Thread: Fireworks of VivoCity 6th Anniversary Celebration 6 Dec, 9pm, The Promenade, Level 1

Default Fireworks of VivoCity 6th Anniversary Celebration 6 Dec, 9pm, The Promenade, Level 1

VivoCity 6th Anniversary Celebration
    6 Dec, 9pm, The Promenade, Level 1

Celebrate our 6th Anniversary with us and be treated to a stunning fireworks display by award-winning German choreographer, Markus Katterle.

Information from Vivocity direct promotional mails

Blog Entries

Default Re: Fireworks of VivoCity 6th Anniversary Celebration 6 Dec, 9pm, The Promenade, Leve

..... is this part of the International Fireworks Competition ?
    shaddap and just shoot .... up close
    Walkeast

Default Re: Fireworks of VivoCity 6th Anniversary Celebration 6 Dec, 9pm, The Promenade, Leve

Quote Originally Posted by ed9119 View Post
    ..... is this part of the International Fireworks Competition ?
    No additional information available at the moment.

hope this year's will be better. last year's was disappointing.

Quote Originally Posted by DiGdUb View Post
    hope this year's will be better. last year's was disappointing.
    Agree much. I went last year. Ain't much to see..

Take note the front part of the top floor of vivocity usually is closed to public as reserved for guests.
    You wont see me much less remember me but i am the guy who makes you look good.

and I still remember last year the flashing lights and smokescreen from 1st floor kept distracting the 2nd and 3rd floor, which is very annoying

so where's the best position to shoot?

Quote Originally Posted by grandmaster33 View Post
    so where's the best position to shoot?
    Either able to sneak to top floor front viewing area, harborfront side, sentosa side or even somewhere higher up. Depends how much you want to bring.

I am planning to get an unobstructed view of the fireworks.
    You wont see me much less remember me but i am the guy who makes you look good.

Quote Originally Posted by Reportage View Post
    Either able to sneak to top floor front viewing area, harborfront side, sentosa side or even somewhere higher up. Depends how much you want to bring.

I am planning to get an unobstructed view of the fireworks.
    Do you think the sentosa broadwalk would be a good place?