Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 123458 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 240

Thread: To Q or to Q10?

  1. #41
    Member Zenislev's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    52

    Default Re: To Q or to Q10?

    Wonder how much the Q10 will cost. Personally i would definitely go for the improved imaged quality, which is the Q10.
    Pentax K-x, K-30

  2. #42
    Member PhilipKr35's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Yew Tee
    Posts
    1,615

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zenislev
    Wonder how much the Q10 will cost. Personally i would definitely go for the improved imaged quality, which is the Q10.
    Agree! I would do the same if the image quality is better or improved from Q firmware 1.10.
    GR,K2,K3, DA15Ltd, 10-24 f 3.5-4.5, K135 f2.8, K55 f1.8, Q, Q2K, Q10, 01020306,FA31,FA100WR

  3. #43
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Bukit Batok
    Posts
    6,687

    Default Re: To Q or to Q10?

    Saw the Q10 in Japan, so colorful and cute! even my wife was melted!






  4. #44
    Member PhilipKr35's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Yew Tee
    Posts
    1,615

    Default Re: To Q or to Q10?

    Thanks, nice shots of Q10 in Japan.

    Any idea if Q10 already in shops here ? 2 weeks back someone post that Q10 already in shop here but I have not seen one shop having this.

    Quote Originally Posted by wonglp View Post
    Saw the Q10 in Japan, so colorful and cute! even my wife was melted!






  5. #45
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Bukit Batok
    Posts
    6,687

    Default Re: To Q or to Q10?

    Quote Originally Posted by PhilipKr35 View Post
    Thanks, nice shots of Q10 in Japan.

    Any idea if Q10 already in shops here ? 2 weeks back someone post that Q10 already in shop here but I have not seen one shop having this.
    Sorry bro, no idea. Perhaps fengwei knows better? I do know the jap retail price though if that's useful, body alone more than (38K Yen) $575.

  6. #46

    Default Re: To Q or to Q10?

    Quote Originally Posted by wonglp View Post
    Sorry bro, no idea. Perhaps fengwei knows better? I do know the jap retail price though if that's useful, body alone more than (38K Yen) $575.
    Sorry I've no idea about this either

  7. #47
    Senior Member felixcat8888's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    9,108

    Default Re: To Q or to Q10?

    Was in Funan and Chinatown on Monday and Q10 no where in sight. Asked retailers and no one knows when too
    Pentaxian for Life
    K1, KP, FA*28-70/2.8, FA31, 43 & FA77 Limiteds, K85/1.8, FA*200/2.8, A50/1.2



  8. #48

    Default

    how much is the Q going for right now

  9. #49
    Senior Member felixcat8888's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    9,108

    Default Re: To Q or to Q10?

    Quote Originally Posted by eleveninth View Post
    how much is the Q going for right now
    SGcamerastore $487
    TK Foto $487
    SLRR $5xx
    MS Color $520
    Pentaxian for Life
    K1, KP, FA*28-70/2.8, FA31, 43 & FA77 Limiteds, K85/1.8, FA*200/2.8, A50/1.2



  10. #50

    Default Re: To Q or to Q10?

    Quote Originally Posted by felixcat8888 View Post
    SGcamerastore $487
    TK Foto $487
    SLRR $5xx
    MS Color $520
    Bro...looks like you have a new toy.

  11. #51

    Default Re: To Q or to Q10?

    Quote Originally Posted by felixcat8888 View Post
    SGcamerastore $487
    TK Foto $487
    SLRR $5xx
    MS Color $520
    Thanks for the quick reply!

  12. #52

    Default

    Was at Click! last Sun, saw 3 dummy Q10 displayed in the shop-Black, Silver & Red. Was told eta in 1-2wks time....so long
    PENTAX | NIKON FE
    Flickr

  13. #53
    Member PhilipKr35's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Yew Tee
    Posts
    1,615

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jonathantan
    Was at Click! last Sun, saw 3 dummy Q10 displayed in the shop-Black, Silver & Red. Was told eta in 1-2wks time....so long
    My friend who makes very nice quality cake and pastry went hunting for Q10 after hands on with my Q, but she gave up and bought the Q white.

    She using Q for cake, pastry photos , she said it is easier to use and sharper than Canon Ixus. I thought the Q10 would suit her better with red body.

    What a long long wait, I think Q10 would miss Christmas 2012.
    GR,K2,K3, DA15Ltd, 10-24 f 3.5-4.5, K135 f2.8, K55 f1.8, Q, Q2K, Q10, 01020306,FA31,FA100WR

  14. #54

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PhilipKr35

    My friend who makes very nice quality cake and pastry went hunting for Q10 after hands on with my Q, but she gave up and bought the Q white.

    She using Q for cake, pastry photos , she said it is easier to use and sharper than Canon Ixus. I thought the Q10 would suit her better with red body.

    What a long long wait, I think Q10 would miss Christmas 2012.
    Ya man...now wait till neck long long already. When it finally arrives, I may reconsider my decision again.
    PENTAX | NIKON FE
    Flickr

  15. #55

    Default Re: To Q or to Q10?

    AFAIK, there is no real diff in sensor performance.

    Unless one wants Q10 for the color, I'd recommend getting Q.

    The Q was made/conceived as a high end product.
    well made.

    The Q10 to me is a 'cost down' product based off Q.
    MHO.

    With firmware v1.1, generally no diff in performance and features.

  16. #56
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Bukit Batok
    Posts
    6,687

    Default Re: To Q or to Q10?

    Quote Originally Posted by pinholecam View Post
    AFAIK, there is no real diff in sensor performance.

    Unless one wants Q10 for the color, I'd recommend getting Q.

    The Q was made/conceived as a high end product.
    well made.

    The Q10 to me is a 'cost down' product based off Q.
    MHO.

    With firmware v1.1, generally no diff in performance and features.
    Great info!

    Find Q colors boring, no fret...Aki asahi to the rescue

  17. #57

    Default Re: To Q or to Q10?

    Quote Originally Posted by wonglp View Post
    Great info!

    Find Q colors boring, no fret...Aki asahi to the rescue
    aki asashi skins are good.

    bought one for my gf epl2 quite long ago . until now no peel whatsoever.

  18. #58
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Bukit Batok
    Posts
    6,687

    Default Re: To Q or to Q10?

    Quote Originally Posted by eleveninth View Post
    aki asashi skins are good.

    bought one for my gf epl2 quite long ago . until now no peel whatsoever.
    Ya, great stuff meant to last. plus the fit is really precise, unlike cheap ones from gmarket. jnk is pretty good too, but dun have it for Q.

  19. #59
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    www.fuzzyeyeballs.com
    Posts
    8,242

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wonglp
    Saw the Q10 in Japan, so colorful and cute! even my wife was melted!




    Yeah i was damn tempted when i saw them in Tokyo.

  20. #60

    Default Re: To Q or to Q10?

    Quote Originally Posted by wonglp View Post
    Great info!

    Find Q colors boring, no fret...Aki asahi to the rescue
    No!
    Stop putting evil thoughts in my head!

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 123458 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •