Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 25 of 25

Thread: Learning curve from Digital Camera to Full Manual DSLR

  1. #21

    Default Re: Learning curve from Digital Camera to Full Manual DSLR

    Quote Originally Posted by Octarine View Post
    If we outrule equipment ("Skills matter more") and stages like classes then how else can they compare who has the longest one..?
    Longest what?


  2. #22
    Senior Member ZerocoolAstra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    rainy Singapore
    Posts
    9,523

    Default Re: Learning curve from Digital Camera to Full Manual DSLR

    Quote Originally Posted by Octarine View Post
    If we outrule equipment ("Skills matter more") and stages like classes then how else can they compare who has the longest one..?
    hahahahaha

    show n tell lor
    my prime lenses all lose. Short n stubby!
    Exploring! :)

  3. #23

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ZerocoolAstra

    hahahahaha

    show n tell lor
    my prime lenses all lose. Short n stubby!
    It's not the size or focal length of your lens that matters. It's how you use it!
    Alpha

  4. #24

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ZerocoolAstra

    hahahahaha

    show n tell lor
    my prime lenses all lose. Short n stubby!
    Telephoto prime lenses for the win!
    KF Photography
    Thanks for viewing!

  5. #25

    Default Re: Learning curve from Digital Camera to Full Manual DSLR

    Quote Originally Posted by Rashkae View Post
    It's not the size or focal length of your lens that matters. It's how you use it!

    if you know what i mean .
    宁愿遇见丢失幼崽的母熊,也不愿碰上做蠢事的愚人

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •