Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 48

Thread: should i get another 50mm lens?(Voigtlander 50mm f1.1) i am currently using sony50mm

  1. #21

    Default Re: should i get another 50mm lens?(Voigtlander 50mm f1.1) i am currently using sony5

    Or Asahi 50mm F1.4 8-element. ( designed to sell at loss, to kill the Planar)
    宁愿遇见丢失幼崽的母熊,也不愿碰上做蠢事的愚人

  2. #22

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shizuma
    Or Asahi 50mm F1.4 8-element. ( designed to sell at loss, to kill the Planar)
    Haha. My planar is quite cheap leh.
    Sony A7/ Sigma 19-2.8 E/ CV 35-1.7 ASPH/ FE 55-1.8/ MC Rokkor 58-1.2/ Pentax SMC K 135-2.5

  3. #23

    Default Re: should i get another 50mm lens?(Voigtlander 50mm f1.1) i am currently using sony5

    Quote Originally Posted by Shizuma View Post
    Or Asahi 50mm F1.4 8-element. ( designed to sell at loss, to kill the Planar)
    =O i heard tat the IQ of tat lens is super good... isit true?
    can u tell me more abt this lens? thanks!!

  4. #24

    Default Re: should i get another 50mm lens?(Voigtlander 50mm f1.1) i am currently using sony5

    Quote Originally Posted by Thoth View Post
    Contax Zeiss 50s.
    hahaha i tink 1.1 is too hard to use =( once u move abit. gone case liao right? lols.

  5. #25

    Default

    You should visit our thread on lenses for the NEX-7 in the sony forum here. It covers what you're looking for, and more.

    Oh and, maybe the force be with you against the dark powers of BBB

  6. #26

    Default Re: should i get another 50mm lens?(Voigtlander 50mm f1.1) i am currently using sony5

    Quote Originally Posted by kei1309 View Post
    You should visit our thread on lenses for the NEX-7 in the sony forum here. It covers what you're looking for, and more.

    Oh and, maybe the force be with you against the dark powers of BBB
    hahah shy leh xD using nex5n only. not 7.
    ok thanks! will be visiting the thread soon!
    wats dark power of BBB? sorry for my noob-ness

  7. #27

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MicroIce

    hahaha i tink 1.1 is too hard to use =( once u move abit. gone case liao right? lols.
    Mine is Zeiss Planar 50-1.7. Easy to use leh.
    Sony A7/ Sigma 19-2.8 E/ CV 35-1.7 ASPH/ FE 55-1.8/ MC Rokkor 58-1.2/ Pentax SMC K 135-2.5

  8. #28

    Default Re: should i get another 50mm lens?(Voigtlander 50mm f1.1) i am currently using sony5

    Quote Originally Posted by Thoth View Post
    Mine is Zeiss Planar 50-1.7. Easy to use leh.
    hmm i am saying abt 1.1 u move abit jiu off focus liao right?

  9. #29

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MicroIce

    hmm i am saying abt 1.1 u move abit jiu off focus liao right?
    1.1? Confused.
    Sony A7/ Sigma 19-2.8 E/ CV 35-1.7 ASPH/ FE 55-1.8/ MC Rokkor 58-1.2/ Pentax SMC K 135-2.5

  10. #30

    Default Re: should i get another 50mm lens?(Voigtlander 50mm f1.1) i am currently using sony5

    Quote Originally Posted by Thoth View Post
    1.1? Confused.
    er the voigtlander is 50m f1.1 mah... if u move back or forward abit... u will off focus liao right?
    aniway i ordered the asahi 50mm F1.4 Super-Takumar. hahaha alot of good ratings frm people... try try!

  11. #31

    Default Re: should i get another 50mm lens?(Voigtlander 50mm f1.1) i am currently using sony5

    Quote Originally Posted by MicroIce View Post
    er the voigtlander is 50m f1.1 mah... if u move back or forward abit... u will off focus liao right?
    aniway i ordered the asahi 50mm F1.4 Super-Takumar. hahaha alot of good ratings frm people... try try!
    not to digress (although, we do!)

    Asahi F1.4 Super Tak comes in two versions mainly, 7 element and 8 element.
    The 7 element build uses a "special" kind of glass which may be radioactive. . .
    宁愿遇见丢失幼崽的母熊,也不愿碰上做蠢事的愚人

  12. #32

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MicroIce

    er the voigtlander is 50m f1.1 mah... if u move back or forward abit... u will off focus liao right?
    aniway i ordered the asahi 50mm F1.4 Super-Takumar. hahaha alot of good ratings frm people... try try!
    Haha. Not into 1.1 Nokton. Zeiss Planar or Sonnar appeals to me more.

    Happy playing wif yr Asahi 50
    Sony A7/ Sigma 19-2.8 E/ CV 35-1.7 ASPH/ FE 55-1.8/ MC Rokkor 58-1.2/ Pentax SMC K 135-2.5

  13. #33

    Default Re: should i get another 50mm lens?(Voigtlander 50mm f1.1) i am currently using sony5

    [QUOTE=Shizuma;8209276]not to digress (although, we do!)

    Asahi F1.4 Super Tak comes in two versions mainly, 7 element and 8 element.
    The 7 element build uses a "special" kind of glass which may be radioactive. . .[/QUOsTE]

    I bought the 7elements de.. not the super multi coated de. Tje lens yellow yelloe 1 lol. Will the image looks weird?

  14. #34

    Default

    At f1.1 things get Out of Focus easily due to the thin DOF.

    As for me, from now on it's M mount lenses and nothing else

  15. #35
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Yew Tee
    Posts
    677

    Default Re: should i get another 50mm lens?(Voigtlander 50mm f1.1) i am currently using sony5

    louis u play alr change to oly like me muhahahaha
    If the photo i took is 1% unclear, I will rather delete .. www.flickr.com/photos/59837685@N03/

  16. #36

    Default Re: should i get another 50mm lens?(Voigtlander 50mm f1.1) i am currently using sony5

    Quote Originally Posted by kei1309 View Post
    At f1.1 things get Out of Focus easily due to the thin DOF.

    As for me, from now on it's M mount lenses and nothing else
    U die die just want the M lenses but not the M body ya?
    Sony A7/ Sigma 19-2.8 E/ CV 35-1.7 ASPH/ FE 55-1.8/ MC Rokkor 58-1.2/ Pentax SMC K 135-2.5

  17. #37

    Default Re: should i get another 50mm lens?(Voigtlander 50mm f1.1) i am currently using sony5

    Quote Originally Posted by MicroIce View Post

    I bought the 7elements de.. not the super multi coated de. Tje lens yellow yelloe 1 lol. Will the image looks weird?
    yellow lens , should clear up after exposure to ultraviolet light . Sun it a bit, dismounted from camera body , of course . enjoy your lens .
    宁愿遇见丢失幼崽的母熊,也不愿碰上做蠢事的愚人

  18. #38

    Default Re: should i get another 50mm lens?(Voigtlander 50mm f1.1) i am currently using sony5

    Quote Originally Posted by kei1309 View Post
    At f1.1 things get Out of Focus easily due to the thin DOF.

    As for me, from now on it's M mount lenses and nothing else
    ohh i see!

  19. #39

    Default Re: should i get another 50mm lens?(Voigtlander 50mm f1.1) i am currently using sony5

    Quote Originally Posted by canonmono View Post
    louis u play alr change to oly like me muhahahaha
    nah. i stay sony. LOL surprise to see u here.

  20. #40

    Default Re: should i get another 50mm lens?(Voigtlander 50mm f1.1) i am currently using sony5

    Quote Originally Posted by Shizuma View Post
    yellow lens , should clear up after exposure to ultraviolet light . Sun it a bit, dismounted from camera body , of course . enjoy your lens .
    hahah okay okay! damn excited for my new lens lols! any recommended filters?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •