Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Re: FA31 or FA43

Default Re: FA31 or FA43

Quote Originally Posted by fengwei View Post
    Yeah, that's another problem w/ expensive lenses, some guys just don't use them much 'cause they are afraid they'd damage or spoil the lens if they use it too often. That's kinda waste if you ask me. IMO the more you pay for a lens, the more you should use it to get the money worth
    Mine in my dry cabinet most of the time and hardly use them. Just keeping it for the time being and waiting to see if Pentax come up with any digital FF.

Quote Originally Posted by istDeS View Post
    Mine in my dry cabinet most of the time and hardly use them. Just keeping it for the time being and waiting to see if Pentax come up with any digital FF.
    What a waste! No, not A waste. That's TRIPLE waste!

Quote Originally Posted by zoom3 View Post
    FA31 is the way to go lah She says so hehe!

Wah lau, this FA31 damn sharp, now my nose is bleeding

What a waste! No, not A waste. That's TRIPLE waste!
    Yes, it is really TRIPLE waste...but they are 3 beautiful princess to touch and admire...will let them go one day if i got tired of them...

Yeah, that's another problem w/ expensive lenses, some guys just don't use them much 'cause they are afraid they'd damage or spoil the lens if they use it too often. That's kinda waste if you ask me. IMO the more you pay for a lens, the more you should use it to get the money worth
    The way to overcome this hesitation to use expensive and precious lenses is to get it banged up enough that its no longer got good second hand value so bo pian got to use. The difficulty is in getting the first scratch. Trust me, after that first scratch or knock it, things will get easier... ha, ha.

Quote Originally Posted by creampuff View Post
    The way to overcome this hesitation to use expensive and precious lenses is to get it banged up enough that its no longer got good second hand value so bo pian got to use. The difficulty is in getting the first scratch. Trust me, after that first scratch or knock it, things will get easier... ha, ha.
    So true . My 8-16mm had gone up mountain go down sea with me and it's pretty beaten up . So I never hestitate where to bring it to . But the da21 that I got recently condition is just so new till I "bu se de" using it . Now waiting for my 3rd party lens cap so that I will not scratches the nice cap . Hahaha
    My Flickr ->Flickr

Quote Originally Posted by Supersimon27

So true . My 8-16mm had gone up mountain go down sea with me and it's pretty beaten up . So I never hestitate where to bring it to . But the da21 that I got recently condition is just so new till I "bu se de" using it . Now waiting for my 3rd party lens cap so that I will not scratches the nice cap . Hahaha
    let me help you open ceremony with your DA21 by dragging it thru mud....hahaha

Quote Originally Posted by poseur View Post
    let me help you open ceremony with your DA21 by dragging it thru mud....hahaha
    Bad leh . . .
    Pentaxian for Life
    K1, KP, FA*28-70/2.8, FA31, 43 & FA77 Limiteds, K85/1.8, FA*200/2.8, A50/1.2

Way to go, Bro.

Quote Originally Posted by Supersimon27 View Post
    I think if you have gotten the one that is not so good condition,maybe it will make you use it more simon!!! when i went out shooting with my fa43,kanna water drop from somewhere onto the len and i think the water went in to the lens,was so scare that anything might happen to it..as it is not Wr too

Quote Originally Posted by Iittoo View Post
    I think if you have gotten the one that is not so good condition,maybe it will make you use it more simon!!! when i went out shooting with my fa43,kanna water drop from somewhere onto the len and i think the water went in to the lens,was so scare that anything might happen to it..as it is not Wr too
    Just need sometime to get used to limited lens .... ha ... My 1st limited lens leh .... of cos must take care ... poor man here . hahaha
    My Flickr ->Flickr

Quote Originally Posted by Supersimon27

Just need sometime to get used to limited lens .... ha ... My 1st limited lens leh .... of cos must take care ... poor man here . hahaha
    Wahsei....congrats bro

Quote Originally Posted by Supersimon27 View Post
    More limited to come after?what i notice is buy one le always gian to buy more limited..dunno why..my first limited is the 15mm actually but then i got no time to shoot sunrise or sunset usually..haish,buy le wasted also..but when i bought the 43,i also use with care but somehow lah,dunno why i just have the thinking,the more careful you use,it will just happen to get knock or something happen but if you just use it ..nth much will happen leh..too careful can be harmful,like my friend carefully change his lens,then too careful,slowly change in the end drop it,lucky is cheap cheap lens,lol

More limited to come after?what i notice is buy one le always gian to buy more limited..dunno why..my first limited is the 15mm actually but then i got no time to shoot sunrise or sunset usually..haish,buy le wasted also..but when i bought the 43,i also use with care but somehow lah,dunno why i just have the thinking,the more careful you use,it will just happen to get knock or something happen but if you just use it ..nth much will happen leh..too careful can be harmful,like my friend carefully change his lens,then too careful,slowly change in the end drop it,lucky is cheap cheap lens,lol
    If gian just buy buy buy all...

If no time to use this is what you can do with them - play stacking games.

Nice collection!
    K-5IIs, DA16-85, DFA50, DFA100, DA*60-250, 540FGZ II, 160FC, 201FG

You're a brave person!

Don't want also don't stack like this mah, give me the da 40 can already hehehehe
    Sony A7II FE 28 Zeiss 55 FE 90 Sigma 150-600C

More limited to come after?l
    Don't think so . I got the da21mm more for the focal length then the limited quality .

Was aiming the da40 all the while but since the da40xs is just as good and cheaper , I decided to go with it

Always want to try Fa 43 too, but then it can't justify when I already got 35,40,50. Hahaha
    My Flickr ->Flickr

I haven't gotten any Limiteds.

I admit that the FA77 and FA31 are very tempting though. But no need la.

Quote Originally Posted by edutilos- View Post
    I haven't gotten any Limiteds.

I admit that the FA77 and FA31 are very tempting though. But no need la.
    Haha . I try not to also . But really miss the focal length of 21 (23mm when I still own the x100). So bo Bian lor . Ha
    My Flickr ->Flickr

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast