Thread: 15 Days Annapurna Base Camp Trek Nepal

Talking 15 Days Annapurna Base Camp Trek Nepal

As recommended by CamInit, I find the itinerary, testimonial (on trip advisors) very positive and affordable. Currently in the mist of getting quote and stuff. Tentatively planning to leave on the 26MAR, 2 days in town for Holi Festival in Kathmandu and another 14 days itinerary trek, so will be arriving back in SG on the 10 APR. Since my focus is more on a photography trek, I was wondering if any CSers are interested. Let me know if you want to know more information, will be more than willing to share with you. =)

Agent: Earthbound Expeditions
    Trek Details: Annapurna Base Camp trek nepal, Annapurna Sanctuary trekking, Hike to Annapurna base Camp
    Agent review on TripAdvisor: Earthbound Expeditions Day Hiking - Kathmandu - Reviews of Earthbound Expeditions Day Hiking - TripAdvisor
    Holiday: 29 March - Good Friday
    Holi Festival: Holi - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    Holi Festival Date: 27 March
    16/35, 50/14, 135/2, 580EXII

Default Re: 15 Days Annapurna Base Camp Trek Nepal

Quote Originally Posted by edwinlimlx View Post
    As recommended by CamInit, I find the itinerary, testimonial (on trip advisors) very positive and affordable. Currently in the mist of getting quote and stuff. Tentatively planning to leave on the 26MAR, 2 days in town for Holi Festival in Kathmandu and another 14 days itinerary trek, so will be arriving back in SG on the 10 APR. Since my focus is more on a photography trek, I was wondering if any CSers are interested. Let me know if you want to know more information, will be more than willing to share with you. =)

Agent: Earthbound Expeditions
    Trek Details: Annapurna Base Camp trek nepal, Annapurna Sanctuary trekking, Hike to Annapurna base Camp
    Agent review on TripAdvisor: Earthbound Expeditions Day Hiking - Kathmandu - Reviews of Earthbound Expeditions Day Hiking - TripAdvisor
    Holiday: 29 March - Good Friday
    Holi Festival: Holi - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    Holi Festival Date: 27 March
    send u a pm

am interested in such nepal trip but no sure if i can keep up with the trekking as i nv done it before. :\

same as tecnica.. am also interested but not sure can keep up or not

btw can share the rough estimation of the total cost?

Thanks

Poon Hill trek is considered the easiest - Coca Cola Trek
    ABC is moderate - Beer Trek
    Whole annapurna circuit is more challenging - Whiskey Trek

Those interested in going and hasn't done trekking before, do yourself a favor, get one or two trekking poles at Kathmandu outside tourist areas (much cheaper). It will be the best thing you ever buy. And do some training for your endurance before you go. 3 months would be good. The last thing you want is to get so tired that you can't even enjoy the beauty of the mountain scenes around you or concentrate taking proper pictures on the go.

Also bring more batteries as you may or may not get to charge at the tea houses. Wake up early and take shots of sunrise on the mountains before breakfast. They tend to get covered in clouds later in the day. Flights between Kathmandu and Pokhara will be also a good chance to do aerial photography, provided you get a good window.

Quote Originally Posted by guseliz View Post
    same as tecnica.. am also interested but not sure can keep up or not

btw can share the rough estimation of the total cost?

Thanks
    yup, will be nice to see some cost breakdown.

im interested too.. seems pretty good interest here