Thread: A Photo Art Showcase by Leica

Default A Photo Art Showcase by Leica

A Photo Art Showcase by Leica

“Cold Comfort” and “En Bloc”, an art showcase by Mathias Heng and Ivanho Harlim, presented by Leica Camera Asia Pacific , now till 28 November at #ION Gallery

A short write-up of the showcase:
    A Photo Art Showcase by Leica | | Artitute – Art | Art News | Reviews | Magazine | Exhibitions | Artists | Visual Art | Fine Art | Graphics | Prints | Singapore | Asia

btw Lecia's 100th year will be soon, expect a line-up of exhibitions & workshops by them.
    On Photography, not just for Lecia users~
    Don't Snap like a child, Don't shoot like a tourist !

Default Re: A Photo Art Showcase by Leica

bro. just a word of advice. do a spell check. you misspelled LEICA in the entire article

I chatted with Mr Leonard Goh, Assistant Business Manager of Lecia Asia Pacific.

Weiteck: I see that the passed one year plus, Lecia have been growing its presence in the region.

Leonard: Yes, because soon it will be the hundredth anniversary of Leica.

Weiteck: So what’s the plan in the next one year, does Lecia have? To reach out to the photography community and help grow it?

Leonard: We are committed to the community by having exhibitions such as this, to rise awareness of local talents and also to allow for exchanges in ideas by having Mr Mathias Heng spearheading Leica Akademie here. As a school to allow people to learn about more in-depth aspects of photography.

Weiteck: I can’t afford a Lecia…yet…

Leonard with a friendly smile: As a school, it is focus on education. It caters to non-Lecia users too. Or we could loan them equipment(s). 2013 will be a year which we will focus a lot on workshops and exhibitions. Really hope to share it with the photography community.

I am definitely looking forward to future Lecia showcases.

Default Re: A Photo Art Showcase by Leica

#PalmFace

Quote Originally Posted by kei1309 View Post
    bro. just a word of advice. do a spell check. you misspelled LEICA in the entire article
    Don't Snap like a child, Don't shoot like a tourist !