Hi guys and gals,
This is the 2nd installation with regard to the first. This is a challenge to the current crop of people, some who did not even took a picture with film or prime len. After the shoot we will go for lunch and share our experience if you are keen.
Intentions of this event:
1. Seek to improve exposure and composing techniques
2. Meet more friends
Rules for this event
1. Any camera, be it digital or film, 35mm or medium or even large format
2. Any film, be it B&W, colour slide or negative
3. 36 exposures, other format users are also restricted to 36 exposures
4. 1 prime len of 50mm or equal in 35mm format. If no 50mm prime bring another prime of your choice. For zoom users fix your zoom to 50mm (or the nearest).
5. No deletion of pictures allowed. Each digital user will be checked with their picture count (image numbering) before and after the event.
6. No change of ISO (for digital users) or film (for film users).
7. No cropping allowed (if not as well as a zoom)
8. Restriction to 36 exposure regardless of the number of camera bodies you have.
Location: Little India
Date: 5th March 2005
Time: 9.30am - 3.30pm
Meetup Point: Little India MRT
Slots: 8 Max
Do note that there may be wet weather as nowadays the sky is not too fine. We might have to wait till rain stop. Alternatively, you can also bring your photos along where we can share during lunch or while waiting for the rain to stop (touch wood). If any of you (participant) happen to have a vehicle like a van or pickup, I will be glad to bring a ladder along for whatever shots you need to take on it You will be amused how much a ladder can do to capture a particular scene/subject.
Please PM me your particulars if you are interested. I will put up 10 names (with 2 as reservations in case someone cannot make it this time) asap. I will need the following information as confirmation that you would come. Be assured that your personal information will not be given out without your permission:
1. Real Name
3. Mobile Contact (or home contact if not available)
The tentative list for the outing according to whoever PM me first:
1. theITguy / Christopher / email@example.com
2. chenchengcai / Chris
3. Tim (chenchengcai's friend)
4. icarus / James
5. edlye / Ed
6. wormz777 / Andrew
9. GENO (reserved for expressing interest by Wed 2359hr :P )
Sorry to all others who may want to attend. I will try to organise 2 trips per weekend to let those who are unable to make it on Sat to go too. Not too experience as an organiser, so just want to keep group smaller
Anything not sure, please do ask.