Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: food shots too

  1. #1
    Senior Member 1912123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Zion
    Posts
    2,010

    Default food shots too

    1. mee rebus



    Sony C3 + CARL ZEISS JENA DDR FLEKTOGON 2.4/35MM
    天国近了。
    Sony A550 & C3

  2. #2
    Member ntheni's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    1,907

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 1912123
    1. mee rebus

    Sony C3 + CARL ZEISS JENA DDR FLEKTOGON 2.4/35MM
    Love the sharpness!! Very sharp photo but you may want to work a bit more on the composition & it's seem a bit under expose.

  3. #3

    Default Re: food shots too

    Hey bro, good attempt~ You may want to try to improve on your composition.

    Currently this photo's focal point is on the leaves.

    Perhaps you may want to turn the mee rebus till the prawn faces you and pull your cam back a little and snap of pic focusing the prawn.

  4. #4
    Senior Member 1912123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Zion
    Posts
    2,010

    Default Re: food shots too

    Quote Originally Posted by ntheni View Post
    Love the sharpness!! Very sharp photo but you may want to work a bit more on the composition & it's seem a bit under expose.
    thanks ntheni. agreed, shall improve the composition.
    天国近了。
    Sony A550 & C3

  5. #5
    Senior Member 1912123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Zion
    Posts
    2,010

    Default Re: food shots too

    Quote Originally Posted by OoStarDustoO View Post
    Hey bro, good attempt~ You may want to try to improve on your composition.

    Currently this photo's focal point is on the leaves.

    Perhaps you may want to turn the mee rebus till the prawn faces you and pull your cam back a little and snap of pic focusing the prawn.
    thanks for your suggestion! this one is handheld and with aperture widely open, the dof is not good enough.
    天国近了。
    Sony A550 & C3

  6. #6
    Senior Member 1912123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Zion
    Posts
    2,010

    Default Re: food shots too

    2. appetizer



    Fuji X-E1 + Meyer Optiks 58mm f1.9
    天国近了。
    Sony A550 & C3

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •