Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 271011121314 LastLast

Thread: Re: K5IIs BREAKING NEWS!!!

Default Re: K5IIs BREAKING NEWS!!!

how much?

got it at 1580 from M S color.

A big jump in terms of sharpness from the K5. I am glad i didn hesistate back then.

Quote Originally Posted by ultimaform

A big jump in terms of sharpness from the K5. I am glad i didn hesistate back then.
    Aahhh, feel a bit sick, any doctor in the house?
    GR,K2,K3, DA15Ltd, 10-24 f 3.5-4.5, K135 f2.8, K55 f1.8, Q, Q2K, Q10, 01020306,FA31,FA100WR

is there an adaptor for K5IIs so that it can use micro four third lenses?

Quote Originally Posted by ultimaform

Hi Bro, could u post a few photos K5 n K5IIs show sharpness diff ? Thanks
    GR,K2,K3, DA15Ltd, 10-24 f 3.5-4.5, K135 f2.8, K55 f1.8, Q, Q2K, Q10, 01020306,FA31,FA100WR

Quote Originally Posted by canbedone View Post
    is there an adaptor for K5IIs so that it can use micro four third lenses?
    No, but the other way around yes. Register distance and image circle.

Quote Originally Posted by felixcat8888 View Post
    Already putting money aside for it monthly, so I should be able to get it by end 2013
    Aiyah...if end of 2013, just wait for the successor... I am giving K5IIs a miss this time and waiting for the next upgrade.

Quote Originally Posted by istDeS View Post
    Aiyah...if end of 2013, just wait for the successor... I am giving K5IIs a miss this time and waiting for the next upgrade.
    Come to think of it, yeah, by that time the successor would be out. Thanks Des. I think that poison would be more costly . . .
    Pentaxian for Life
    K1, KP, FA*28-70/2.8, FA31, 43 & FA77 Limiteds, K85/1.8, FA*200/2.8, A50/1.2

Come to think of it, yeah, by that time the successor would be out. Thanks Des. I think that poison would be more costly . . .
    Ya I Fully Felt that it will....

Quote Originally Posted by N-user View Post
    Ya I Fully Felt that it will....
    you are a funny guy. Buy K5 sell it jump nikon then comeback to K5iis now sell again because of fullframe yet get sucked into dream that pentax will release FF next year then jump back again.Wa Lao eh, I think you better open one shop like cash converter for pentax khakis so we can visit you get wonderful discount and rope you will more poison
    Sony A7II FE 28 Zeiss 55 FE 90 Sigma 150-600C

FA31ltd, gorgeously smooth bokeh, nice FOV, rather small, well but, 3d like images - all on APS-C
    Now just imagine that the FOV got 1.5x wider (its certainly going to be at least 1.5x better )

For you, I think just save up for the FF even if its going to cost a bit more.
    All the lenses you think is good now, will be 'magic' when FF arrives for Pentax.

FA31ltd, gorgeously smooth bokeh, nice FOV, rather small, well but, 3d like images - all on APS-C
    Now just imagine that the FOV got 1.5x wider (its certainly going to be at least 1.5x better )

All the lenses you think is good now, will be 'magic' when FF arrives for Pentax.

Quote Originally Posted by pinholecam View Post

Yeah and don't need to change body every 2 years and can save for the FA31
    Pentaxian for Life
    K1, KP, FA*28-70/2.8, FA31, 43 & FA77 Limiteds, K85/1.8, FA*200/2.8, A50/1.2

Quote Originally Posted by PhilipKr35 View Post
    Aahhh, feel a bit sick, any doctor in the house?
    i think i can bring you to doc which cost you 1.6k to save you!

Quote Originally Posted by simon6z View Post

you are a funny guy. Buy K5 sell it jump nikon then comeback to K5iis now sell again because of fullframe yet get sucked into dream that pentax will release FF next year then jump back again.Wa Lao eh, I think you better open one shop like cash converter for pentax khakis so we can visit you get wonderful discount and rope you will more poison
    Bro, I not funny.... I am crazy.... Sigh. ... but then lots of bro here happy when I go crazy. ...

Bro, I not funny.... I am crazy.... Sigh. ... but then lots of bro here happy when I go crazy. ...
    so you still got what items unsold maybe can donate to me if you suddenly wreak havoc, I know I lived very near you and I don't mind helping out with your craziness hahaaha
    Sony A7II FE 28 Zeiss 55 FE 90 Sigma 150-600C

Quote Originally Posted by simon6z View Post

so you still got what items unsold maybe can donate to me if you suddenly wreak havoc, I know I lived very near you and I don't mind helping out with your craziness hahaaha
    No more liao lor.... now cameraless. ..

No more liao lor.... now cameraless. ..
    i dunno who you are and i dunno where you live..but i promise you..if you are ever crazy again..i will come find you and you can donate your gears to me...hahaha...

wat happen to your FF?

Quote Originally Posted by Yamakasi View Post

i dunno who you are and i dunno where you live..but i promise you..if you are ever crazy again..i will come find you and you can donate your gears to me...hahaha...

wat happen to your FF?
    Nothing happen lar, cause not yet buy...

Waiting for the yet to be announced Pentax FF? Seriously, I'll think about it when I can actually see it up close in person.
    Getting the K-5IIs makes a lot of sense for me because I get to use all my existing FA and DA series lenses NOW.
    Sure there are some existing Pentax lenses that should cover the FF image circle BUT you can be sure there will be a a new range of lenses for FF when Pentax unveils the rumored FF camera. Great as the old FA Limiteds are image quality wise, screwdrive is already so old tech... so waiting for a new generation of fast and silent focusing AF lenses.

Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 271011121314 LastLast