Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 65

Thread: Night time photoshoot (27/02/2005)

  1. #21

    Default

    I'm interested to join as well. Added my name, if that's ok.
    1) icarus
    2) Obewan
    3) Shan_gui
    4) benedium
    5)

  2. #22

    Default

    I'm interested to join as well. Added my name, if that's ok.
    1) icarus
    2) Obewan
    3) Shan_gui
    4) benedium
    5) niterider

  3. #23

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by niterider
    Dun worry... mine's just slightly bigger than yours. Canon S1 IS
    Oh... Niterider u own a Canon S1 IS?? This is one of the camera in my consideration list, when I think of my next camera if I can't afford or not going to get a DSLR. Saw that camera at a shop, the silverish color & size is very appealing.
    I even posted a thread few days back asking on opinions on which cameras for my next buy.

    http://forums.clubsnap.org/showthread.php?t=116797

  4. #24

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by niterider
    I'm interested to join as well. Added my name, if that's ok.
    1) icarus
    2) Obewan
    3) Shan_gui
    4) benedium
    5) niterider
    People still have place to queue dun worry. The list can always be lengthened.

    1) icarus
    2) Obewan
    3) Shan_gui
    4) benedium
    5) niterider
    6)
    7)
    8)
    9)
    10)
    Last edited by obewan; 27th February 2005 at 03:33 AM.

  5. #25

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by obewan
    Oh... Niterider u own a Canon S1 IS?? This is one of the camera in my consideration list, when I think of my next camera if I can't afford or not going to get a DSLR. Saw that camera at a shop, the silverish color & size is very appealing.
    I even posted a thread few days back asking on opinions on which cameras for my next buy.

    http://forums.clubsnap.org/showthread.php?t=116797
    Oh ok...mebbe u can play with mine and try try mine lo

  6. #26

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by benedium
    I'm interested to join as well. Added my name, if that's ok.
    1) icarus
    2) Obewan
    3) Shan_gui
    4) benedium
    5)
    Sure...I'm sure icarus will be delighted to see so many ppl joining
    He's not at home now, maybe I can help out a bit here by 'jioing' more ppl.
    Even if I'm not a good photog, I can assist by been a gd organiser. Haha

  7. #27

    Default

    For those who have expressed their interest for tomorrow's shoot, pls PM Icarus ur contact no. thanks!

  8. #28

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by niterider
    Oh ok...mebbe u can play with mine and try try mine lo
    Thanks... Will ask u more abt it when we got to meet.

  9. #29

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by niterider
    For those who have expressed their interest for tomorrow's shoot, pls PM Icarus ur contact no. thanks!
    Icarus > u better be grateful to me for this post... last week kena dua by some ppl, learnt lesson liao. Post for u in case they forgot to give u their nos

  10. #30

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by obewan
    Thanks... Will ask u more abt it when we got to meet.
    I trying to get the thread adapter for my S1 IS as i'm getting filters n polariser. Do you happen to use any thread adapter for urs?

  11. #31

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by niterider
    I trying to get the thread adapter for my S1 IS as i'm getting filters n polariser. Do you happen to use any thread adapter for urs?
    Nope. Mine jus an ordinary P&S cam. Filter & Polariser, their uses are still 'alien' to me. That's y I need to go outing to pick up more knowledge from you guys...

  12. #32
    Senior Member icarus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    East
    Posts
    3,874

    Talking

    1) icarus
    2) Obewan
    3) Shan_gui
    4) benedium
    5) niterider
    6) Tech_girl (via PM)
    7)
    8)
    9)
    10)

    WOW! U GUYS ARE THE BEST!!! ok Tmr evening shoot will proceed as scheduled. City Hall MRT station @ 1800hrs. SUnday hor!
    Shan_gui and Benedium, please drop me an PM or sms me with ur contact numbers.
    my Number is 9845-9465 (James)
    Yngwie J. Malmsteen - "...I've never considered myself a fast guitar player..."

  13. #33
    Senior Member icarus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    East
    Posts
    3,874

    Talking

    Quote Originally Posted by obewan
    Sure...I'm sure icarus will be delighted to see so many ppl joining
    He's not at home now, maybe I can help out a bit here by 'jioing' more ppl.
    Even if I'm not a good photog, I can assist by been a gd organiser. Haha

    Thanks dude!
    Yngwie J. Malmsteen - "...I've never considered myself a fast guitar player..."

  14. #34
    Senior Member icarus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    East
    Posts
    3,874

    Default

    Note to all those going for Sunday nite's outing, please remember to bring along a tripod hor!
    Yngwie J. Malmsteen - "...I've never considered myself a fast guitar player..."

  15. #35
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    woodland
    Posts
    110

    Default im going to meet u guy too.

    i hope this will be a wonderful trip

  16. #36
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    In this small world
    Posts
    3,142

    Default

    James, next round time let me know again, coz I have to help my mother do housework so no time

  17. #37

    Default

    hey icarus and all those there!!! it was a fantastic trip man. thx to james and ben for all the patience teachings. had learned much...


    ben

  18. #38

    Default

    Waiting for the pics...

  19. #39
    Senior Member icarus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    East
    Posts
    3,874

    Talking

    Wow... a total of 6 persons turned up for this outing despite the bad weather. Hope everyone managed to get some nice photos and more importantly enjoyed yourselves during the outing Thank you all for your support!!!!!

    Benedium - Remember to post our nice group photo hor! haha

    #1. Super hazy evening
    Last edited by icarus; 28th February 2005 at 01:29 AM.
    Yngwie J. Malmsteen - "...I've never considered myself a fast guitar player..."

  20. #40
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    woodland
    Posts
    110

    Default it was a nice trip

    this trip was a successful trip, we learn thing from each other. i had a few gd "catch" hahaha. satisfying.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •