View Poll Results: Do you watch Channel 8 or Channel U News @ 10pm?

Voters
23. You may not vote on this poll
  • Channel 8

    10 43.48%
  • Channel U

    13 56.52%
Results 1 to 14 of 14

Thread: Do you watch Channel 8 or Channel U News @ 10pm?

  1. #1

    Default Do you watch Channel 8 or Channel U News @ 10pm?


  2. #2

    Default

    Forgot to ask the reason for choosing your preferred one.

  3. #3

    Default

    both channels so lousy.

    i watch

    channel 20,22,51,54,10,11,12,19

  4. #4

    Default

    Originally posted by ninelives
    both channels so lousy.

    i watch

    channel 20,22,51,54,10,11,12,19
    Obviously you don't like to watch News, not that the channels lousy.

    Anyway, I watch Channel 02, 03, 09, 20, 22, 23, 24, 54, 55, 56.

  5. #5

    Default

    oh, u got cable TV, then u should have watch news at channel 54.

  6. #6

    Default

    Originally posted by ninelives
    oh, u got cable TV, then u should have watch news at channel 54.
    Seldom. Only watch local reported News.

  7. #7

    Default

    dun watch any tv, most of the time. This whole week only saw Ally McBeal last night, sign.

  8. #8

    Default

    Originally posted by Belle&Sebastain
    dun watch any tv, most of the time. This whole week only saw Ally McBeal last night, sign.
    com freak?

  9. #9

    Default

    kinda off, plus music freak. Now i got Nova Jones playing whereever i go. In my discman, at my shop & cafe, at home, in my office. I just own the CD less than 48 hours and i must have played her like more than 15 times!

  10. #10

    Default

    Originally posted by Belle&Sebastain
    kinda off, plus music freak. Now i got Nova Jones playing whereever i go. In my discman, at my shop & cafe, at home, in my office. I just own the CD less than 48 hours and i must have played her like more than 15 times!
    haha, same here man, just bought red hot chilly pepper - by the way album, i play it with my Sony discman for dunno how many times.

  11. #11

    Default

    X Japan and Dream Theater for me.

  12. #12

    Default

    haha, same here man, just bought red hot chilly pepper - by the way album, i play it with my Sony discman for dunno how many times.
    yeah lor, veri bad one, new album, if the soundtracks are good, will repeat and repeat. Hee Hee!

  13. #13
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Location
    Silicon Valley
    Posts
    99

    Default

    local news are so boring. zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

  14. #14

    Default

    Originally posted by anonymous
    local news are so boring. zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
    of coz boring, local news is 30 mins(eveything cut short) not much foreign news, other channel is one hour.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •