Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 46

Thread: Screaming Barclays Banker fired for "Chinese = animals" rant

  1. #1

    Default Screaming Barclays Banker fired for "Chinese = animals" rant

    Objection !!!

  2. #2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ninelives
    Because it was already all over stomp
    Alpha

  3. #3

    Default re: Screaming Barclays Banker fired for "Chinese = animals" rant

    mang, i am so outdated......
    Objection !!!

  4. #4

    Default re: Screaming Barclays Banker fired for "Chinese = animals" rant

    Quote Originally Posted by ninelives View Post
    mang, i am so outdated......
    you're kidding me right? hahaha

    this was last week's news

  5. #5

    Default re: Screaming Barclays Banker fired for "Chinese = animals" rant

    Should he be arrested for committing a deliberate dangerous act of hurling down that sheet metal at the workers?
    WTB Manfrotto RC4 L Bracket

  6. #6

    Default re: Screaming Barclays Banker fired for "Chinese = animals" rant

    Quote Originally Posted by sjackal View Post
    Should he be arrested for committing a deliberate dangerous act of hurling down that sheet metal at the workers?
    And disrupting racial harmony LOL

    Naaah, deportation and blacklisting.
    Alpha

  7. #7
    Moderator ed9119's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    10,931
    Blog Entries
    26

    Default re: Screaming Barclays Banker fired for "Chinese = animals" rant

    thread title changed
    shaddap and just shoot .... up close
    Walkeast

  8. #8

    Default Re: Screaming Barclays Banker fired for "Chinese = animals" rant

    think his ass need to be shoved up with the iphone 5 til it get scratches ... kekeke

  9. #9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by keiser
    think his ass need to be shoved up with the iphone 5 til it get scratches ... kekeke
    Congratulations, now you sound just like him
    Alpha

  10. #10

    Default Re: Screaming Barclays Banker fired for "Chinese = animals" rant

    Not yet ... i haven't figure out the how to "utilize" the sheet metal part ...

    Quote Originally Posted by Rashkae View Post
    Congratulations, now you sound just like him
    Last edited by keiser; 16th November 2012 at 09:55 PM.

  11. #11
    Moderator ed9119's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    10,931
    Blog Entries
    26

    Default Re: Screaming Barclays Banker fired for "Chinese = animals" rant

    The fake in front of TV cameras
    Last edited by ed9119; 16th November 2012 at 11:11 PM.
    shaddap and just shoot .... up close
    Walkeast

  12. #12
    Moderator ed9119's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    10,931
    Blog Entries
    26

    Default Re: Screaming Barclays Banker fired for "Chinese = animals" rant

    In real life .... away from an (obvious) camera
    Last edited by ed9119; 16th November 2012 at 11:09 PM.
    shaddap and just shoot .... up close
    Walkeast

  13. #13

    Default Re: Screaming Barclays Banker fired for "Chinese = animals" rant

    Quote Originally Posted by ed9119 View Post
    The fake in front of TV cameras
    he seems rather uncomfortable and squirmish...nervousness from being in front of the camera? or a psychological issue?

  14. #14
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    sing
    Posts
    3,353

    Default Re: Screaming Barclays Banker fired for "Chinese = animals" rant

    If Singapore was still a British colony, nothing would have happened to the Caucasian banker. He would boast about teaching the locals a lesson, while drinking in the Cricket Club (it was whites only establishment during colonial times). A few of the construction workers would be arrested for disturbing the peace and released with a small fine. The contractor would have to apologise profusely to the colonial masters.


    This is the significance of Singapore's independence and National Day. Don't under-estimate its importance.
    Last edited by ricohflex; 16th November 2012 at 11:50 PM.

  15. #15

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ricohflex
    If Singapore was still a British colony, nothing would have happened to the Caucasian banker. He would boast about teaching the locals a lesson, while drinking in the Cricket Club (it was whites only establishment during colonial times). A few of the construction workers would be arrested for disturbing the peace and released with a small fine. The contractor would have to apologise profusely to the colonial masters.

    This is the significance of Singapore's independence and National Day. Don't under-estimate its importance.
    Wah, you really like to go fishing far far just for your odd rants.
    Alpha

  16. #16
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    sing
    Posts
    3,353

    Default Re: Screaming Barclays Banker fired for "Chinese = animals" rant

    Just telling reality.
    Last edited by ricohflex; 17th November 2012 at 12:15 AM.

  17. #17
    Member 9V-Orion Images's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Autenticate ALGRN @ 7987.8270
    Posts
    1,760

    Default Re: Screaming Barclays Banker fired for "Chinese = animals" rant

    Quote Originally Posted by ricohflex View Post
    Just telling reality.
    Your often distorted sense of reality must be a sizzling power level 99999.
    CS Aviation / Flickr
    Per aspera ad astra

  18. #18

    Default Re: Screaming Barclays Banker fired for "Chinese = animals" rant

    He F F here he F F there, he F this & that, he F that & this. In the end, he was told to get the F out of here He' a senior bank executive earning big bucks, yet behaved like an escapee from IMH, what a talent!
    Last edited by s1221ljc; 17th November 2012 at 01:35 AM.

  19. #19

    Default Re: Screaming Barclays Banker fired for "Chinese = animals" rant

    Quote Originally Posted by ricohflex View Post
    If Singapore was still a British colony, nothing would have happened to the Caucasian banker. He would boast about teaching the locals a lesson, while drinking in the Cricket Club (it was whites only establishment during colonial times). A few of the construction workers would be arrested for disturbing the peace and released with a small fine. The contractor would have to apologise profusely to the colonial masters.


    This is the significance of Singapore's independence and National Day. Don't under-estimate its importance.
    if i am not wrong, National Day in Singapore commemorates the day our country got KICKED OUT of the Malaysian Federation. We were not independent from the British Empire, we were evicted from the Malaysian Federation. Mr Lee cried that day

    It is only through the hard work of the late Mr David Marshall who campaigned for self-governance in 1958 (this was even before Mr Lee had become Prime Minister in 1959), that the State of Singapore was established (source : Wikipedia) .
    宁愿遇见丢失幼崽的母熊,也不愿碰上做蠢事的愚人

  20. #20

    Default Re: Screaming Barclays Banker fired for "Chinese = animals" rant

    Quote Originally Posted by Shizuma View Post
    if i am not wrong, National Day in Singapore commemorates the day our country got KICKED OUT of the Malaysian Federation. We were not independent from the British Empire, we were evicted from the Malaysian Federation. Mr Lee cried that day

    It is only through the hard work of the late Mr David Marshall who campaigned for self-governance in 1958 (this was even before Mr Lee had become Prime Minister in 1959), that the State of Singapore was established (source : Wikipedia) .
    "Separated" is a better word

    and it's just an act. WHY would we wanna stay in a partnership that's unfair, and when the only aim is for Malaysia is to control us and make sure we follow them.

    IF we were still in the Malaysian Federation... we would all be coffee shop uncles and aunties. and corruption would be rife.

    anyways... for Ricohflex... we joined the Malaysian Federation to get out of the hand British Colonial rulers.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •