Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 47891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Re: K5IIs BREAKING NEWS!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Lightbulb
    You are on right track buddy. Now i also think of 70...

Re op, I called up 15 min prior arrival to confirm availability. Must be super hero Flash came to buy. Didn't get to meet the buyer. Oh well. ...
    I made my purchase from OP at 1130am.
    Only saw 1 box there, which I bought.

Default Re: K5IIs BREAKING NEWS!!!

Yup was there yesterday saw they have stock -saw the promotion abt the Toshiba wireless Sd card that they are giving our now

Quote Originally Posted by dualie View Post
    I made my purchase from OP at 1130am.
    Only saw 1 box there, which I bought.
    Confirm my suspicious. Op shame on you!

Quote Originally Posted by Lightbulb View Post
    Let's not get into specific shop bashing. And is there a need for such a thread http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/penta...-1024-usd.html? It is Black Friday shopping season in US, so prices are set low and you still got to factor in shipping and GST. Easy to start a thread but are you going to spearhead the mass order? If you not happy with local price, please take your frustrations elsewhere.

currently which shop got stock?

Just bought from sgcamera at peninsula. K5iis + 18-135 lens + toshiba flash air card. $1990. Still have stock. But lens from k5ii box.

Flash air free for today only. And they will close at 1445 hrs due to sitex.
    Last edited by 1iJack; 24th November 2012 at 01:49 PM. Reason: adding info

Quote Originally Posted by 1iJack View Post
    Just bought from sgcamera at peninsula. K5iis + 18-135 lens + toshiba flash air card. $1990. Still have stock. But lens from k5ii box.

Flash air free for today only. And they will close at 1445 hrs due to sitex.
    they msg me no open today aiyo

Some test shots from K5-IIs.
    Taken with DA18-135.

Quote Originally Posted by creampuff View Post
    Let's not get into specific shop bashing. And is there a need for such a thread http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/penta...-1024-usd.html? It is Black Friday shopping season in US, so prices are set low and you still got to factor in shipping and GST. Easy to start a thread but are you going to spearhead the mass order? If you not happy with local price, please take your frustrations elsewhere.
    I agree w Denis. And please don't start any mass order thread like this without getting approval from the forum moderators. This is against the forum rules.

If you want the camera so badly, just go to a local shop and buy one. The price difference isn't much anyway, don't worth to run here and there to save a couple of dollars.

Quote Originally Posted by dualie
    Some test shots from K5-IIs.
    Taken with DA18-135.
    Wahh!!!!!!
    GR,K2,K3, DA15Ltd, 10-24 f 3.5-4.5, K135 f2.8, K55 f1.8, Q, Q2K, Q10, 01020306,FA31,FA100WR

Bro, next time when you call and ask about availability, and if they have, get them to reserve it for you and tell them you are on the way. If you don't reserve, they will think you are just asking and will sell off that last one they have.
    Pentaxian for Life
    K1, KP, FA*28-70/2.8, FA31, 43 & FA77 Limiteds, K85/1.8, FA*200/2.8, A50/1.2

I guess what they say is true; childish behaviour receives childish retaliation. My bad guys....

Has any one had order ks iis from this sitex? heard the stock is arrive on wednesday

It's a camera, which you're supposed to have fun with.

Don't get so worked up buying it! Relax relax, gear is meant to bring happiness and relieve stress from work, not add to it. And good gear is of course, always worth the wait! Cheers!

Although New products can really be a thrill!!
    but end of the day it is still the person behind the camera that does the Magic

Quote Originally Posted by fastfrag View Post
    lol, you can't hear that often enough.

Quote Originally Posted by fastfrag View Post
    Nah, you have to get the latest and the best gear to do wonder

Kidding aside, just go and Buy Buy Buy if you can't sleep w/o getting the latest gear

Quote Originally Posted by fengwei View Post
    Nah, you have to get the latest and the best gear to do wonder

Kidding aside, just go and Buy Buy Buy if you can't sleep w/o getting the latest gear
    ARGH!!! trying to control myself from buying lol

seriously, i feel no compulsion over the latest announcements... the K5IIs is cool and all but i really don't need it and i don't want keep getting stuck in the never-ending cycle of buy/sell/buy/sell...

as for lenses, i already have all that i want to use... i mean... sure, u can never have enough fast primes but beyond a certain point, got gear but no time to shoot also sian by half...

Quote Originally Posted by detritus View Post
    seriously, i feel no compulsion over the latest announcements... the K5IIs is cool and all but i really don't need it and i don't want keep getting stuck in the never-ending cycle of buy/sell/buy/sell...

as for lenses, i already have all that i want to use... i mean... sure, u can never have enough fast primes but beyond a certain point, got gear but no time to shoot also sian by half...
    Days are just too short, I need more hours!

Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 47891011 ... LastLast