Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 31

Thread: Congrats espn on 10k posts!

  1. #1
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    West side of S'pore
    Posts
    5,528

    Talking Congrats espn on 10k posts!

    I think you are no. 2 to hit 10k after mpenza. Congrats and may u hit 20k soon!

  2. #2

    Default

    Hip hip hurray! More good posts!

  3. #3

    Default

    Must be working hard spreading the B-virus
    Gallery | Facebook Page Spreading the Good photography.

  4. #4
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    WAT? WAN TO STALK MI AH? LOLZ
    Posts
    1,916

    Default

    CONGRATS!!!!

    me still LONG WAY TO GO!

  5. #5
    Senior Member Ansel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Land Downunder
    Posts
    2,207

    Default

    Congratulations Mr BBB. !!!

    You are probably the only non-moderator to clock up this many posts.

  6. #6
    Moderator nightwolf75's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    really MORE diaper changes
    Posts
    17,843
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ansel
    Congratulations Mr BBB. !!!

    You are probably the only non-moderator to clock up this many posts.
    yeah.. 3/4 of it is telling people to BBB!
    If Life worked on auto mode then manual mode for photography would have never existed. ― Deeksha Mittal

  7. #7
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Sengkang
    Posts
    2,156

    Default

    it seems that the member title is always "Member" .... dun have those Gold Member, Tatinum member or whatever as in HWZ forum. huh?

  8. #8

    Default

    can call him the SALESMAN of clubsnap BUYBUYBUY!

  9. #9
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    1,741

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Paul_Yeo
    it seems that the member title is always "Member" .... dun have those Gold Member, Tatinum member or whatever as in HWZ forum. huh?
    There used to be titles, e.g. newbie with disposable camera (<100 posts?), etc. in 2002. Then it was removed - dunno why.

  10. #10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Belle&Sebastain
    can call him the SALESMAN of clubsnap BUYBUYBUY!
    well he is a nikonsiao man...anyway, he always post "buy buy buy" just to hit 10k posts? LOL! Joking.. espn.. dun angry hor..

  11. #11
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    lulu island
    Posts
    6,131

    Default

    Still long way for me to catch up.

  12. #12
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    12,938

    Default

    another one to exceed 10k posts given his speed of postings, he'll overtake me soon.

  13. #13

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mpenza
    another one to exceed 10k posts given his speed of postings, he'll overtake me soon.
    U are always welcomed to keep him at bay by joining the "sentosa thread"
    Gallery | Facebook Page Spreading the Good photography.

  14. #14
    ClubSNAP Admin Darren's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    8,517
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by imaginary_number
    There used to be titles, e.g. newbie with disposable camera (<100 posts?), etc. in 2002. Then it was removed - dunno why.
    Hmmm what a good memory you have ... anyway, this old post way back in Feb 2002 explains why - http://forums.clubsnap.org/showthread.php?t=10306

  15. #15

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Darren
    Hmmm what a good memory you have ... anyway, this old post way back in Feb 2002 explains why - http://forums.clubsnap.org/showthread.php?t=10306

    OMG i posted the most in that thread

  16. #16
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    Some equitorial, tropical isle
    Posts
    2,398

    Default

    Here's to another 10,000 BBB!!!

  17. #17

    Default

    wah...

    long service award or highest contributer award

    ahah..... congrats ...

  18. #18

    Default

    10 000 posts.
    Don't when will it be my turn?

  19. #19

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mpenza
    another one to exceed 10k posts given his speed of postings, he'll overtake me soon.
    You are the top scorer now. Post more to maintain your place.

  20. #20

    Default

    *Ignore this post*
    just increating my post count...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •