Thread: Two 4 star generals; and two old looking middle aged aunties having a cat fight

Default Two 4 star generals; and two old looking middle aged aunties having a cat fight

What is the fuss? Why worry CIA director may be blackmailed?
    When Russia's KGB hoped to blackmail Soekarno by showing him film and photos of him having sex with Russian "swallow" agents, he laughed and said "My countrymen will be so proud of me".

We want a general who can win wars. That is the fundamental.
    USA had Patton and MacArthur to win wars. The Germans had brilliant field marshals like Rommel and Guderian.
    What affairs they have (with own country-women) is none of our business.

We don't want a goody-goody general who does not fool around but who loses the war hopelessly. Like Westmoreland.

What's wrong with General Petraeus and General Allen?
    At the very least pick a beautiful woman to have an affair with.
    Then the US public can understand why and forgive them.

The 2 women Paula Broadwell and Jill Kelley are over-the-hill middle aged aunties who are NOT good looking.

Top generals in other countries like France or Russia must be laughing their heads off; that USA wants to take action against 4 star generals for having an affair with old-looking middle-aged aunties.

Generals Petraeus and Allen must be given hardship allowance.
    I think they suffered if they had sex with such old-looking middle-aged aunties.
    Last edited by ricohflex; 14th November 2012 at 09:51 PM.

Default Re: Two 4 star generals; and two old looking middle aged aunties having a cat fight

It was not the affair that ruined his career.

Franklin D. Roosevelt had an affair, Dwight D. Eisenhower had an affair, John F. Kennedy had an affair, Lyndon Baines Johnson had an affair, Bill Clinton had an affair along with many others.

The affair was just a cover story. Watch J. Edgar and you will realise how agencies such as the CIA, FBI and NSA have so much political clot even till now, go read up on interservice rivalries between them and how intense they can be.
    Last edited by 9V-Orion Images; 14th November 2012 at 10:16 PM.
    CS Aviation / Flickr
    Per aspera ad astra

Default Re: Two 4 star generals; and two old looking middle aged aunties having a cat fight

Last edited by 9V-Orion Images; 14th November 2012 at 10:26 PM.
    CS Aviation / Flickr
    Per aspera ad astra

dirty la. the women could even be planted . anyway the FBI hates the CIA.

if anyone thought the mistresses were ugly, they ought to see what the wife of General P looks like
    宁愿遇见丢失幼崽的母熊,也不愿碰上做蠢事的愚人

Or you can take a look at Prince Charles Mistress/ wife / Queen to be ... I don't think I can even have any reaction except Vomit until FAINT !!!!
    Canon 30D, G11, 50 f1.8II, 10-22 f3.5-4.5, 24-70 f2.8L, 70-200 f2.8L IS, EX580II

arnold schwarzenegger's fling is the worst! that one not only vomit...will also lao sai and traumatized psychologically forever...
    Last edited by manalishi; 15th November 2012 at 03:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by manalishi View Post
    arnold schwarzenegger's fling is the worst! that one not only vomit...will also lao sai and traumatized psychologically forever...
    awww, u guys..
    juz turn off the lights..
    and go by feel..

Last edited by 9V-Orion Images; 19th November 2012 at 01:26 AM.
    CS Aviation / Flickr
    Per aspera ad astra

It's political, my friend.

Same as our CNB.

When someone wants to put down another person, he will dig all the dirty linen out for public view

Quote Originally Posted by ricohflex View Post
    What is the fuss? Why worry CIA director may be blackmailed?
    When Russia's KGB hoped to blackmail Soekarno by showing him film and photos of him having sex with Russian "swallow" agents, he laughed and said "My countrymen will be so proud of me".

We want a general who can win wars. That is the fundamental.
    USA had Patton and MacArthur to win wars. The Germans had brilliant field marshals like Rommel and Guderian.
    What affairs they have (with own country-women) is none of our business.

We don't want a goody-goody general who does not fool around but who loses the war hopelessly. Like Westmoreland.
    Uncle Ricoh, this New York Times' reporter or writer will like to agree or disagree with you depending on the perspective.

He looks as awkward as *** Warrior-Scholar Major-General (Retired) Chan Chun Sing.
    Last edited by 9V-Orion Images; 21st November 2012 at 12:26 AM.
    CS Aviation / Flickr
    Per aspera ad astra