanks.

Wheeee!!! Looking forward!!
    There are no bad photographers, only photos that could've been done better
    My Flickr

Here are some of the work of a lady who taught me alot in photography and she has been in this business since 1988 till now 2012, i really respect the way she compose picture. And 99% of the time she take the image straight out of her camera. Here are just some of her recent work.
    Last edited by gc photography; 28th November 2012 at 11:53 AM.

Nice model...

Quote Originally Posted by gc photography View Post
    Anyway i be having a photo shoot with this model in jan or feb if any one of you guys would like to join me do let me know early.
    I wan i wan, finally can shoot some portrait for artistic PP. yeah!!
    Last edited by daredevil123; 28th November 2012 at 02:51 PM.

1) Gerald
    2) Seowgh
    3) cheinyeanlim
    4) Victor (cjvictory)
    5) Fudgecakes
    6) Thoth

Page 1 of 14 123611 ... LastLast